It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bohemian Grove Photos

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
wont go out of your way by 3 hours, to give us unworthy, the benifit of your expirances, and photos?

How do you know how far away he lives?
I've been to Cali, it's looonnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggg.

3 hours, i'm sure you could do around LA.

2 cents.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   

sebatwerk, I am absolutly flabergasted. You, one of the most well respected members of your cult, errr, brotherhood, who's main pourpose is to give charity to humanity, wont go out of your way by 3 hours, to give us unworthy, the benifit of your expirances, and photos?

What does this have to do with masonic charity? I've done quite a bit for charity, I don't need to drive 6 hours to entertain you. And yes, Berkeley is 6 hours away from where I live. Las Vegas is only 4. Get the picture?

Im speachless. Here is your chance to prove that freemasonry is all about charity and brotherly love. I know John Wayne would do it..........

I think you're going to have to learn to live with the disappointment.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Sebatwerk;
I'm new to this site and have just been sitting back viewing all the threads, but have especially noticed your critical replies to the thoughts, beliefs, interest and knowledge of so many.  I'm not in a position to judge you, nor others, but... would at this point like to ask you a simple question, if I may.  Do you believe that Satan is real?

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Myself and a friend actually considered infiltrating BG, as we live in California. However, we decided that the risk/reward really wasn't worth it. Even if we weren't arrested for trespassing, and witnessed the Cremation of the Care, Alex Jones has already taped it. I'm not sure what one could hope to accomplish by infiltrating, unless one were to become an actual member and leak out information. And All Seeing Eye, what would photographing the protestors prove? Who wants to look at that?

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tennessee Tornado
Sebatwerk;
I'm new to this site and have just been sitting back viewing all the threads, but have especially noticed your critical replies to the thoughts, beliefs, interest and knowledge of so many. I'm not in a position to judge you, nor others, but... would at this point like to ask you a simple question, if I may. Do you believe that Satan is real?

No, I do not.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Satan is a Draconian. Fact.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

sebatwerk, I am absolutly flabergasted. You, one of the most well respected members of your cult, errr, brotherhood, who's main pourpose is to give charity to humanity, wont go out of your way by 3 hours, to give us unworthy, the benifit of your expirances, and photos?

What does this have to do with masonic charity? I've done quite a bit for charity, I don't need to drive 6 hours to entertain you. And yes, Berkeley is 6 hours away from where I live. Las Vegas is only 4. Get the picture?

Im speachless. Here is your chance to prove that freemasonry is all about charity and brotherly love. I know John Wayne would do it..........

I think you're going to have to learn to live with the disappointment.

sebatwerk, yes, Im very disappointed, in you. Your not even willing to drive 6 hours to prove all of us conspiracy nut whackers wrong? Come on sebatwerk, you might get to see the world elite drive past in their armor plated SUV's and Hummers. Who knows, you might even get to see Henry Kissenger sitting next to your hero's the Bushes. My God, sebatwerk, what are you thinking? A once in a lifetime adventure that just cant be equaled? Whats wrong with you? Take the whole family and make it a picnick, wave your american flag. Sing Hail to the thief, errr, chief. I know if I lived that close you better believe I would be there, cheering all those super heros on

sebatwerk, get up off your duff, grab the kids and the fishing pole ( Russian River is right there), and your bran new digital camera, make a weekend out of it. Go have some fun, in the woods. One note of caution: Dont be out after dark, I hear there are wearwolves up there

P.S. Here are some maps I made for you

www.mindtoysrus.com...

www.mindtoysrus.com...

www.mindtoysrus.com...

[edit on 12-5-2005 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   

sebatwerk, get up off your duff, grab the kids and the fishing pole ( Russian River is right there), and your bran new digital camera, make a weekend out of it. Go have some fun, in the woods. One note of caution: Dont be out after dark, I hear there are wearwolves up there

I'll tell ya what. When I go visit my buddy in Reno later this summer, if my friend is interested, I'll make a trip to the Grove just for you. I just don't know why you think I will see ANYTHING aside from what has already been posted. It's obviously just a summer-camp type thing and, if anything nefarious goes on there, it's probably not set up until the "events" are ready to occur.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Some more pictures taken at the Grove, see any familiar faces.

1901 – 1909
Click for larger picture

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   

No, I do not.

