It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it time to take up arms?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
Perhaps people like you and many others that "think" they know whats happening in iraq will pay attention when you realise that thousands of the troops in Iraq from all nations will have some form of disability til death and as for the poor people in Iraq it is sickening that nothing, absolutly NOTHING goes into the mass media. Depleted uranium will stick around for at least 4 billion years, yep 4 billion years.

Thats just a sidedish of war pal. Depleted Uranium is not the cause of war. Just like agent orange from nam. The troops are doing their job, what they signed up in the military to do. Those in congress voted and agreed for a war that the President pushed. In the military you do your job, you follow orders. If the masters in charge use soldiers for their own diabolical purposes then they have betrayed the very men who give their lives for our country. What we have in Iraq is betrayal of not only our own troops but a whole society of people who never asked to be liberated.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by vincere7

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
Perhaps people like you and many others that "think" they know whats happening in iraq will pay attention when you realise that thousands of the troops in Iraq from all nations will have some form of disability til death and as for the poor people in Iraq it is sickening that nothing, absolutly NOTHING goes into the mass media. Depleted uranium will stick around for at least 4 billion years, yep 4 billion years.

Thats just a sidedish of war pal. Depleted Uranium is not the cause of war. Just like agent orange from nam. The troops are doing their job, what they signed up in the military to do. Those in congress voted and agreed for a war that the President pushed. In the military you do your job, you follow orders. If the masters in charge use soldiers for their own diabolical purposes then they have betrayed the very men who give their lives for our country. What we have in Iraq is betrayal of not only our own troops but a whole society of people who never asked to be liberated.

Thats almost like saying the Frenchies never wanted to be liberated. The Iraqis do want to be liberated but they want American troops out, but they admit they can't defend themselves yet, dats y American troops are busy fighting the insurgents and terrorists while the Iraqi police and army are learning and getting equipment. you realize how many Iraqi police and army have been killed?'

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Thats almost like saying the Frenchies never wanted to be liberated. The Iraqis do want to be liberated but they want American troops out, but they admit they can't defend themselves yet, dats y American troops are busy fighting the insurgents and terrorists while the Iraqi police and army are learning and getting equipment. you realize how many Iraqi police and army have been killed?'

Theres a diffrence between asking and "wanting".

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Theres a diffrence between asking and "wanting".

Talk to the Iraqi Kurds and Iraqi Shiites.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Talk to the Iraqi Kurds and Iraqi Shiites.

Did they ask before the war?
If they did then I agree we should help, if not.....ah well...

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm sure you could find groups in the US that would "ask" China or Russia to come invade and "liberate" us from Bush, maybe the Revolutionary Communist Party or something.

That does not mean the majority of the US populace is eager to have bombs rained down on our heads in order to get rid of him, even those of us who think he is one of the worst things ever to happen to this country.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
I'm sure you could find groups in the US that would "ask" China or Russia to come invade and "liberate" us from Bush, maybe the Revolutionary Communist Party or something.

That does not mean the majority of the US populace is eager to have bombs rained down on our heads in order to get rid of him, even those of us who think he is one of the worst things ever to happen to this country.

My point exactly.
How can we judge what is right and wrong if we ourselves are doing wrong?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   

um lets see, since the Shiites are about 60 percent of the population that means they do want to be liberated
. since 60 is more than 20 on Sunnis that mean it is the majority, help me on the math xmotex.

dont forget to include th Kurds too.

[edit on 13-5-2005 by deltaboy]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

um lets see, since the Shiites are about 60 percent of the population that means they do want to be liberated
. since 60 is more than 20 on Sunnis that mean it is the majority, help me on the math xmotex.

So we shouldnt care about the minority?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

So we shouldnt care about the minority?

i dont know devilwasp, we have the Kurds who try to rise in the north up against Saddam and Sunni control government, and we had the Shiites who rise up against in the south. we have the Sunnis who control the government who dont want to be overthrown. so its pretty much a mixed bag, make one side happy and one side mad as hell. one side happy outnumbers the other side so its pretty much to be on the Shiites and Kurds side than on the Sunni, the new government is trying to include the Sunnis who felt left out and no power.

Odd

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
If any of you had taken the time to study the American Civil War, you might have come to the realization by this point that the sectionalist tensions in our nation at that time were FAR higher than they have been at any point in the past century. Only the most extreme circumstances can bring about a civil war in a nation as massive and diverse as America, and your revolutionary causes are wholly insufficient to the task of inspiring anybody outside of your own stunted spheres of perception to any recourse as extreme as violence.

Listen to me, and listen well: there will not be another American civil war. Not at any point in the next fifty years.

There will not be another American revolution. Not at any point in the next fifty years.

How do I know this? History, precedent... there are centuries of it, if you care to take a look for yourselves. The conditions in America are idyllic right now, compared to some of the times we have seen.

