It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABUSE CRISIS: Los Angeles: 120 Shots Fired Into SUV

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
DeusEx, you are missing the point, what about all the people asleep in thier beds that could have never woke because the officers didnt think.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I would just like to add one more thing, fight or flight is a primal instinct.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Here is a different video of the shooting I think

video.cgi.cbsnews.com.../media/2005/05/10/video694160.wmv&sid=500202&dart=news.video2

and here

video.cgi.cbsnews.com.../media/2005/05/09/video693937.wmv&sid=500251&dart=news.video

From here:
www.cbsnews.com...

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I think what makes me the most upset and angry about this whole thing, is how quickly the story changed.

First it's a white woman, then its an armed white woman, then it's an injured police officer from the driver, then it was an armed black man, then it was just a black man in Compton.

So does this story trigger your injustice meter?

Some news agencies are playing for sympathy, and others are playing for anger, then when it finally all comes out, where's the apologies for manipulating the story to get a rise of emotion out of the public?

Things that make you go hmmm...?

-ADHDsux4me

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Cobra, it was more an issue that they were thinking, but needed more time at the range. I have no problem with them perforating a guy that nearly ran over a few cops.

ADHD, I sure as hell am pissed. The media systematically attacks LEOs and makes their day to day lives EVEN harder. I really appreciate that, ya know?

DE

top topics

<< 1   >>

join