The greatest achievement of Satan is that he convinced humankind in his nonexistance.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek

No, I do not.

The greatest achievement of Satan is that he convinced humankind in his nonexistance.

carefull yanchek, now youre going to have to prove it

Anyway, some photos suggest to me, that these are masons, since some of the funky dresses resemble those wacky mason ones they wear on some ocasions.

Are they masons sebatwerk? Dont answer with a no becouse then well know that they are

And whats with the hanging?
How come there are no black people, asians, anyone else besides these obviously redneck whites?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
Are they masons sebatwerk? Dont answer with a no becouse then well know that they are

What utter and complete nonsense.

You people should really ease up on the paranoia concerning Masons. Sheesh.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Anyway, some photos suggest to me, that these are masons, since some of the funky dresses resemble those wacky mason ones they wear on some ocasions.

No, there's nothing in there that resembles anything having to do with Freemasonry.. but you can believe whatever you want.

And whats with the hanging?
How come there are no black people, asians, anyone else besides these obviously redneck whites?

I believe, just like Nygdan said a while back, that all the things going on at the Grove are representations of classical themes or legends. I thought that before, but after these pictures I am WAY convinced.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Sebatwerk

It's obvious that you're just too stubborn and bull-headed to admit that there's even the slightest chance that something out of the ordinary, possibly sinister is going on at Bohemian Grove. People at the highest levels of government and business wearing hoods, chanting, worshipping wooden statues and making mock sacrifices, this is normal to you? There are pictures of this so I assume that's acceptable evidence for you. I mean, it doesn't look to me like they're playing Twister out there.

You and your fellow masons have been completely brainwashed. I think all you really wanted out of this mason thing originally was just to be part of something, to be accepted. It's alright, it's normal behavior for human beings. In hindsight, you probably would have been better off going the N.A.M.B.L.A. route.

Peace

[edit on 13-5-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Some more pictures taken at the Grove, see any familiar faces.

... pictures of people in forests...

Two comments to all the BG people here. How can you tell all the pictures in the quoted post are of the same place?

The other one was who would you prefer the rich and famous fraternize with if not each other? Would you prefer they ask you about their business problems. Im not saying that there isnt anything going on, because i dont know (nor do any of you who arent priveledged to the meetings) but aside from the picture of the hanging which we can all agree is quite bizarre where's the evidence that these people are killing kids and worshipping the invisible man in the ground?

I guess im just not "open minded" enough to turn off my critical thinking and indulge in this kind of CONJECTURE about a group im not a part of. OH and why is it anytime someone injects some reason or criticism of one of these conspiracies theyre branded "bull Headed" or some other such comment?

-aero

[edit on 13-5-2005 by Aero]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
You and your fellow masons have been completely brainwashed. I think all you really wanted out of this mason thing originally was just to be part of something, to be accepted. It's alright, it's normal behavior for human beings. In hindsight, you probably would have been better off going the N.A.M.B.L.A. route.

Can you PLEASE do me the favor and STOP attributing all my beliefs to Freemaosnry!?!?!?!? NONE of this has ANYTHING to do with Freemasonry. Freemasons don't deal with this crap. Everything I have said here is MY OWN BELIEFS. Seriously man, this is getting annoying. Freemasonry talks about FREEMASONRY, and nothing else. Nor politics, nor religion, nor conspiracies, nor other fraternities, nor secret societies, nor anything. Got it?

Most masons wouldnt even KNOW what Bohemian Grove was, or Bilderbergers, etc etc. There's several masons on this forum who DO buy into this stuff. I just don't, I see it as a bunch of boloney. I don't think people are as sinister as you guys make them out to be. Nor are they as clever and ingenious.

With that said, there's no proof whatsoever that any people of importance have actually PARTICIPATED in whatever we see in the pictures. It seems like theres always a big crowd of spectators, which leads me to believe that these could be plays of sorts. Maybe sometimes the whle audience participates in some way. I think all this is just for entertainment.

And please try to avoid guessing why I joined the Freemasons. You have no idea, as you do not know me. Every mason have a different reason for joining, whether it be brotherhood, or knowledge, or just something different to do. You have NO IDEA why I joined, but it was a very personal thing for me. So please avoid this subject in the future. Also, my opinion on this subject is just as good as anyone else's, so please don't try to attack me personally anymore simply because you don't agree with my beliefs.

