It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on Terrorism day of glory - first crowd of 50,000, Tbilissi, Georgia - photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Bush waited five years to talk to a crowd of 50,000 -he found it in the Caucasus Mountains, the frontline of the "War on Terrorism". (1)

Since 2003, the US is "investing" in Georgia like nowhere else in the world.

Georgia gets by far the largest foreign "aid" per capita in the world - Buying crowds for the final nuclear showdown

Notes
(1) Guess on what side of the front the Chechen terrorists have their bases... the same bases from where they left to slaughter the children of Beslan

----------------------
--- added to answer Aelita (nuclear war) and CTID56092 (buy up cheap resources)
-----------------------
One of the most carefully staged hoaxes - the Baku-Ceyhan pipeline hoax

Back in 1999, in the CNN forums, I was the first worldwide to expose it in public.
The hoax was extended in 2001 with the war on terrorism hoax.
But the original hoax is kept alive, no matter what
www.google.com...

The Caucausus and Central Asia are vital for the nuclear Reich because of the boost phase factor, which the staff of nuclear Hitler believe to be their last hope.

[edit on 10-5-2005 by MattMarriott]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
Georgia gets by far the largest foreign "aid" per capita in the world - Buying crowds for the final nuclear showdown

Matt, what do Georgians have to do with the nuclear war?

Notes
(1) Guess on what side of the front the Chechen terrorists have their bases... the same bases from where they left to slaughter the children of Beslan

Might have been different bases. The Chechens do use Georgia as their base. Saakashvili doesn't seem to mind.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
"War on Terrorism day of glory"

Matt that's one of the most bizarre examples of wish-fulfillment I've ever seen. The two are completely unrelated.

Georgia saw a chance to break away from a weakened Russia, you saw the chance to expand your empire, buy up cheap resources and dominate new markets. They took the risk, US is taking the glory.

Sure they love you now, in a few years they'll realise it's a one-way, exploitative arrangement and they're subsidising your extravagant lifestyles - then their view of the US will change - just like UK's, France's, Germany's did.

I'm surprised George found it on the map!

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
50,000 thousand people , more like 100,000+...seriously

It was the largest public address ever made by a US president.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB
It was the largest public address ever made by a US president.

Wrong.

BBC
The US President, John F Kennedy, has made a ground-breaking speech in Berlin offering American solidarity to the citizens of West Germany.

A crowd of 120,000 Berliners gathered in front of the Schöneberg Rathaus (City Hall) to hear President Kennedy speak.

They began gathering in the square long before he was due to arrive, and when he finally appeared on the podium they gave him an ovation of several minutes.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Also, there was a group of chechans that gathered outside the place wher ethe president was, to hopping to attract attention to 'their cause'.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Right, A crowd of an estimated 150,000 people attended the speech today at Freedom Square. Of course the numbers are not exact, give or take 10k maybe.

TODAYonline

An estimated 150,000 people descended on Tbilisi's Freedom Square under a baking sun, waving flags, banners and hand-drawn pictures of the US and Georgian maps covered in flowers.

Which, to my knowledge, would make this the largest public address made by a US president on foreign soil....Im not sure about stateside addresses.

[edit on 10/5/2005 by SportyMB]

[edit on 10/5/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Please see what I added to the original post

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   

One of the most carefully staged hoaxes - the Baku-Ceyhan pipeline hoax

MattMarriot...are you saying that the pipeline is all a haox? That there is no pipeline and that a pipeline is not scheduled to be built?

Just Curiuos....

BTW: While in Georgia Bush stayed at the Marriott Hotel....
Get it, Marriot

It's a conspiracy!!!!!!!

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It's all explained in the Google result: they went all the way through building the pipeline although there's no oil to transport.

Another end times joke caused by overtime

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
Please see what I added to the original post

Hmm a Pravda forum where you're contributing - sorry that's not evidence of a link between your self-declared war on terror (apart from IRA, US-led south american forces etc etc) and a bid for freedom from a formal vassal colony of a bankrupt former-superpower.

I'd still challenge your initial sweeping assumption and suggest you're clutching for justifications of an imperialist expansion to grab resources.

Do you have any evidence rather than just your opinions?

R

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CTID56092

Hmm a Pravda forum where you're contributing - sorry that's not evidence

This is the first link I gave on that discussion - from 2000 - it says it all
www.gasandoil.com...

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
OK

I see you were being ironic about the 'glory' but could you explain to me the sequence of events as you see them. I've followed those links but (still)don't see the connection / point you're making.

Where's the link between WOT and Georgian independence?

Yours

Dim of London

[edit on 10-5-2005 by CTID56092]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Day of glory for Bush? That must be why somebody in Georgia threw a grenade at him.

A POSSIBLE hand grenade was reportedly thrown toward a stage in Georgia where US President George W. Bush was giving a speech today, but the device was taken away by a Georgian security officer, the US Secret Service said. - source

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   

A POSSIBLE hand grenade was reportedly thrown toward a stage in Georgia where US President George W. Bush was giving a speech today, but the device was taken away by a Georgian security officer, the US Secret Service said. - source

REMOVE PIN BEFORE THROWING!

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CTID56092
Where's the link between WOT and Georgian independence?
[edit on 10-5-2005 by CTID56092]

The link to look for is: WOT, Baku-Ceyhan Pipeline, US Military in the Caucausus.

new topics

top topics

join