Stop kidding yourselves, and try to change the things that you can: the small ones.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
IMO that the best way to change the course of America is to support the other countries efforts to have the actions of the war considered a war crime...

and of course, the actions of our leaders to be considered war criminals...

A third political party would be mighty nice, but alas, corruption is so rampant, that it would be hard to have a fair election under the system we have now...

what i want to know is when will we have a standardized voting system...???
hell... with all the discepancys in ballot systems, we could get a more valid vote from polling people when they walk into grocery stores.

and the diebold thing... man... that dude ought to be hung... outright treason... and now he can proudly claim to be the cause of all that followed.
google diebold ballot scam for more info

A highlight was that during the 2000 election, it was discovered from independant oversight that many diebold machines had NEGATIVE votes for GORE...
so.... how can that be accurate?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   

um lets see, since the Shiites are about 60 percent of the population that means they do want to be liberated . since 60 is more than 20 on Sunnis that mean it is the majority, help me on the math xmotex.

And the Shiites are all delighted that the US invaded?
I don't think so...
I am sure they are largely glad to be rid of Saddam, not so sure they're happy about being bombed and invaded by a foreign country.

Heres an idea, go to Najaf and ask them personally to express their gratitude for invading thier country.
If you survive the trip, you can come back and tell us all about it.

[edit on 5/13/05 by xmotex]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by vincere7

No it is not the cause of war or is it??? Think of the tons of stockpiled DU weapons the UK/USA had we had to do something with it.

The president didn't push no war on terror plans were drawn long before the "invasion" happened, Saddam was NO THREAT to us, he had no WMDs yeah he was a VERY nasty piece of work and needed to be taken out of power I can agree 100%.

All the troops had to do was get saddam out and LEAVE, instead we carpet bombed baghdad among other places with DU weaponry and killed many thousands of innocent people who need not have died. Also in the progress have left literally tons of DU dust everywhere that will invevitably traverse the globe not to mention the poor children that have mass mutation and serious brain damage all because the fat cat wanted a bigger house.

Spare me the small talk of Iraqi people needed this, they needed that no we have given them a nightmare and they must live with it and with their children for many, many generations that is if we stupid people don't take back what is ours and use our own logic, conclusion and solution. Not Problem, Reaction, Solution which is exactly what governments do to create power for themselves, Look at the OCK bombing, WTC 1&2, columbine etc. etc. There were only 1 group of people that benefited from those so called "attacks" and that was the American government, step-by-step the country that was once "The land of the free, home of brave" is no longer free or brave but rather "The land of the feared, home of the propaganda".

Just a thought but do the troops know what they are killing people with???

[edit on 13/5/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

20% to 40% of all American food is poisoned. It has Aspartame as an ingrediant. [...] Flouride is a waste product of alumanum production and metal companies. It's pumped into 50% or more of American drinking water. It's law that all American schools (private and public) must have flouride in the school drinking water.)

Saccharin is pushed to be added into coffee. Next time your at a StarBucks, and think you're adding sugar to your coffee, check the ingredients in that little packet.

OS2012, I am interested in how you think these things get done.

I'm glad to see someone, you
, is intrested! The book written by Janet Starr Hull called "Sweet Poison", is still at every major bookstore. It covers exactly how this got done. How the FDA was against it. How the FDA was later forced to allow this. How 1 member of the FDA resigned after it was allowed, in protest.

Who is behind the conspiracy to place sweetner in our paths and microscopic holes in our brains?

The word "conspiracy" has been too dumbed down (by media) so that it's no longer taken seriously. A better word would be agenda.
On one level it's the US goverment. But on a higher level, the goverment is controlled by clandestine societies (like how Bush and Kerry both take orders from the Skull and Bones secret society). On an even higher level, even higher up secret societies control other secret societies.

i mean, if the guy who starts the conspiracy has children, aren't they likely to ingest nutrasweet or flouride? How can a conspiracy be that big?

The people who created Aspartame aka Nutra-Sweet make d---n sure they and their kids don't eat it LOL! 99% of foods that have it show it in the ingrediants. Many even have it on the front of the package in big letters heheh.

Flouride is harder to avoid. For you and me best thing is drink plenty of water, that way the flouride does enter you, but gets "washed" out of your system. Kind of like leaving the front door and back door of your house open. Smog comes in, but also exits.
The world elite have their own personal water supply. Either from Iceburgs (the purist form of freshwater currently on the planet. I won't go into details in this thread why, and where Iceburgs come from. Will get too off subject of this thread.) Or from bottled water. Or water with Flouride filtered out.

Also, what the heck is all that about "WHITES" Are you saying that white Americans are better than non-whites?

Re-read what I said. I'm not talking about WHITE in adjective form. (adjective: descriptioin). And I list 6 different types of WHITE, WHITe, WHIte, WHite, White, White, white. I'm talking about a person's mindset.

