It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bohemian Grove Photos

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Thank you all for posting some of these additional pictures. Some I have seen before and some are new to my eyes. I hope they are credible. It has always seemed to me that BG is quite a beautifully surrounded place. I don't know how often it has been attended by the elites as of present, but there should be no doubt to allof you that it once held powerful figures as a retreat. What actually took place and what rituals occurred is a mystery.

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
after a bit of research i found out that the god molech originally had a human body and the head of a bull. where they got the owl from i dont know. does this mean that the theory is flawed?

gl2

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I live 90 mins from Bohemian Grove. If you want to go there, here's how: Go to Monte Rio, then turn and cross the bridge in the center of town, across the Russian River. Then turn left on Bohemian Rd (I think that's its name, the second left. It leads past a few bed and breakfasts places and houses to the main entrance. There's security at the gate, so if you want to get in, find an alternative route around the gate (easy to find). Walk slowly, quietly. Take binoculars and camera so that you can see them before they see you. Avoid all Grove personnel inside, as they will report you if you look suspicious. If questioned, have a good excuse (service or other) for being, there. Always leave yourself a good fast-running escape route. Be extra careful when "hiking" in those woods circa the Grove get-togethers circa July 16, as extra security including sheriff's deputies and maybe some Secret Service will be there. They may post an occasional oaf along woods roads inside the Grove then, but they can't be too smart: they work for Grovers. Don't carry on conversations if you "hike" with a friend. Grove-employed security during the rest of the year isn't too sharp. You can get around them. Above all else, be discreet. We need to expose the Grovers, not stumble all over ourselves in the process.

Inside the Grove looks like an overgrown boy's camp: cabins, tent cabins and little lounges in the various camps. It isn't elegant. It's like re-visiting the summer camps of yore, for the members, but NOW they're involved in crimes against humanity and Monarch sex slave circuits, by various extensions. They drink and do drugs; they aren't little boys anymore.

Read Trance-formation by Cathy O'Brien and intelligence insider Mark Phillips. Also read The Franklin Cover-up by former Nebraska State Senator John De Camp. Both mention ghastly crimes at the Grove.

And remember: after you read books by Monarch survivors, you'll probably find that there are Monarch sites near you, wherever you live in the US. You don't need to go to the Grove to find one. When you find one, do stealthy observations, take photos and try to sneak close: document security, electrical wires in unexpected places. Go with a few friends if you have to, for security's sake, but BE QUIET as you near your target of observation. Take photos, but be discreet. Don't let them know how you get in, if you do, and remember to let at least one person know you're going there, if it's a suspected military or governmental employee site. That way, if you are detained, they can raise a stink. Don't tell just anyone. Don't brag about it.

[edit on 30-5-2005 by gl2]

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
itstill rings the bell of CULT CULT CULT or Gay Gathering!

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
could someone with alittle intelligence tell me what bohemian grove is all about?

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Ummwolves123, here is the link that was provided on the first post of this thread. It will give you some background on the Bohemian Grove.

GL2, you seem to have wandered into the Grove quite a few times or know of some who have. I would love for you to let us know what they have seen. Even better, would love to see some photos that you or someone you know have taken.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by umwolves123
could someone with alittle intelligence tell me what bohemian grove is all about?

At the very least it´s a social retreat/summercamp for some of the most powerful men in the US.

"If I were to choose the speech that gave me the most pleasure and satisfaction in my political career, it would be my Lakeside Speech at the Bohemian Grove in July 1967. Because this speech traditionally was off the record it received no publicity at the time. But in many important ways it marked the first milestone on my road to the presidency." — President Richard Nixon

By the looks of it, this is where he was "approved" to run for office, so we can assume what they actually do there have at least some impact.

At the very most it´s a place where the world is shaped by "homosexual, drugusing, pedophiles" engaging in pagan ritual sacrifice.

en.wikipedia.org... might be a good way to read up on it

[edit on 27-12-2008 by youg_george]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join