It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cold War Russian Earthquake Machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I was watching a show on earthquakes this last weekend and the show mentioned a device the Russians developed during the cold war that sent powerful waves of force into the earth for testing something. Anyway the response from Gaia was earthquakes. So in effect this machine caused the earthquakes. The show also said that the U.S. government ended up with this device after the cold war, the only one of its kind, and that it had never been tested on a major fault line, but that in could have devastating effects. I did a little searching for something about this but came up short. Does anyone have any info on this or ever heard about it? Do you think our gov. could use this thing covertly? I was thinking it could not as there are so many tremor monitoring stations around the world. Maybe the gov. is saving it for a “special” occasion. What do you guys think?

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It is very likly, US have many black projects that will be used if major war break out. We don't spend 50+ billion on black projects for nothing. i am just wondering what else the US got under it's sleves...

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
But do you think there is anyway that they could have used it already? haven't there been an increase in earthquake activities already? Would it be easy to detect if they did use it? What if they used something like it on the twin towers? There are theories that the buildings shouldn't have fallen because of the planes crashing into them. I personaly don't think our gov had anything to do with it but....

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by savagecupid
But do you think there is anyway that they could have used it already? haven't there been an increase in earthquake activities already? Would it be easy to detect if they did use it? What if they used something like it on the twin towers? There are theories that the buildings shouldn't have fallen because of the planes crashing into them. I personaly don't think our gov had anything to do with it but....

The seismic signature of the fall of the towers was studied in the minute detail. It didn't look like an earthquake, so this is ruled out.

I would rather refer to the mysterious explosions taking place somewhere in the 20th floors before the 1st tower cam down. I don't remember exactly how it went, but there was a blast of some sort.

So no, the Russians weren't behind it

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
No I didnt think the russian were behind it, the machine is in the US gov control now, but I thought it would be detectable, I just wasn't sure about the seismic signature , thanks.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by savagecupid

They test everything. alot of Earthquake in south east asia. I don't think so, such secretcy weapons, they will test it somewhere where there is no earthquack monitering stations. if they are as powerful as you said, yes it could destory the twin towers along with buildings surrunding it. Some said our gov. put a small nuke in the twin tower to help it fall but i doubt it as people will get sick everywhere in NYC.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Saw this yesterday in a NGC documentary. The show was called 'Violet Planet'.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by savagecupid

You are exactly on the money, after the cold war the Russians were short of $ and they sold this earthquake machine to the USA and also a downed or crashed UFO they traded Gold, and I have seen a picture of this thing and it is pointed into the earth and operates on some kind of frequency and apparently it works, they have used it on several occasions as the story goes

new topics

top topics

join