A synonym for WHITE could even be BIG BALLS. (all letters in all caps). I'm talking about a type of mindset. The same kind of mindset people had over 100 years ago when they'd think nothing about grabbing politicians, draging em into the street, pouring warm tar all over em, then rolling em in a pile of feathers. Tar & Feathering them.

The same kind of mindset that let to the creation of Black Wallstreet by black Americans who had the mindset of a WHITE. (All caps!). BIG BALLS. During that era, Black Americans gave theirselves jobs. Never had to ask white Americans for jobs. Or anyone else for jobs.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustnone
I think what he means by "white" americans are militant americans who are hardcore believers in the constitution and other american documents. You dont necessarily have to be white to be a true blue american. The problem is most of these americans have moved out west or into the southwest where gun laws are not as strict and BIG government i.e. Federal Government is less involved with, except california and hawaii. These are just temporary refuges. Even where i live, with the redneck good ole boys, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennesee we try to keep the gov. out and keep state rule. Big governments never work! there is a strip running deep in the south from the midwest that are the "white" americans.

You almost got it right. But even in the midwest at most they are WHite Americans. WHITE, WHIte, and WHIte, Americans are all extinct. Even in the Southwest, at most there's a few hundred WHite Americans, and a couple thousand White Americans. There might be a few hundred thousand White Americans.

There are roughly 300 million total Americans. Exclude childeren under age 14, handicap, people too old to wield weapons, people too sick from whatever other diseases, people in nursing homes, and that leaves roughly 200 million total Americans. Back during the height of the "militia" movement in the early 1990's, there were a total of roughly 5 million militia members!!! (A good number of them were black Americans too! The treasurer of the Mich militia was a black American! The news media never paid attention to this and instead pushed the idea that the militia's were a bunch of racist, redneck, all uneducated, and drunk.

5 million out of how many millions of able bodied Americans? Proof right there of how spineless the majority of Americans are. After the set up of WACO, militias almost instantly lost 75% membership! This means even those Americans who tried to find their spines, and joined the militias, showed in the end how weak their spines are as they left as soon as things looked too real. They weren't willing to die for the cause.

More is needed than just someone who can wield a weapon and/or who distrusts goverment. A true WHITE is educated. They're familiar with American history (the founding fathers faced getting hanged, quareted, executed, etc... if they'd lost the revolutionary war! They were law breaking terrorists!) A true WHITE is willing to die for the cause. They're willing to lose their TV, morning coffeee, doughnuts, VCR, lazy-boy chair. Live on water and grub.

An example of a WHITE (all capital letters!) is the character Bill the Butcher in "Gangs of NY". He didn't take s---- from anyone, including the goverment, police, and politicians. He was also smart and educated. Not easily controlled by the media. Thinking before he took action. He was also willing to die for the cause. It can even be said that his followers were also WHITE, including the other members of his group, the black guys in his group, and the sons of the guys in his group.
I'm not talking about an adjective. I'm talking about a type of mindset.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   

dont forget to include th Kurds too.

[edit on 13-5-2005 by deltaboy]

*AHEM!!*
The USA, along with Britian, Germany, and France, decades ago originally set up the goverment that the Shiites wished to be "liberated" from. Saddam was even given a nuclear reactor by France (with some funding from USA). Later the US funded Israel bombed his reactor.

[edit on 13-5-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
WTH is this?....

What a bunch of crap, lies, disinformation and made up fantasies you people have to come up with as you try to change the US into a pothead country where anarchy reigns free...for your freaking selfish reasons...

I thought this kind of thread was not allowed in the forums... as this is clearly a call to a violent revolt....

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
WTH is this?....

What a bunch of crap, lies, disinformation and made up fantasies you people have to come up with as you try to change the US into a pothead country where anarchy reigns free...for your freaking selfish reasons...

I thought this kind of thread was not allowed in the forums... as this is clearly a call to a violent revolt....

There's another thread in another forum that goes into detail on how:

politics.abovetopsecret.com...'

1. For 100+ years of American History, it was law that hemp MUST be grown by all Americans who owned land. Anyone who didn't grow hemp was fined and faced imprisonment!

2. The founding fathers, all the way to the early 1900's, all Americans with land grew hemp and it was legal. And legal to smoke it.

3. The majority of uses for Hemp was in industry. Ship sails, clothing, to write on (hemp is better than paper from trees). Medicines, rope, and more.

[edit on 13-5-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I back the Constitution Party 100%. Even on their platform it states they're anti-NWO, and they're against this unconstitutional war in Iraq.

Even if you don't agree with the CP, I suggest that everyone here vote third party next time. NO ONE vote for the "two"-party monopoly! Vote CP, Libertarian (I'd support them if they weren't so socially liberal), Independent, whatever (preferably CP).

Maybe it'll send them a message.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join