It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Someone Explain Why There is not Glass in the Atmosphere?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well I stumbled upon a man by the name of Joe Parr, a reaserch engineer, who built a number of experiments associated with the pyramid produceing a sort of "energy bubble" surrounding it. This sphericl field would become opaque to all forms of energy - magetic, sonic. It required either free flowing ions of either polarity or acoustic energy to be produced. What I also found interesting is that centrifugal force excited the host particles.
www.keelynet.com...
About halfway down the page he desribes the devices used to generate this "energy bubble" that surrounded the pyramid(s).

Within this energy bubble, there are torsion waves present. The bubble actually harnesses these waves. This torsion or spinning effect is evident in spiral galaxies, which, in my view would be rather tiny. So there exists some sort of aetheric energy in which the atom is a vortex of.

The spherical orb surrounding the pyramid, which is static, is strengthened by absorbing dynamic torsion fields. Which can be strengthened by the electrostatic engery in the ions. This would be the glasosphere in my model. In which the ions in the plasma-like glass are present. Somehow I believe the vortexual shape of hurricanes beneath the glass are a subsequent result of this torsion energy as well.

Yu V. Nachalov reports on Russian research into the field of torsion waves and how they are created by spinning objects.
www.xs4all.nl...

In my biblical understanding of the cosmos, where a central pyramid 1,500 miles wide x 1,500 miles long x 1,500 miles high is levitated in the center of the earth, and it is surrounded by a spinning spheric "energy bubble" which contains water on the inside surface and ice on the outside, and then is covered by thick dark clouds to prevent this illuminated pyramid 's light from being visible; I believe there is a connection.

In the book of Job, chapter 38, God is hypothetically telling Job where he was when he created the heaven and earth. He mentions how he laid the foundations of the earth. Due to the description of these "foundations": it's plainly clear that he describing a pyramidal form...He stretches a line upon it, he used measures(or courses), he suggests that it is levitating, and he says there is a corner stone(top) upon completion. In Revelation 21, John descibes the "New Jerusalem" coming down from heaven. He gives the dimensions.

ascension2000.com...

(This is all pretty new to me, so I'm learning as I go)

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This is nothing but psudo-science-fiction.

Torsion fields are generated by spin (considering classical spin [22,23]) or by angular momentum. There exist both right and left torsion fields (depending on the spin orientation). Since all substances (except amorphous materials) have their own stereochemistry which determines not only the location of atoms in molecules but also determines their mutual spin orientation, then the superposition of torsion fields generated by the atomic and nuclear spins of each molecule determines the intensity of torsion field in the space surrounding each molecule. The superposition of all these torsion fields determines the intensity and spatial configuration of the characterist torsion field of that substance. Thus each substance possess its own characteristic torsion field.

I see nothing about any pyrmids there , even your own links dont support the imformation your giving. I think you should get back to the topic on hand instead of trying to divert people onto something else, if you want to talk about pyrmids and torsion fields make a new topic.

Face it Plumbo not one person who has read this has taken it seriously and sided with you, I find your efforts to prop this theory up entertaining.

So dont stop now , Im having fun

apc

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Yeeeesssss.
Pay no attention to the man behind the glass (curtain)!

Some people take biblical literalism a step too far... maybe a few steps too far.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well come ON. You've gotta give the guy credit for tenacity and the willingness to defend his theory in a creative fashion.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Fascinating also is that this "pyramid power" research that Russian scientists discovered after building several pyramids and placing all different types of objects in them and examining them over produced astounding results:

Two steep pyramids with 70-degree slope angles were constructed in Russia near Moscow, one at a height of 22 meters and another at a height of 44 meters [144 feet,]

ascension2000.com...

First they discovered that the drug venoglobulin when stored inside one of these pyramids, became 3 times more effective in fighting disease. Next, stored distilled water became more effective in restoring immune systems to infant, also, water didn't freeze in these pyramids even when the temperature fell to -6°F. The list goes on with more amazing results.

Now this Joe Parr guy made simple pyramid shapes and exposed them to differnt forms of radiation...

