It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creation2: A new Earth, patriarchs, Moses, Aaron and the Law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
In this topic and the three other relating topics, I try to explain the prophetic message of the Creation of Genesis 1ff.

When Noah opened the Ark and let out the people, the Earth was like new and all previous generations had been washed off it, except for the people Noah brought with him in the Ark. The period that follows I call the age of the patriarchs. It starts off with Sem, Kam and Jafet, later comes Abraham and then Isaak and Ismael, Jacob, Esau, the twelve tribes and so on. This period is also recorded in the Creation. There was evening and there was morning, a third day.

After this period comes the aera of the Prophet, the Priest and the Law. Moses is born in captivity. The pharao in Egypt had demanded that every boy child among the Hebrews should be killed, but his mother managed to hide him and sent him down the Nile in a coffin. This coffin was picked up by the daughter of Farao, and Moses was raised as a prince and taught up in all the sciences of Egypt. But one day Moses killed one of the Egyptian workers who had hit one of the Hebrew slaves and had to flee out into the desert. There he met God and was told to gather his people and leave Egypt. Farao didn't agree to this but in the end the Hebrews managed to flee with the help of God, and a journey fourty years through the Sinai desert to the land of Israel lay before them. When they come to mount Horeb, Moses receives the Law, his brother Aaron is appointed priest. A golden chest is created to hold the two stones uppon which God wrote the Ten Commandments and a tent is built for the Priesthood and the Congregation. There was evening and there was morning, a fourth day.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 3-8-2003 by mikromarius]

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
OK mikromarius and this is related to a conspiracy site because??

[Edited on 1-8-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
OK mikromarius and this is related to a conspiracy site because??

Because it explains the prophetic part of the Creation story of the Bible and shows how the Bible uses allegories. The trees and plants are the patriarchs in Creation. Moses and Aaron is the Sun and the Moon, and the stars are the rightious. I am currently working on the last days and will post them when I'm finished. In order to understand Creation, we must understand what is God's plan and how he creates this multileveled reality.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Mikromarius I really do not want to give you a hard time but if you are suggesting that symbolism is a valid way to interpret the bible as opposed to literal that is interesting.

You are obviously an intelligent man mikromarius as a member you are an asset but would ask that you present your point without prodding

Moses for all intent a purpose is not accepted as an allegory, though some interpretations (with respect to the dead sea scrolls and other) do imply he in fact did not exist.

Some interpretation suggest that the stories of Noah and Moses are in fact quite ancient, from before and during the most recent ice age.

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
Mikromarius I really do not want to give you a hard time but if you are suggesting that symbolism is a valid way to interpret the bible as opposed to literal that is interesting.

You are obviously an intelligent man mikromarius as a member you are an asset but would ask that you present your point without prodding

Moses for all intent a purpose is not accepted as an allegory, though some interpretations (with respect to the dead sea scrolls and other) do imply he in fact did not exist.

Some interpretation suggest that the stories of Noah and Moses are in fact quite ancient, from before and during the most recent ice age.

Any thoughts?

My point wasn't to show that Moses didn't exist or that the bible is merely an allegory, but on the contrary I have shown that there is a clear pattern in the Bible layed down in the Creation and played out in the rest of the book. Everything that is written in the Bible has an allegorical side to it.

Hence: The light God created was when he created his own likeness: Man (Day one). Then Man and the angels lived together until God set a firmament between Heaven and Earth through the judgement of the fallen ones and the flood came (Day two). And this pattern continues through the age of the patriarchs which represent the trees and plants in Creation (Day three). Then Moses represents the Creation of the Sun, Aaron is the Moon, and the right�ous are the stars (Day four). Then comes the world super powers, the kings and the prophets and the believers as the beasts of the sea and the birds (Day five). Then you have the AntiChrist and the other beasts of the Earth, and in the end Man/Adam, the coming of the Millennium King (Day six). And the Sabbath is the peace millennium (Day seven).

As you see the Creation intersects itself and is like an eternity machine. It is a universal story that is the pattern of Creation. One day in Creation is more or less 1000 years long on this level. On another level, it may be 1 billion years. See?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

new topics

top topics

join