Cug

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Because the photos were taken in the early 1900's. It would be more surprising if there were minorities in any private club of that era.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Here are a few more interesting pics...

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I reside in the San Francisco Bay Area most of the year and I've been to that area up north. It's actually not quite far from here.

Anyway... I didn't actually get in the epicenter of the BG... pretty sure if it's where leaders go it's probably off limits. I noticed nothing strange to be honest with everyone. Their were carvings of owls made in some of the trees. Most looked like works of children. I only saw about three carvings that looked like they were done with the utmost mathematical precision and artistic creativity. Other than that I saw no worshiping or chanting or whatnot. Not to say it doesn't go on, I don't know that obviously, and if their was some kind of get together I don't think I would have made it anywhere near that area. I repeat, I myself saw nothing to sugest such behavior.

And what of the peoples in Sonoma County? I've asked about a dozen while I was their for business. Only two even knew about it and only one of the two actually believed the elite get together to, 'defy Yahweh and perform idolarty.' If such things do indeed go on in those woods, depending on your beliefs or who or what you worship it's either a great thing or a slap in the face in the most disgusting fashion.

I didn't see a big owl nor any BC stuff with the owl design on them in case anybody wondered.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Take from an article tittled Keeping Hunter Thompson’s death alive
By Jerry Mazza posted to Online Journal
I have posted here because it mentions the Grove and adds to the rumours of what goes on at Bohemian Grove.
The rest of the piece speaks of Hunter death

Snip~~
The Owl Rises

Why did Hunter name his gated compound in Woody Creek, Colorado, the "Owl Farm?" The name echoed the 40-foot stone owl, which stands before an altar at Bohemian Grove, in the redwood forest of northern California, not far from Sacramento.

Bohemian Grove became the stage and meeting place for all-male rituals of purported Satanist pedophiles similar to those performed in the Cult of Canaan. This ancient cult would worship Moloch and perform sex orgies around hollow effigies of owls.

Snip~~
The Cremation of Care Ritual

As the Sonoma Country Free Press online reports, this ritual "is over one hundred years old and is always the first order of business when men of industry, government, and military gather each July at Bohemian Grove.

At sundown on the first Saturday of their encampment they enact a bizarre short scripted play (always the same) in which they burn an effigy of 'Dull Care' at the bottom of a forty-foot stone owl.

Their rationale is that they carry the cares of the world around on their shoulders and they need a symbolic ritual in order to put it down and enjoy their holiday. Since 1980, activists in Sonoma County have brought this to the attention of anyone who will listen, all while a new tradition began with a Resurrection of Care event on the same day."

This rather benign-sounding Grove description conflicts radically with John DeCamp's reporting of events in The Franklin Cover-up. He writes on pages 326–328 that one of many young victims, Paul Bonacci, while at the Grove, claims that he and another boy were forced to perform sex acts with and to consume parts of a child whom they had watched being murdered by men in hooded robes.

The body was to be disposed of by "the men with the hoods."
DeCamp reported that Bonacci also claimed that a "snuff" film was made of these events. The shocker is that the man the party had purportedly picked up in Las Vegas and who purportedly filmed the events was identified by Bonacci as "Hunter Thompson."

Was it set-up or was it real?

Bonacci also told investigators that he was tortured and groomed into becoming a sex slave at Offut Air Force base near Omaha, Nebraska. He claims that he was abducted and taken there by a babysisitter's boy friend at 3 years of age. As a young adult, he was subsequently awarded one million dollars in damages by the same Nebraska court that sentenced him earlier to five years in jail for perjury.

In the second round of trials, he passed all his polygraph exams. Mr. DeCamp, a lawyer, 16-year Nebraska State Senator and decorated Vietnam vet, provided Bonacci with legal assistance the second time around.

Cover-Up also reports that over the years, Bohemian Grove participants included George Herbert Walker Bush, George Walker Bush, Henry Kissinger, George Schultz and the crème de la merde of the Republican power structure.

So, was Hunter Thompson being ironic with the name "Owl Farm," nostalgic for the good old bad times? Or did Thompson think of himself as the avenging owl, swooping out of the night, seeing through the dark a truth that haunted his own memory?
Link

[edit on 13/5/2005 by Sauron]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join