He would then place sources of radio waves, magnetic fields, ion sources and radioactive sources inside the pyramids, and measure their strength outside the pyramids. From this study, he found that a spherical energy field surrounds any pyramid structure.
emphasis added.

After 13 years of studying this phenomenon, Parr found that a negative ion generator (air ionizer) would strengthen the orb, causing it to shield and hold in even more energy than before. ........ All of these observations again suggest that the spherical orb is a static torsion field that gathers around the pyramid, and is strengthened by absorbing dynamic torsion fields. These fields can be strengthened by the electrostatic energy in the ions or in the acoustic vibration of air,...

Interesting is some "air oinizers" use glass plates, that is, the ones which produce nitrogen oxides.

The Surround Air Ionizer produces a very clean-smelling and sweet ozone odor, which is very reminiscent of the fresh smell in the air after a thunderstorm. With the Surround Air purifiers, there is no "metallic" or "bleach-like" smell at all, since no nitrogen oxides are produced, which are produced by ozone air purifiers that use glass plates. Nitrogen oxides have a chemical smell, and can be a lung irritant.

www.peakpureair.com...

Glass plates in air purifuers also produce nitrogen oxides....

Since no glass plates are used, no nitrogen oxides are produced.

www.peakpureair.com...

Is there nitrogen in the ionosphere?

This layer, the ionosphere or formerly the Kenneley-Heaviside Layer ( ca 1910) has an average density of about 100 electrons per cubic centimeter, together with the donor nitrogen and oxygen atoms.

hmmm.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Global Change Issues - Greenhouse Effect I
Greenhouses are mostly made of glass
Glass is transparent to short wave-length (solar) radiation (lets it pass through)
Glass is almost opaque to long-wavelength radiation (reflects it back into green house)
Solar radiation enters greenhouse and heats up plants and other hard surfaces
Suraces re-radiate heat as long-wavelength (infrared) radiation but glass will not let this radiation escape
The result is greenhouse atmosphere gets hotter

Global Change Issues - Greenhouse Effect II
Certain gases (such as carbon dioxide, methane, and water vapor) behave like glass in the Earth's atmosphere and are called greenhouse gases
Human activities since the 19th century (beginning of Industrial Revolution) have dramatically increased carbon dioxide levels in atmosphere
Concern is that this will cause global warming of atmosphere
One problem is that we do not understand the Earth's climate system well enough to predict what will really happen

I wonder why?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Plumbo
The key phrase in your quote is behave like glass in the Earth's atmosphere.
It does not necessarily mean that there is glass in the atmosphere only that CO2 and other gases act like glass in that they reflect the heat just like glass would.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The Earth's temprature until recently has been rising due to the greater amount of pollutants in the upper atmosphere. Primarily during this century. If the glass has been up there since the flood which was a long time ago, why are these temprature changes happening just now? God might have promised not to kill us with a flood, but he didn't metion anything about roasting us.

[edit on 8/15/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Ahh yesssss.

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Parr went further to discover the primary source of these torsion waves...

Parr was very surprised to find out that the stream of X-rays from the center of our galaxy had abruptly shut off that day, and the anomaly was widely noted by astronomers. Other pyramid-energy shutdown events documented by Parr also corresponded precisely with drop-offs in our galaxy’s X-ray emissions, though he was unaware of this connection at the time the measurements were made.

This is another valuable piece of data, as it shows us that the center of the galaxy is actually our primary source of instreaming torsion wave energy.
ascension2000.com...

Yes folks, there is a center to the universe. This graphic, although scale is incorrect, shows the luminecent glow of the New Jerusalem with the sun positioned to the side.

My initial verion, which I created 2 years ago is interpreted directly from scripture.

Notice the "cord" of light shooting out from the top of the pyramid, well this lines up perfectly with what the researchers discovered with conical or pyramidal shaped objects emitting torsion waves.

