It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murderer of two little girls was one's father!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This absolutly disgusts me how a man could murder his own little girl and her friend
Apparently thre was some money involved in some way, what dad would want any of his daughters money is also disgusting, and he went to the park and stabbed them. This guy was recently released from prison and he does this. I hope they give this sick bastard the death penalty, pardon the language.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
OMG...that's horrible!

What could motivate a man to this...especially to his own chold?
I hope he gets death as soon as he is convicted.....

Man I cannot even imagine a lawyer willing to defend this guy....
But there are some sickos out there.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
As soon as the news came out with the fact that the Father and Grandfather had found the girls I knew that at least one of them was involved in the murders. It is so disgusting. On one hand I hope that he is put to death immediatly, on the other I feel that a speedy death is letting him off too easily.

There are some very sick people in this world. How incredibly evil this man must be to kill two innocent children.

Jemison

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
It makes my skin crawl that people are capable of such evil things. Signs of the times? probably. but I hope you don't believe this man should be forgiven or saved just because he accepts some god's name. I hope he fries quickly and come back as a roach so that I can stomp him

sick. sick. sick.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
dont be so quick to get him executed, if somebody slips up for even a second while he is incarcerated, he'll be pass around in circle like a "special cigarrete" for his crimes by the other inmate, even criminals have standards.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
So far the only thing I am finding from reading the article is that this guy has a record of aggravated assault and found the bodies, thats it, no confession nor anything else tying him to the crime from what I have read, if they don't have anymore than that I just can't assume he is guilty. I am not saying he is not guilty but the evidence seems sort of skimpy on this one.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Why is it in such cases as this that the suspect always looks like the guy that would've done it. You know what I mean right? Look at that picture. If there were a made for TV movie about this, he would be the perfect killer.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Signs of the times? Maybe, it seems incidents like this are rampant in American society as social programs are cut and monies allocated towards endevours which are not wholly receptive of the lower class bracket; or, maybe i'm jumping to conclusions.

The man is obviously no sane nuerologicaly and may have been raised under an abusive atmosphere as an adolecent. I do hope he's given the much needed treatment so he can cope with himself and society, we don't need more people like this on the streets.

Maybe the executive branch should focus in bringing it's own people some liberties once and for all. The uber capitalist American dream has failed.

Deep

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Zero, to be fair about the state of the world and how evil roams its face, i think its unfair to say that these grotesque things happen only in the USA.
They happen everywhere, you just dont hear about them.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
How could anyone do this.

This is so sick.

May those poor girls rest in peace.

May the ******* who did this burn.

-Reason

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
innocent until proven guilty.this father is out looking for his daughter,they reconize the bike and find the girls.no weapon found.father has record,so stupid police blame him and dont look for real killer.shotty typical police work,blame the family.why would a man kill his own daughter and friend.the police need to do their job instead of copping out.thats why its called copping out,a cop giving up...copping out. the real killer is out there somewhere and he should hang.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
have the authorities release any info on why they reach their conclusion, has to be something big for them to just jump all over this guy, besides the dad's criminal record. I mean the mere accusation alone in something like this is enough to hang somebody with.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This is a very sad development. My heart goes out to the family and friends of these innocent little girls.

Take a moment away from the screen, bow your head and reflect on the potential that these young lives had.

This happens all too often...............................................................

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Signs of the times? Maybe, it seems incidents like this are rampant in American society as social programs are cut and monies allocated towards endevours which are not wholly receptive of the lower class bracket; or, maybe i'm jumping to conclusions.

You are. In fact, it was worse a century and more ago. We're currently horrified by tales of babies being thrown out as trash and other murders, but this was far more common before 1900.

Many murders (shaken baby syndrome, accidental falls, or kids just going missing and the family moves) were not reported.

The man is obviously no sane nuerologicaly and may have been raised under an abusive atmosphere as an adolecent.

Dunno. I suspected him when I read that he was imprisoned for making violent threats (running around the neighborhood after an argument, chasing people with a chainsaw.)

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by donquad2001
innocent until proven guilty.this father is out looking for his daughter,they reconize the bike and find the girls.no weapon found.father has record,so stupid police blame him and dont look for real killer.shotty typical police work,blame the family.why would a man kill his own daughter and friend.the police need to do their job instead of copping out.thats why its called copping out,a cop giving up...copping out. the real killer is out there somewhere and he should hang.

