It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensional Portals and Dr. Wen Ho Lee...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   
After reading about "Dimensional Portals and Dr. Wen Ho Lee" on this site I have two questions:

1. Does anyone know if what Wen Ho Lee did was true?

2. Does anyone have any more information on it. I found the subject very intersting to read.

I have searched for this topic in the forum and have not found it being discussed yet. if it has been discussed I apologize.

[Edited on 31-7-2003 by mrmulder]

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Google search turned up the following:

www.area51zone.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
From Lukfjs link:

My NSA contact confirmed that the government has succeeded in time travel, but also considers it a dangerous technology. Teleportation research conducted at the Lawrence Livermore/Sandia National Laboratories, CA has had some successful results, as well.

I would point out that this mirrors findings rumored from the initial research conducted at Camp Hero, Montauk Point, New York, in the technology later refined into HAARP.

Information on this technology seems to disappear at Camp Hero, about the time that HAARP begins construction at Gakona Alaska. However, it would take a complete idiot to believe that they just trashed any legitimate information they gained during the initial research, and to just let it go unexplored.

new topics

join