It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tearing Down the NWO Strongholds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Aite, I gotta say, I love these sites. Just called a few people over to my cube and we read through this article, cracking up most of the time.

To give you a taste:

There is Danger in the Cell Phone and other anomalous Towers popping up all over the place and I'm going to tell you how to prevent their effects with Orgone Blasters and how to get rid of chemtrails and keep them away from your yard and/or neighborhood, town, city or state.

Stop the Madness!!

Stop the NWO from trying to Control Your Moods and Thoughts!! Stop ELF Harassment!!

Orgone is the KEY

I actually haven't had a problem with Extra Low Frequency mind control since I started wearing my tinfoil cone shaped hat. No more "Accept the NWO" blasting into my brain, just a strange craving for shoe leather. Can't get enough. Guess the NWO was good for something. It kept me from chewing on my shoes. But this tastes so good!

Gotta add this quote:

We're finding that little $3 orgone blasters compared to the more pricey chemtrail busters, are knocking the chemtrails completely out of areas on their own. They also repel evil and keep the demonic out of your home and yard.

[edit on 5-10-2005 by junglejake]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
What, no comments? I think this is hilarious, and it also is a prime example of why I don't buy into the NWO conspiracy.

Seriously, there are groups that have been trying to take over the world for the past thousands of years, and now, in our generation, they're finally going to succeed because...Because...Wait, it's coming...Because they have to?

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The towers and masts that are popping up all over the place do emit dangerous frequencies which effect us in bad ways. Ways such as cancer, headaches and other problems and also can change your moods.

Everything is frequency waves, you see. Ever heard of Quantum Phsycis?

Every thought, emotion, colour, object, EVERYTHING... even the though process being done in my head right now for meto be able to type this post is.... frequency sound waves!

What this means is that the negative frequency waves emitted by those cell phone masts can and do efect us in very bad ways - its not lunatic antis... its plain SCIENCE!

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Not exactly sound waves, but everything in the universe is a wave. For that matter, according to string theory, we could be sharing the same wave! Ooo, neat! I'm in you!

Ok, that was just wierd. As to the cell towers causing cancer and the like, it's suspected, but they haven't been around long enough for extensive enough testing in the long term to be done. However, this site wasn't talking about cancer. It was talking about the cell towers controlling your mind. Slight difference between killing ya and controlling ya

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
[irony]
He is right, people; wake up, that page is true!

We are being controlled by Illuminati, elf gods, dwarf gods and other ugly creatures!

But there is the solution to this, no, not Orgone Power Pendent, it's good for many cases but not for something like alien invasion or royal reptiles.

In this case I strongly suggest you to by my inter-dimensional ordinary polarized boson reflector. PM me for more info.
Click here for the image.
[/irony]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
sorry, mistake

[edit on 10-5-2005 by Agnis]

new topics

top topics

join