It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuba 'plane bomber' was CIA agent (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
In a world which is continually under threat from terrorists, irony has thrown up what could prove to be a deeply embarrasing situation for the CIA and US Administration. Declassified documentation has been released which shows CIA involvement in the bombing of a Cubana Airlines flight in 1976, which ended with the deaths of 73 people.

news.bbc.co.uk
Declassified US government documents show that a man suspected of involvement in the bombing of a Cuban passenger plane worked for the CIA.

Luis Posada Carriles, a Cuban-born Venezuelan and anti-Castro dissident, was an agent and informer.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

If these alleged facts transpire to be true, conspiracists will, no doubt, feel justified in their belief regarding the likes of 9/11 and the invovlement of the CIA.

More importantly just how will the US administration deal with a known terrorist who was on their payroll.

Related News Links:
US 'not aiding bomb-plot Cuban'
'Bomb-plot' Cuban seeks US asylum
'Bomb-plot' Cuban crosses into US

Related ATSNN News

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Koka]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Apparently this has already been posted but i've been unable to find it, could someone please post a link.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
TERRORISM: Terrorist Suspect Seeks Asylum in the US

there's a very interesting link in there too.

btw I think both stories can be on ATSNN, your's is concentrating on the CIA involvement with Carrilles, mines is on his asylum request.

[edit on 5-11-2005 by worldwatcher]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I am sorry to put it this way, but CIA IS the TOP Terrorist Organisation.

Responsible for breaking so many International Laws all the time, so this does not really surpise me. First airplane hijacked in History was a Cuban airliner, hijacked by CIA agents.

CIA Invented Terrorism - they Fund it, they help to Spread it, they basicly Breed it!

[edit on 11/5/05 by Souljah]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Thanks Worldwatcher, I don't think it's the same story aswell, and have now included a link to your News Thread.

Having said that, I keep getting "No" votes, so don't see this one making it to ATSNN.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This is just the tip of the iceberg as far as south america goes. I've always caution the rabid propagandist and dogmatically pro US side on the war on terror. Through out the cold war we did certain things that if done by any other country post 9/11 would get them bomb, heck we train and arm Bin-laden, sadam heck even Iran got weapons from us while they were our enemies. I understand that some people need to brainwash themselves into believing that their side can do no evil and are Ideologically/morally superior in every sense when in fact they had done many of the same acts (sometimes worse) than their enemies. I can freely support our military and our government overall without having to wishy wash everything they've done, we’ve spilled our fair share of water and it just makes us looks worse and gives credibility to our enemies to deny it.

top topics

join