So, let’s say that you have an object whose atoms are more heavily polarized for right-handed spin as opposed to left-handed spin. Now, let’s move back to our analogy of a sponge that is submerged in water. The vibrations at work will cause the sponge to be continually expanding and contracting in size at a very fast speed. If the sponge is a perfect sphere, then the sponge will be throwing off an equal amount of water in all directions at a steady flow rate. However, if the sponge were shaped into a cone, then each time that the sponge contracts, a greater amount of water will shoot out of the top of the cone as opposed to the other areas. This is easily visualized with the analogy of seeing water passing through a funnel. In the case of this analogy, the top of the cone would be releasing right-handed torsion waves.

and

9.7.6.3  A COLUMN OF “UNKNOWN ENERGY” APPEARS ABOVE THE PYRAMID

In the third of Golod’s experiments, the Joint-stock company “R&D Institute TTR” conducted studies of the air above the pyramid with a Russian instrument similar to radar known as a “military locator.” A column of “unknown energy” was detected at a width of 500 meters and a height of 2000 meters. Further studies confirmed that a larger circle of this energy surrounded the area above the pyramid in a 300-kilometer-wide range, with the highest concentration being directly above the vertical fulcrum of the pyramid. Golod’s team calculated that if such an energy column were to be produced electromagnetically, it would require all the energy of the various power plants in Russia combined. Furthermore, less rigorous was the observation that after the pyramid’s presence was established, an ozone hole that had existed over that area of Russia was seen to repair itself in only two months’ time.

The bible calls this column the "high arm" of light which proceeds out from the throne of God and its' rays hit the back of the sun.

Notice also the "four corners" at the base of the pyramid. Well this verifies that the bible has always been correct about this. There are literally 4 corners in the earth.

It's all coming together folks.

apc

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
So Plumbo, you've given up on trying to refute the arguments proving that Earth is not concave? And wandered off into a story land of absurd interpretations of biblical passages and nonsensical psuedoscience in hopes that noone will notice your sidestep?

OK.

You still haven't even attempted to back up your claims regarding gravity. You toss out pure fiction concoctions to explain events such as the sunset, earthquakes, and your precious tektites. You fail to even try to explain your reasoning beyond "I think..." and "Glass explains better." Which for some reason "better" in your mind means 'rediculously greater complexity and unnecessary factors.' All so you can try and support some blatently laughable interpretations of the Bible?

Wow.

>Oh. Fusion. Don't forget nuclear fusion.

[edit on 15-8-2005 by apc]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by apc
So Plumbo, you've given up on trying to refute the arguments proving that Earth is not concave?

far from it.

And wandered off into a story land of absurd interpretations of biblical passages and nonsensical psuedoscience in hopes that noone will notice your sidestep?

my "sidestep" is to prove that there is a pyramdal universal center, so I can prove that the earth is concave, so I can prove that there is glass in the sky.

You still haven't even attempted to back up your claims regarding gravity.

Let's put it this way...a common ground so to speak. We both believe there is a force which holds us to the ground. correct?

Now let's move on to glass in the sky.

You toss out pure fiction concoctions to explain events such as the sunset, earthquakes, and your precious tektites.

Fiction lies in the eye of the beholder. I could say the same thing to the convention explanations of the above.

You fail to even try to explain your reasoning beyond "I think..." and "Glass explains better." Which for some reason "better" in your mind means 'rediculously greater complexity and unnecessary factors.'

Better in my mind proves there is a tangible creator who has made you.
So, if I can explain something which includes a physical, real person "behind the curtain", and, if the explanation cannot be negated, only labeled as "more complex" or "unnecessary", I'll choose my view thank you very much.

All so you can try and support some blatently laughable interpretations of the Bible?

laugh all you want.

Oh. Fusion. Don't forget nuclear fusion.

I'll get to that.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
On of the flaws in this theory is the lack of neutrinos emitted into the atmosphere. Shrinkage of the sun is another.

"[Gilliland's] first conclusion, from a battery of statistical tests, was that the over-all decline in solar diameter of about 0.1 seconds of arc per century since the early 1700s is real. "—*Op. cit., p. 594,

This would indicate that our sun's output of radiant energy is generated by this shrinkage, and not by hydrogen explosions (thermonuclear fusion) deep within it. In addition, if hydrogen was the solar fuel, then we should be receiving a very large quantity of neutrinos, but careful measurements reveal that they are arriving much more sparsely.

