It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wales (UK)-UFO Alien Crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
hi guys

anyone heard of this story before just came across it tonight not really any interesting pics or documents but thier could be something in it you never know.

www.alien-government.com...

Cheers

Graham

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I read the article........can't tell about it's validit thgouh. It sounds realistic though......If it is true, I'll be happy, we very rarely get UFO sightings in Wales

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hi chebob

yeah if it turns out to be true prodbally be up there with roswell
the size of the albert hall that's pretty big

cheers

Graham

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well, it's not too far from me (Wales isn't very big), so as soon as I get a car, I'm considering checking the site out. There could be something there......

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Well im actually in Wales, intersting as we dont hear much about ufo's and such and such!

Ste

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well I live in Ellesmere Port (5miles max above Chester) and havnt heard a thing about this, my Mum has told me about one time there was an Earthquake and she could feel the ground shaking but thats all i can think of...Ill find out sumthin if i can

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I have been to Wales and know a few Welsh people living around cardiff, but none have said anything, ah well. maybe its a closely guarded secret, and the government may have learned what to do from Roswell in terms of covering it up (or not what to do
)

RegardS
Jonathan

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by resentedhalo
Well im actually in Wales, intersting as we dont hear much about ufo's and such and such!

Why you put your location as England if your in Wales? C'mon, be proud of Wales

But your right, we don't hear much....
but I have had aquite a few accounts from friends and family about UFO's, and they're not the type to lie. Seeing as the UK is such a superpower in the world, It makes sense that Wales would get the occasional "Extra Terrestrial" visit....

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Possibly because im english, and proud of my heritage, i hope you dont take any offence.

new topics

top topics

join