It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What pretty new buttons!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Yes, legible for the staff, thank goodness!

(my vision simply isn't correctable to 20/20 and sometimes it took a bit of staring at the screen to sort the old buttons out.)

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I do have one question though

Why does the Space Exploration hnow have a Swaztika now?

Is this a sign of things to come?

Is space exploration going to the Nazi's?

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Ahhh... I go to sleep and see buttons looking slightly poopy, and now I wake up next morning and it looks PERFECT. The size is perfect, the colors aren't overdone, and now with the transparency, no need to center them like I mentioned before.

Looking REALLY good and is very pleasing to the eye. Big thumbs up to SO and whoever else was involved in the button work (if any).

I just hope ATS doesn't get into the whole KDE-esque look. Maybe for BTS, sure... but NOT ATS. If last night was any indication of how change can throw people into a frienzy, please... do not alter ATS drastically! Maybe lightening a few colors, sure. But make sure to keep the "classic" look around. The old-timers of this board would appreciate it. I don't consider myself an old-timer... (would I be? 2003 was long ago)

Anyway... listen to the people. Especially the ones with experience. They're what drives this board to be so great anyway! VIVA LA ATS!

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I don't like the new dull colors. Manly maybe, but boring.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I like the new buttons..new is good

nice work

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
I do have one question though

Why does the Space Exploration hnow have a Swaztika now?

Is this a sign of things to come?

Is space exploration going to the Nazi's?

What are you talking about? I don't see any swastikas...

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hmmm. Seems to have been changed back. When I came on-line earlier and when I posted it was a swatzicka now it is back to the old icon. I also see the some of the new icons such as the tank and NEW are also gone.

Hmmmmm........ interesting (stroking my fu man chu beard)

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
They are perfect. Congratulations to the staff.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I dont like them. I prefer the old ones. Perhaps there can be a "buy old buttons" button in the ATS store for people that want them. Just a thought

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I LOVE the new buttons !! GREAT CHOiCE... finally i dont need to spend 5 minutes looking for the right button!!

U GO ATS !!!!

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
i liked the old ones...

o0o well...

i will have to get used to these ones...

for now, they suck...

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Members: I preferred the Picasso-esque "members as pawn chess pieces" to the current "ATS ID-card" version.

But playing with buttons is amusing for someone, and that means they are being kept out of mischief.

XL5

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The new version of the new buttons is ALOT better. The logout and members buttons are much better and the light bulb is not as big. If only the govt. changed things this fast and for the better when people want something to change.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
If only the govt. changed things this fast and for the better when people want something to change.

In Soviet Russia, the Government changes YOU!

Let's have a new contest! Vote yay or nay, for whether you trust the leadership of ATS or your current administration, regardless of locale.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I got a contest for ATS!

Lets see who can make some decent buttons!

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I liked the old ones better, they were bad ass

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Can we move the buttons back to the left?

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Amory
You're kidding right? I would elect a perpetually self-pleasuring bonobbo monkey before my current 'leaders' ever saw a primary. I would take ATS leadership for America in a heart beat, over the leadership of any other country in fact. Unlike classic democracy, where mediocrity rises to the top, ATS chooses its workers on their merits.

I would hesitate a guess that the ATS leadership could single handedly moderate the world and bring a semblance of peace to our little dust ball...

If only they could stop playing with their buttons long enough...

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I really like the new buttons. They make the board look more like a discussion board.

I'm sure they will help alot of newbies navigate this board better. Definitely more user friendly IMO.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The buttons get better day after day !!!!
The new background color is also great, softer for the eyes and fits perfectly with all the site. Once again, very good stuff

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join