It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6's in the news

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Maybe it's just me, but has anyone noticed the increasing number of items in the news including the number 6. I have a news ticker and it's freaking me out. "6 shot dead in home", "6 possible nukes in N. Korea", "Six bombs kill 54 in Iraq", etc.... And that's just in the news today. It wouldn't weird me out so much if they were headlines like 6 white bunnies save a baby or something but they are all bad news. You think there is some sort of religious meaning in this or is it just meaningless paranoia?

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It's easier than saying 'half a dozen'.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kata
Maybe it's just me, but has anyone noticed the increasing number of items in the news including the number 6. I have a news ticker and it's freaking me out. "6 shot dead in home", "6 possible nukes in N. Korea", "Six bombs kill 54 in Iraq", etc.... And that's just in the news today. It wouldn't weird me out so much if they were headlines like 6 white bunnies save a baby or something but they are all bad news. You think there is some sort of religious meaning in this or is it just meaningless paranoia?

What is a little more intersting is the myth that bad news always comes in threes in addition to your realization on news involving the number six. So three bad news articles coming together with six being in each... the preverbial 6-6-6

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well if the 'real' number of the beast is actually 616 than I don't think all of the 6's really matter.

Don't freak out. Just stop watching the news for the rest of the day and do something silly!

Jemison

top topics

join