It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murderer of two little girls was one's father!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The evidence will come out today. At the press conference the police were very clear that they had to keep the evidence quiet until the father appeared in court. I know that the clothing of family members was tested for blood evidence so I'm assuming that the fathers clothing tested positive.

Think of how rare it is for a missing child to be found by their relative. How would the father even begin to know where to search? And with so many people searching, the chances of it being the father finding the bodies is too high to just chalk up to being coincidence.

Jemison

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Howdy, Jemison.

Has anyone else taken note of the raise parent/child crimes within the last 2-3 years. I find this trend to be VERY alarming. WTF is wrong with these, I shudder to use the word...people. This is not a NATURAL condition.

This is reaching, I know, but maybe HAARP is playing a roll in this "behavior modification". It has the capability. Coupled with the mandatory mental health screening of parents already beginning in some states, is it possible that the government wants our children to be wards of the state?

Otherwise, I haven't a clue as to these atrocities...unless these people are possessed. What else could be the cause???

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I'm not sure I agree that this is a new trend. I think the media is just bringing it to our attention more.

In the 90's I worked as a counselor in various group homes for children that were abused and neglected. These children had horrible things done to them but their cases were never in the news.

I keep hoping that with the increase in attention to these cases something can be done to stop these atrocities before they happen. Unfortunatly sometimes it seems as if the media attention causes copycat crimes or even gives justification in the minds of other sicko's to commit the same type of crimes.

Jemison

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
Whoever did this, be it the father or some one else, I hope they burn in hell for ever. There is not a punishment good enough for the murderer of a child. I would say that is it is NOT the father, and they catch theperson who did it, they should give the father one full day alone with the purpitrator in a locked room. I am a father, and I think that this would be the only way I could find some symbolence of sanity after this terrible act.

Given that the father is given to temper tantrums which include chasing scared people with a running gas powered chainsaw, your suggestion make all the more sense. I doubt the perpetrator would last a day, though.

Also:

Realistically, even if he did it, if they don't find the murder weapon, the guilt of the father may never be proven. Other forensic evidence would be contaminated.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Actually, I'm referring to the murders specifically. I dont' vouch for the rest of the country, but in Houston, TX, I see news about parents killing their children at least once or twice a week.

I'm aware of rampant abuse, but if there were just as many murder cases, then I have been clueless...

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
NOT SO FAST THERE !

I've read the news items and it does not confirm that the father in fact was the killer.
It does not even indicate that he is a supect, just that he's been arrested and has made no statement on the incident.

I prone to the same thoughts put forth by others on this item, I just want to wait for further official word before I start screaming bloody murder

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Read "arrested" as suspect. If he wasn't a suspect, he would only be detained...

I'm sure the guy appreciates your refrain, but...stinkin' child killer.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The police never reveal all of the evidence they have in a case such as this. They have confiscated clothing, etc., from the father's home. There would be much blood spilled in murders such as these; the girls were stabbed in their throats.

So to say the police have no evidence, or are shooting from the hip, is short-sighted.

Regardless, the hearts and souls of some men is black beyond description. I say men, but it includes women also.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Dispicable SOB. General population wouldn't be punishment enough...

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
We cant execute him there is not death penalty in the UK.

Pity.

Only for Royal killers and Muiting on ship do we still have the power to execute in the UK.

edit i thought it was the case in UK where two girls were found, one killed with stab wounds one alive with gun wounds. UK and US two similar crimes altogether.

[edit on 11-5-2005 by rustiswordz]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
let me add some thoughts here............

If the father is found guilty beyond any doubt..........then the only thing sicker than his actions are those of our system of justice that allows a zero like that to be out of jail in two years after chasing his wife with a chain saw only to be knock out to the back of the head with a shovel by a neighbor to stop him...........

Look folks...........the biggest problem we have in the World is irresponsible people having children...............that leads to too many people and too many people growing up in tragic situations and becoming lousy parents as well.............I don't know where to start but I'll tell you that if I was king of the World I'd take every criminal of a violent crime and sterilize them ....the way I see it, either the criminal mind is genetically inherited ...........or learned behavior by a bad role model. Eitherway, they'd never make responsible parents........

Also.....I'd make jail such an unpleasant experience that no one would ever want to do anything to end up in one...........when I was a kid I thought going to jail meant sitting in a cell with 3 meals of bread and water being dropped off to you and that was it............what's with TV, social life, outdoor activities, etc..............screw that...............you screwed up........you pay the price.........