I agree totally from what I am reading there is no reason to charge the father, has anyone besides a few of us even looked at any news about this? The man has not confessed, he has a prison record and he found the bodies, until they come up with more than that then this guy looks like an easy target for the police, a real good scapegoat. Are all you people not bothering to read this story or just assuming because he has a previous record and got arrested for the crime he must be guilty? So far the only link is he is a family member and he found the bodies.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
If he is guilty...then he deserves all the pain and suffering, that can be administered to him for the remainder of his life, however long that should be. Crimes against children are rampant and these type of stories always bring out the worst in me.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
the killing of these girls is prety bad. and yes it does seem to be a sign of the times that crimes such as this are becomeing more commanplace. or is it they are just being more heard about due to todays technology and news reporting? whatever it is no less horrific either way,

however i have to agree with goose on this. where is the evidance?it seems that the evidance is flimsy even for circumstantual evidance. these are the so far known facts. two girls are dead. the father of one of them happened to find the bodies. the father has been imprissoned for failure to comply with his probation after threatening neibours with a chainsaw dureing a domestic dispute. that is NOT evidance. while the father makes for a good suspect, i certainly hope that they are also looking for other persons for this. a past problem may or may not have any realivance in this case. so far there is realy nothing to link him to this.

this is just the type of hype that gets people wrongfully convicted. ok the person who finds the body is ALWAYS considdered a possible suspect. a criminal record will also be used to show that he MAY be capeable of something like this. however it is not good enough evidance. if they come up with better evidance then we shall see. also i by nature don't trust "confessions". they are too easily gained through the torture that police use on suspects. it is very easy to get someone who is compleatly innocent to confess just to get the torture to stop. being mental torture makes it no more falible than physical torture, in gaining a false confession. i have been through police interigation techniques and as such compleately undestand how easily it can lead to admitting something just to make the torture stop. especialy as there is nothing stopping the police from useing outright lies to make it seem as you have no hope, and that by admitting to it "they will go easyer on you". it can seem to be totaly hopeless even when one KNOWS that they have done nothing wrong.

as for the questioning of how a lawyer can defend such a person. first off you might remember that EVERYONE is acorded the RIGHT to be reprisented by a lawyer in the states EVEN if they can't afford to hire one. with this paticular case he realy does need one, even if innocent. there is so far as we know NO EVIDANCE against him. but it looks like they are concentrateing on him being the murderer almost solely based on the fact that he has had a problem with violance ONCE as far as we know. lets not all jump to conclusions in this case as the evidance that we have so far seen does not even exist against him. it is just possibilities and suposition. i hope that in this case that he is not found guilty and executed. only to find out later that he did not infact do it.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Whoever did this, be it the father or some one else, I hope they burn in hell for ever. There is not a punishment good enough for the murderer of a child. I would say that is it is NOT the father, and they catch theperson who did it, they should give the father one full day alone with the purpitrator in a locked room. I am a father, and I think that this would be the only way I could find some symbolence of sanity after this terrible act.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   
i would also give the father equil time in that case with the police involved in his interigation. i know that i would have loved a chance at paying them back myself.

personaly i hope if he is inocent that they have not let the real killer get away in the meantime. if by the same token that he is guilty then i hope they can come up with real evidance against him and not the type of bs that so many are convicted on.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The Headline to this tread should be changed to "Father who found dead girls, is now accused of their murders."

First of all I don't know if he did it or not, but there is something very disturbing about this whole incident.

1) The guy was living with His wife's family after his recent release from Jail. If he was really such a bad seed...why would the family of his wife let him live with them? I'm not a phsycologist(sp) so don't blast me on this!

2) The dead giirls maternal grandfather , who was with the father at the time they found the girls.....doesnt think he did it! What insight does he have that police don't have?

3) At a community meeting members of the community were upset at how the police were handling the case. Some people must not think it's solved yet!

Recent link: news.yahoo.com...

4) Finally~ Remember Wayne Williams, the guy accused of all those child slayings in Atlanta a few years back! Well the police and courts convicted him on some circumstantial evidence just to get the case closed.....and now The chief of police is reopening the Wayne Williams case because he did do it.

Personally, I want whoever did this apprehended , convicted and executed...but lets get the right guy!

[edit on 11-5-2005 by cafeman]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join