"Geological evidence, however, indicates that the terrestrial crust [of earth] has an age of several billion years, and it is surely to be expected that the Sun is at least as old as the Earth . . We must conclude that, although gravitational collapse may play an important role during short phases of stellar evolution, another source must be responsible for most of the energy output of a star. "—*Eva Novotny, Introduction to Stellar Atmospheres and Interiors (1973), p. 248.

(I don't believe gravitational collapse plays any role in stellar evolution, however)

Thus we see that the nuclear fusion theory of sunshine has a shaky foundation. In connection with this, it is of interest to note that spectrographic analysis of light from the sun, stars and galaxies does not match the spectrum from hydrogen explosions detonated by mankind. If the sun and stars were fueled by fusion, then their spectra should be the same as spectra of hydrogen bombs. But this is not the case; there are decided differences.

www.evolution-facts.org...

In my aetheric view of the cosmos, with a definitive center, the hydrogen electron does not "orbit" the nucleus as traditionally thought.

There are no Electron Orbits! Whoever started the notion of electrons traveling around the nucleus like planets made a terrible blunder! If you have learned such an idea, discard it immediately. Instead, all calculations and all experiments show that no satellite-like orbital motion exists in the normal atom. Instead, there are standing wave patterns..... where the standing wave pattern is entirely spherical. The center of the electron pattern is also the center of the proton pattern. This is the normal situation of the H atoms in the universe; they have spherical symmetry, not orbits.

As Dr. Wolff suggests, the observed teardrop shapes of electron clouds are exactly what we would expect when seeing a “standing wave” of vibration. We remember that the hydrogen atom’s electron cloud was seen to have a spherical shape. This is also a direct indication that atoms are vortex formations, since the hydrogen atom is considered the “building block” of all the other elements, with one hypothetical “proton” in the nucleus and one hypothetical “electron” that is actually represented by the spherical cloud.

So when we look at pictures of stars like this. We can understand their true scale to be molecular!!!.

So go ahead and laugh at my theory, laugh at my bible verses.

Laugh at this verse too. It's a ridlle, riddles are funny.

" Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not: Fear ye not me? saith the LORD: will ye not tremble at my presence, which have placed the sand for the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it?
But this people hath a revolting and a rebellious heart; they are revolted and gone."

apc

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Fiction lies in the eye of the beholder. I could say the same thing to the convention explanations of the above.

You just keep right on saying that. In the meantime, Earth still revolves around the Sun. We can test this. We can prove this. It is fact.
While you create untestable and unprovable overly complex explanations for what is already known, just to try and fit reality into your skewed interpretations.

You draw from imagination. Everyone else draws from observation.

> HAH Niiiiiice so you rely on the King James translation for all your nonsense?

Everything becomes clear.

[edit on 16-8-2005 by apc]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
You just keep right on saying that. In the meantime, Earth still revolves around the Sun. We can test this. We can prove this. It is fact.

oh boy,:shk: next...

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
God bless all of you who have contributed to this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hey thanks,

On a closeing note from me I just like to say I respect the effort you have put into this. I myself belive in a God and wonder at his creation , marvel at the pure scale of the universe , and am amazed at its intracies on every level , I think your theory doesn't do God's creation justice. I dont think we as humans have a faculitys to understand all of the parameters of the universe , God's creation is complicated.Yet you have tryed sum the universe up in a neat little package, a thing people like Gallelao,Copernicus,Descartes ,Newton , Einstein and Bohrs to name but a few struggled with there whole lives, at the cost of sanity or there freedom in some cases.

God gave you a mind and eyes , Im sure he wants you to make use of them, all you have to do is look.The universe is big.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Where have Plumbo's post in this topic gone ? Anyone?

apc

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
He ascended.

Erm... I dunno... certainly odd. I thought when mods banned users it just said "banned member" or something to that effect.

Maybe they can delete users as well as all their posts?

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Plumbo dissapeared into thin air. None of his posts are to be found anywhere. That only means one thing...

WE WIN!!!

[edit on 8/19/2005 by GoldEagle]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join