It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help finding a specific JFK book.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hello all!

Sorry I haven't been around in a while. My Fiance and I are getting a house, so that's tied up all my free time lately. However, I now need assistance in settling an argument, and figured the one place I could find enough JFK fanatics to help me find proof, it'd be here.

I need to know who killed JFK...

(...no, just kidding. I wish it were that easy.)

What I really need help with is finding the specific title and author, and if possible, a link to a picture of the cover, of a very specific book on JFK that seems to have disappeared from the face of the Earth.

I'm not certain what the publication date was, but I believe it would have been in the 1970's or before. The absolute latest would have been before 1985. It was a children's biography of JFK, and if memory serves, it had a glossy, lime-green paperback, with a black-and white pencil (or charcoal) sketch of JFK, sort of half-sitting on a railing, an a sailboat behind him in the background.

This isn't for any particularly amazing revelation, it's just that it's the first book I ever read that wasn't a baby book... and that's kind of the source of the argument. I've described the book, but I can't prove it exists.

join