It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus an Alien

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The bible gives hints that god and jesus were aliens. All those weird lights that came from "god" and the cool "walking over water" trick. Why do we believe that god and the afterlife is in heaven? Maybe we really were created by aliens a long time ago and because they wrere so powerful we called them god?!?!
Just Brainstorming

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by StalkingPanther
The bible gives hints that god and jesus were aliens. All those weird lights that came from "god" and the cool "walking over water" trick. Why do we believe that god and the afterlife is in heaven? Maybe we really were created by aliens a long time ago and because they wrere so powerful we called them god?!?!
Just Brainstorming

You may like this tidbit....
www.mt.net...

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It's called The Givenchy Code by ER Escober. Although this new book is being presented as fiction (actually it is being presented as a parody of the Da Vinci Code), it presents proofs- that can easily be googled --that Christ was a result of an alien abduction and imprgnation.Read it, it is bound to shock the Catholic world even worse than the Da Vinci Code...

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
if you put more though into it we are all believed to be from another planet. Otherwise we would respect the one we are in and know how to live with it. Instead we destroy everything we can. It's sad that we are the cancer of the earth. I wouldn't put it passed them if it was a warning from greater being outside of this world. A warning of the past of time. Teachings to be humble and respect all with the time we do have. Damn mortals.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
For Christs sake, your all freakin' insane! The Bible is just a story! Jesus was not a freakin' alien! This is just stupid!

[edit on 3/5/06 by Atomix]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Yes he was an alien. he was an Egyptian in Isreal with out papers.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megaquad

Originally posted by Lukefj
Megaquad, that seems very much like blind faith. Who are you to say he didn't have technology...were you there? I'm not saying he had lasers, perhaps he had something even better, but there are far too many holes in the story of Jesus to believe that it happened the way the faith's portray it. If he could control anything in space-time as you put it, why could he not stop the crucifixion (sp?)?

Lukefj, were you there? It says in bible that he healed sick by putting hands on them. Alien would not die on cross by his own will anyway.

And Jesus was sent so he could die on the cross! That is what christianity is all about.
By his sacrifice he took our sins and allowed people to enter God's kingdom.

Same thing were people shouting when he was crucified (from bible) "if you are son of God, come off cross" because they did not understand why he came.

Matthew 16
Jesus Predicts His Death

21From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.
22Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. "Never, Lord!" he said. "This shall never happen to you!"
23Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."
24Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.

just because we weren't there doesn't mean he was wrong, and what if it was concealed technology, we can hind things, why can't they???

[Edited on 31-7-2003 by Megaquad]

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Megaquad, that seems very much like blind faith. Who are you to say he didn't have technology...were you there? I'm not saying he had lasers, perhaps he had something even better, but there are far too many holes in the story of Jesus to believe that it happened the way the faith's portray it. If he could control anything in space-time as you put it, why could he not stop the crucifixion (sp?)?

I personally find the alien theory much more believable than the biblical theory.

lmao, I was reading this thread and I stopped just at this quote. What kind of question is that? Jesus was God, he could have stopped it if he wanted to, he could have destroyed those Roman soldiers in a blink of an eye, so why didn't he? Have you even read the Bible? It says he did it - for us. He died on the cross because it was called a "sacrifice" - from God to us. A "gift" that you don't even have to work for, all you have to do is receive. Jesus an alien? that hurts me as a christian

Sorry, but please, if you believe Jesus is real, then believe the rest of the story - what the Bible says.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Jesus was not an alien, He is the Son of God, He is the third person in the Trinity.

I'm a follower of Christ and I can attest to you that He is real, very real. I've seen Him do things that I cannot explain and I ask you, if He's not real, then how do you explain the millions upon millions of people around the world whose lives are completely changed because of Him? From miracles to freedom from sin.

You can't.

What's the best way to put it?

"A man with an experience is not at the mercy of a man with an argument."

It doesn't matter how many books are written, how many theories are concocted, I know He's real.

LW

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I personally find the alien theory much more believable than the biblical theory.

The Angel reference is good enough to indicate the possibility that Yeshua (Jesus) was someone involved by extraterrestrials.

