It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch/Bigfoot an Extra-terrestrial?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Can anyone out there help verify the following info:

Large, hairy 'humanoids' who are usually troglodytial or
cavern-dwellers, although they have been known to forage through
mountainous or wooded areas on the surface in search for roots,
berries, grasses and nuts which make up their diet. They are
believed to possess a heightened 'sensing' ability which allows
them to steer clear of 'human' influence. They are more human than
animal according to some reports although they have often been
mistaken for animals, which has forced them to take up a largely
subterran lifestyle. They have often been described as having a
human face on an 'ape-like' body. They are mostly strict
vegetarians, which may be explained by the possibility that they
MIGHT be a 'hybrid' or 'hubrid' between antediluvian humans and
Sapiens. Such interbreeding, if possible back then, is certainly
not possible in modern times due to increasingly divergent genetic
strains between the two groups (JW It is my opinion that they
can mate with humans). Most Sasquatch apparently possess a human
soul-matrix. They are usually described as being 6-9 ft. tall,
while other branches may be smaller. 'Hairy humanoids', both
large and smaller "dwarf like" entities, have on some occasions been
observed in connection with UFO encounters, or subterranean
encounters.

Sasquatch have been known to attack humans ONLY in self defense
(sometimes throwing large boulders to frighten intruders away). There
have also been 'hairy hominoids' which possessed either 'robot-like'
or 'amphibian' characteristics, suggesting bio-genetic manipulation
to create 'biological machines' or 'cyborgs'. There is a possibility
that other entities, possibly more animal than human, are the result
of humanoid-Sasquatch and nonhuman-Sapien interbreeding or genetic
manipulation, in which case the offspring might be more human OR
beast in nature, but this is mere speculation.

Another type of 'hairy humanoid' is allegedly the result of
genetic manipulation, and have been reported in underground bases
in northwestern New Mexico and in Southern Nevada. Sasquatch
apparently have the ability to spontaneusly induce invisibility
through producing an electromagnetic psychic shield around
themselves, and are said to commute between our dimension and a
"5th" dimensional realm. (Evadamic)

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I certainly believe there's something supernatural about them. Maybe the discovery of Sasquatch will directly coincide with disclosure of aliens and UFOs. Maybe one has something to do with the other.

Interesting!

Peace

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I know... it is interesting and I hadn't really thought of any connection between Aliens/Ufo's and BF until I read this myself, too. Makes me wonder how many other cryptozooforms have a multi-dimensional quality, too.

The part about Bigfoot being able to mate with Humans is such a wild notion, too. I thought you only had to worry about the Deliverance kinda Rednecks, but this is too creepy.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I read a book called the omega conspiracy that said bigfoot and "aliens" are intertwined somehow.

p.s. The Six Million Dollar Man said the same thing.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Yes the Six Million Dollar Man Sasquatch was cool... unitl his robotic arms popped off.

I find it hard to visualize a cyborg Bigfoot malfunctioning in a remote wilderness part of North America, but am liking the idea of a interdimensional shifter or cloaking BF to avoid predators (humans) much better.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The sasquatch of the Pacific Northwest (cascade variety) is an omnivore, not herbivore. Numerous accounts of seeing them eat fish and small game. Apparently do not seasonally follow food, but rather diet varies with availability. Diurnal or nocturnal. No significant variations in size or behavior across range.

They live in small family groups, rarely more than 6-8, usually 2-3. Form mating partnerships, unknown if they mate for life. Usually single birth, twins occasionally. Gestation unknown, but suspected 8-9 months, like humans. Normally will not reproduce again until offspring are independent of parent, but there are reports of multi-age offspring in same family group. Sexual maturity around 8-10 years. No seasonal oestrus, can mate year around. Loosely defined home territory, not believed to be migratory, but is logical to assume they travel to lower elevations/better climate during winter. Not strongly territorial, but will defend home core area. Anecdotal reports of second order toolmaking. Observations suggest sex roles in family groups. At least one account of observing a family group in a 'ceremony'. If reliable, would suggest a culture and a higher intelligence than found in other primates.

