It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Website is getting better.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
About 3 years ago this site was utter crap and i hated posting here. Just about anything imporant related to government would get burried.

There was alot of government front men coming here and screaming kooks.

Now the website has alot more content and its more progrossive. The real posters seam to be outweighing the NWO flamers. Its taking on some reall content.

The Kooks are speaking up and more people are coming in from all walks of life to speak their mind.

I accused Simon of almost being part of the conspiracy but now I would say, I just dont know.

The website has done a 180 turn in my opinion and its really coming along!

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Although some people disagree on that, it's nice to hear you like it.
Welcome to ATS, you can further introduce yourself in the introduction forum.

I moved this to the chit chat forum, since it hasn't got anything to do with government conspiracies and stuff like that.

ZM

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
So you saying there'S no goverment agent surfing ATS anymore?

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
oh come one, who cares anyway...we aren't discussing anything illegal here, are we?

There are at least two FBI agents and on NSA employee who regulary visit ATS, according to William.
But it's really not important if "they" visit ATS and read the discussion on the board.
My website has many hits from military servers, no big deal. They are just people surfing the web for personal use.
Do you really think the gov't pays people to lurk around on discussion fora all over the net. Don't be silly...

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   
You got a point there zion! My page isnt that cool and it had a government hit in the first month.
It also had a hit of a Convinience Store in Hong Kong

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
If there are any government agents reading this forum who think that I make coherent comments...

I'm bored and under-utilized at work. I'd also love to see the reality behind the alien issue, for instance.... So, please hire me. I know more than enough UFO folklore to be a good disinfomation officer or man in black. I'm also naturally sneaky...

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
don't be too sure that people aren't watching certain websites!

You'd be surprised!!!

This is coming from me who has never posted on the Goverment forum!

You think something is wrong???

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If there are any religious FBI or NSA types regularly reading here, who have the mission of the Bush administration close to heart:

May God have mercy on your soul.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
I'm bored and under-utilized at work. I'd also love to see the reality behind the alien issue, for instance.... So, please hire me. I know more than enough UFO folklore to be a good disinfomation officer or man in black. I'm also naturally sneaky...

Thats why they wont hire you

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
If there are any government agents of any of the alphabet soups lurking on this board who may take anybody's words on this board seriously...

please pay special attention to FreeMason.

Thank you for your support.

P.s. I think you guys are doing a GREAT job.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe

There are at least two FBI agents and on NSA employee who regulary visit ATS, according to William.
But it's really not important if "they" visit ATS and read the discussion on the board.
My website has many hits from military servers, no big deal. They are just people surfing the web for personal use.
Do you really think the gov't pays people to lurk around on discussion fora all over the net. Don't be silly...

Has any FBI or NSA Agent requested something to be taken off of ATS?

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 03:51 AM
link   
You should contact Simon Gray on that, I'm not sure.
i do remember however that SimonGray has some very interesting material on the B-2 Stealth Bomber, which he is not allowed to talk about

Other than that, this discussion board is of course totally legal, we are just discussion sensetive topics.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
My website was crap 3 years ago?

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   
LOL Simon you can't win em all with compliments

As a poster here 3 years ago, I am thankful this poster left, heck if they stayed they may STILL be crap.

Is it a coincidence that after the poster left the board got better?

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe
oh come one, who cares anyway...we aren't discussing anything illegal here, are we?

I invite the alphabet soop to read. Besides half of them have no clue, they have blood on there hands, and egg on there faces. I say, let em in, maybe they will learn something about the disinformation they have been feed from the "official" sources. God Bless, and God Help them............

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I think I predicted about 2-3 years ago that the Indications were there for an attack on the US.

Our friends at the CIA, NSA said no. Than proceeded to ridicule me and post storys about a trip to middle earth or whatever subterfuge they are posting at the time.

Well point is the attack happend on 911 was alot different that I thought.

Indications are still there for a large attack. The governments putting up TACMARS, evacuation routes and couple new train stations.

If the US DC whatever gets attacked your are probably better off in your basement than EMPed on the beltway.

Problem is theres so much BS out there that the truth really is out there.

Whether CHina, Russia or our own government is out to get us its hard to say but the outlook isnt good.

With tens of thousands of boarded up houses in the Baltimore, DC are and Tens of thousands of outstanding warrants out.

You have to ask your self one question. If were the greatest country on earth. WHy are things like this? Because the peopel that own all the money and power want it that way.

And that Means you Mr Fed Tool. Youd be wise to get some of the people here working for you Mr Love the Republican party aint got no money in the bank or own your house.

Wake up and transfer to a different department where you can make a difference.

top topics

join