Angels, beings from the heavens or sky, are the extraterrestrials that made man in their image.

And the Angels don't have wings, they fly using their craft or using levitation from their highly strong mental energy. The wings are a representation of their ability to fly, just like the halo is the representation of them being divine, in sense they were beings of enlightment.

So we have nothing to fear, but fear it's self.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I taped a show a few days ago that implied that Jesus told JUDAS MORE than what he told His other deciples. He told Judas the SECRETS OF HEAVEN. In the text, it said that Jesus LAUGHED AT HIS DECIPLES, because they could not mentally grasp a HIGHER GOD than what they were worshipping. It implied the HIGHER GOD would be what we would call an ET.
It also said that Jesus TOLD Judas to betray Him, so that He could leave and the "plan would move forward".
No mention of a crucifixion.
The researcher said that this is why the Jews were persecuted....because Judas betrayed Jesus.
It was quite lengthy...too long to post all of it here.

(Sorry for posting this info under the wrong thread a few minutes before.)

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Search out "The Urantia Book" and know "The Truth" above the phyical illusion of the "earth's" dream.

www.truthbook.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Lukefj

I may be a little late on picking up on this subject but I have been giving it some very serious thought over the past couple of days since I've been reading the new testament. Especially similarities between encounters with "celestial Beings/angels" in the new testament and some of the more "reliable" and more recent "close encounters" are not to be ignored.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I just stumbled on this thread recently too - I think when Jesus speaks of the harvest time when his angels will collect the chosen ones from the four ends of the earth - this can be accomplished by alien spaceship. Also Jesus emphasises "watch, watch" the sky - this is where his coming will be visible. The Kingdom of God could be interpreted as another planet.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
We know humans don't have superpowers, and we didn't have any electronic gadgets back then.

I think it's a million times more likely that he was an extraterrestrial than a human who could perform "miracles".

It's actually hilarious to think that "the son of god" came down to Earth and had superpowers.

That's impossible. It's so much more likely his species came to Earth, and humans were really impressed by his high technology electronics.

There's no such thing as miracles.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I'm also impressed that on a UFO site, people still refer to "God" instead of "The Sun" or "Ancient Astronauts"

Either you can be a scientist, or you can be someone who like fairytales.

Even the idea that aliens have visited the Earth is currently a fairytale, but it is so much more believable than a superpowered god coming down from a cloud in the sky which is invisible where his dad with a big beard lives.

I personally like to take the stance that definately at some stage in the past, other species have travelled through our solar system, and probably left some evidence on our planet.

However there is currently no proof of current contact between humans and any other species.

I don't think any other species would want to get involved with humans right now.

America is insane, and going to kill us all - so they'd probably prefer to stay out of our stupid childish conflicts, led by the corrupt monetary system - and decide to give us another 1000 years, and see if we've grown up by then.

Humans have a long way to go before we're ready.

Clearly at the moment 99% of the world is far too stupid and irresponsible to be related with higher beings.

Maybe if America stopped ruining the entire world we'd have a chance.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Jesus obviously was an Alien because he was artificially inseminated into Mary and that star over the manger in Bethlehem was obviously a bright alien spaceship and they didn't have a good way to describe it. That is why Jesus was an Alien. ( I think its more rational to think "God" and Jesus were Extra terrestrial beings because of all the other cultures and civilizations being visited by "Gods", like the Dogon tribe with Nommos and the Sumerians with their clay figures and In the Koran with the motherplane, the Nazis with their Aldebaran connection and their Haunebu flying saucers, tons of Alien abductions, '___' connection with aliens, Nazca lines, Pyramids, Easter Island heads, Rapid gain of technology since 1947, Roswell some other stuff I can't get off the top of my head.... lots of stuff has happened ya know?
edit on 11/10/2010 by Darkvampire1011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
No one will ever know for sure so for now people will just waste their breath.

I will tell you what I think, I think Jesus was the son of a great Alien leader who came down to earth to probe our species, we are being watched 24/7 from the "invaders" unfortunately their mission as it stands is to keep us from growing strong enough to become a threat, the more we learn about advanced weaponry the more they will show them selves and shoot our missiles down.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join