Wide variety of habitats except alpine. Seemingly prefers dense forest but can readily adapt to other habtypes . Den structures vary from branches and vegetation only to rock clefts and caves to a combination.

The above is from an ethology compiled by a group of wildlife biologists. About 98% of the internet reports can be considered hoaxes or erroneous.

Forget that UFO connection stuff. That is someone's fantasy.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Dave_54

You seem to have the lowdown on Sasquatch. Where are they on the evolutionary ladder? Why can't we find skeletons of dead ones? Why is supposed evidence of their existence being covered up?

You're throwing out gestation periods and diet preferences of something that doesn't officially exist. How did you come by this privileged information?

I still think there's something supernatural about them.

Peace

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave_54
Forget that UFO connection stuff. That is someone's fantasy.

Lack of evidence regarding a relationship with UFO/EBE doesn't mean there isn't any, just a lot harder to prove with the constant emphasis on the 'physical' aspects of our reality.

Thanks dave, for the reproductive and cultural info concerning Sasq! It's hard to imagine whole families of BF living out in the wilderness...

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Dave_54

You seem to have the lowdown on Sasquatch. Where are they on the evolutionary ladder? Why can't we find skeletons of dead ones? Why is supposed evidence of their existence being covered up?

You're throwing out gestation periods and diet preferences of something that doesn't officially exist. How did you come by this privileged information?

I still think there's something supernatural about them.

Peace

Because of the 'kook' factor much of the research is kept below the radar. Premature public release generates a lot of bad publicity. Most field biologists consider the BFRO and other 'bigfoot research' organizations to be unreliable, unprofessional, and sloppy in scientific procedures, so a lot of information is intentionally withheld from them and scientists that want to keep their professional reputation keep their distance. Federal and state wildlife biologists have their own unofficial network of researchers. For obvious reasons they keep their findings and their work quiet until it is ready for release.

Sasquatch apparently bury their dead, so remains are hard to find. However, when I asked one biologist on the team he would neither confirm nor deny of one infant male and one young adult female remains are in possession. Presumably, a necropsy and DNA testing was done, but I do not have the results. I am retired now so I am out of the loop. There is still a lot of unknowns. For example, is the Sierra Nevada population different from the cascade population?? The sierra variant is apparently solitary and nocturnal, unlike the cascade variant. And how do they relate to the other variants elsewhere -- the boreal variant of northern and eastern Canada, and the skunk ape of the southern states? Does the southern variant even exist or is it just folklore? A lot is known -- a small population in the Klamath Falls/Crater Lake region of southern Oregon apparently has a genetic trait called polydactylism with 6 toes on each foot (observed in tracks). It is also suspected to be a strong swimmer but prefers not to cross water -- even a medium sized perennial stream serves as a barrier.

A paper will be presented through the proper scientific channels when finished. Hopefully they will be able to avoid a media circus and keep it as a serious professional scientific topic.

Sasquatch is an animal -- a previously unknown North American primate. It is not a cyborg, a hybrid, or interdimensional UFO traveler. It's the wild stories like that that created the 'kook' image surrounding the animal, and ultimately hampers legitimate research by driving it underground.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Dave_54

That's good stuff.

I must ask again, why is there such a strong effort being made to cover-up the existence of this animal? Surely you must agree that there is a cover-up ongoing.

What are your opinions on the Patterson video?

Peace

p.s. You might want to answer my question regarding the Patterson video in this thread. It's been getting a lot of action by believers and non-believers alike.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
i'm with dave on this one, i think it's just an animal that we haven't fully discovered yet, although, i had read a report about a woman who saw what appeared to be a UFO land in a forest, and a group of beings that were very similar to bigfoot, emerged. these acted in a very loud and violent manner, and had a terrible stink about them. this is the only bigfoot/UFO double-sighting i have heard of.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
With something as elusive as Bigfoot seems to be. I wouldn't rule out an interdimensional/ufo connection at all. Withholding evidence about an unknown primate residing in your local wilderness, even if that evidence appears circumstantial, is irresponsible and will get headline hungry media types like A Current Affair trampling through the woods unnecessarily.

Most people are smart enough to let nature be, unless of course you have an interest in clear cutting sections of old growth forest! But that's another topic altogether.

top topics

join