It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the cockpit lasers???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Remember the planes getting hit up with lasers? And we were all speculating that it might have been a targeting system? Remember that?

K.. look at this..

www.rense.com...

Could this be tied in to a Chemtrail thing? Sorry thats on my mind a lot lately.. this morning.. I actually saw a plane that was making a REGUALR contrail!!! CRAZY EH?! Thats almost as rare as UFO sightings use to be.

"Environment Canada and Health Canada will be evaluating the research results to better understand human exposure levels to particulate matter and ground-level ozone (smog) in areas across Canada, the most significant sources of these pollutants, and the health risks. Researchers will also be looking at related environmental issues such as visibility impairment and acid rain."

[edit on 11/5/2005 by Vis Mega]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The cockpit lasers thing was most likely caused by green laser pointers that you can buy anywhere. The green beam they emit is much more bright than the red ones and you can actually see the beam at night.

The green laser pointers are very popular among amateur astronomers because you can use them to trace out constellations in the sky and people near you can watch the beam the whole time. I'd love to have one to help teach the stars to my daughter. It gets frustrating at times saying "See that small blue star nest to the big red one? No? Well, look at the roof of the house and go straight up to that bright star? Do you see it? No?"

The green laser pointers are also mounted to telescopes in place of the smaller finder scopes you use to point your telescope at the object you want to see.

Recently the makers of green laser pointers have started running adds in astronomy magazines asking people to use them responsibly and to never point them at aircraft.

You can buy the laser pointers on eBay for abot $60, and $150 can get you one powerful enough to burn a whole in a plastic cup. The ones made by astronomy companies cost about $100. That whole "terrorism" thing was just people playing around with green laser pointers, trying to get them to reflect off airplanes.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
HA HA HA HA HA

Dude, are you just learning about LIDAR?

Oh, my. No wonder you believe in chemtrails.

Do yourself a favor check out this google search.

[url=http://box.mmm.ucar.edu/asr97/physical_processes_within.html]This]/url] might help you understand the role ice supersaturationn plays in cloud formation.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
.. this is what I was saying.. COULD THIS have been what was being confused for the stuff that was going on with the reports.

Thats all jackass.

Why don't you and your attitude take a f***ing flying leap already? You seem to have this goal of attacking me on every single thread.. and its getting kind of tired you jerk.

[edit on 14/5/2005 by Vis Mega]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
wow thats creepy, cloned avatar hybrids.

and they are not spreading tehlove

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I think its interesting that I was reading an article about the technology that he is suggesting that "I had never heard of" ... well how would I have never heard of it if I had been reading an article about it?

See? That sort of proves you're just looking to provoke me. Why? Because I suggested that I believe there MIGHT be something to the Chemtrail thing only because of the fact that TPTB feel that the climate is falling apart. I've never used lines in the sky to say that Chemtrails are occuring, what I've said is that I think we're being lied to about just how bad the enviroment is getting and WOULD NOT be surprised if there was some semi covert action to try and 'fix' the situation (instead of just reducing emissions). And WONDERED if perhaps the Chemtrail 'thing' (which I know LITTLE about) had SOMETHING TO DO with what I've been reading about climate collapse.

Since then.. I've had Heckle and Jeckle commenting on EVERY SINGLE post I make.. so they can ridicule me and try to poke fun at whatever I type no matter what it is.. they are OBVIOUSLY childern behind those keyboards because adults wouldn't act like this. I like to tease people as much as the next guy (notice the avatar) but what they are doing is boarderline harrassment now. Even sending me U2Us to go back to the threads that I gave up on trying to have a discussion because broke down in to ridicule so fast (and I haddn't even suggested that there was ANY validity to chemtrails.. just that I had been wondering about them.. so there basically WAS NO discussion) so they can abuse me some more. Yeah right.. like I don't have better things to do, and much more fun and interesting people to talk to in here.. I'm betting that MOST of the people here are the kind that I would rather hang out with then some of my own 'friends' just because at least the people here arn't sheep.. like I love my 'friends' but they don't know ANYTHING about ANY of this stuff.. so .. well.. DUH thats why I'm here!

I didn't come here to pick on anyone (unlike HowardRoach over there). But I won't take harrassment lying down either... this is why the avatar.. not that it means anything really.. see my idea of teasing is harmless and fun.. not mean and spitefull sorta "My-god-you-are-so-dumb" that I was sure wasn't acceptable here.. so I'm wondering why its still continuing.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Ok, maybe I was a bit harsh, but having to deal with people who take the chemtrail hoax seriously does that to you, especially when they won't do a simple google serach to learn about some of the science involved.

If you are willing to listen, I am willing to point out some interesting sites.

new topics

top topics

join