Granted the media is much more efficient in realtime information exchange in the digital age to bring such horrible stories to our attention.........that's why it seems like there are so many............but bottom line is there are going to be more as long as the irresponsible in life keep having more children than the responsible..............

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Dont' get me started future...

I stated in another thread about my feelings on the US criminal system. Geez, I DON'T EVEN HAVE CABLE!!!

The government should confiscate, oops I meant purchase
, Brando's island that he was offering to Jacko and throw the lot of them there and let them fend for themselves. Saves the taxpayers MILLIONS, if not BILLIONS, of dollars a year.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
wow did he really confessed???

this is very very disturbing, but like others have said about the increasing of such cases it's the media angle. I'm sure if they pick any variety of trends to focus on they can make it look like a epidemic, missing brides/groom killer angle, if they focus on this like they tried to recently men might start lo-jacking their wives. It's like the whole columbine/school shooting rage a few years back, I remember there always being some kind of shooting incident in lower income or crime infested neighborhood though the motives were different there were shootings in school but when they started focusing on the columbine type events people were acting like school shootings never happened before. It's like I said you can pick a wide range of trends in this country and make it look like an epidemic, especially with how sensationalized and attention grabbing our media tends to make incidents.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
OK... NOW WE CAN RANT AWAY !

In the absence of authoritative confirmation that the father acknowledged his actions.... I withheld my venom. It's too precious to waste on the mere 'persons of interest' that police are forever detaining in these cases.

I won't take up space on this board enumerating the things that SHOULD befall this parent. I thank in advance those of you who wish to contribute their imaginative suggestions.

Two great kids.... two complete innocents....... are no more.

The responsible animal sits at this very minute being courteously questioned by the legal system that freed him a month ago.
"The justice system will not protect you.... but on occasion will avenge you"
Sometimes it all seems so utterly useless.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
BadMojo......................yup there's an idea..............but don't leave them anything on the island to work with.........and patrol the island with some small military craft that is ordered to shoot to kill if they get too far off shore.........

I have a dear friend once a gifted artist/muscian and corporate executive whose life is worthless now because a jerk out of jail on probation with a rap sheet longer than a role of toliet paper shot my friend to get 8 dollars cash off him.............

Start the sterilization process with prisons and people after they have one kid on welfare.............

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by periwinkle blue
OK... NOW WE CAN RANT AWAY !

In the absence of authoritative confirmation that the father acknowledged his actions.... I withheld my venom. It's too precious to waste on the mere 'persons of interest' that police are forever detaining in these cases.

I won't take up space on this board enumerating the things that SHOULD befall this parent. I thank in advance those of you who wish to contribute their imaginative suggestions.

Two great kids.... two complete innocents....... are no more.

The responsible animal sits at this very minute being courteously questioned by the legal system that freed him a month ago.
"The justice system will not protect you.... but on occasion will avenge you"
Sometimes it all seems so utterly useless.

I also with held my real opinion until more definitive information came out.
It now appears he has confessed.......so lets hang the S.O.B! Kids deserve better than this....I'm a single dad with 3 kids who live with me....let me have 5 minutes with this slimeball. But I digress! My prayers go out to the families of both of these children!

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The devil shakes the killers hand. Mission accomplished.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
as i previously stated confessions are WORTHLESS. this is due to the way that interrigations are conducted. it is torture pure and simple and most understand that people may say or do anything to make it stop. SHOW ME SOME REAL EVIDANCE that he did it.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I cannot believe that a woman would take a man back after being chased with a chain saw AND trust her children with him!!! The Mother made a really dumb decision and it cost her her daughters life. If there are additional children in the family I would hope that social services would be checking out the Mom to be sure that she is capable of raising children.

This really is a disgusting case. I hope the killer gets everything he deserves and then some ...

Jemison

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Listening to this story right now on the Today Show and it makes me sick to my stomach, what the hell is wrong with people??? This man is a horrible psychopathic monster...I can't even begin to understand what would possess someone to do this.

I feel horrible for the mother, I'm sure this must be gut wrenching...BUT

from MSNBC.com
Just last month, he was released from a Texas prison after serving time for an assault in 2001. He had argued with Laura’s mother, Sheila Hollabaugh, then grabbed a chain saw and chased neighbors until someone hit him in the back with a shovel

...AND SHE TOOK HIM BACK??? If someone is chasing the neighbors with a chainsaw...that's a crystal clear sign that they are a raving sociopathic lunatic!

The sad part is that this kind of stuff happens all the time. There are some evil nasty people in this world.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join