It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montauk/Philidelphia Exp & 2003 Blackout

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Just wondering if anyone was aware about the odd spacing of dates with regards to the Philidelphia Experiment, Montauk Project (the part where they openend the time warp??) and the recent blackout that took out the north american eastern seaboard in 2003.

All of these things happened somewhere during the end of the second weekend of august, spaced at twenty/forty year intervals.

The philedelphia experiment - Aug 12/1943
????????????????????? -Aug 12-14/1963 - anyone know anything wierd?
Montauk -Aug 14/1983
Blackout -Aug 14/2003

Kinda wierd, maybe i'm just nuts, but there was something very strange about the blackout... like how the grid just seemed to go dead, not even traffic lights were functioning. And, I can't help thinking that one bad transformer in Ohio or wherever the hell it was could be responsible for that type of malfunction. Something is weird....

Anybody got a theory? Links?

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
certainly does make you think

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
interesting connection....hmmm

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
You are right on with this thread. I predicted to some close friends that there would be an event around the cyclical 20-year energy peak in August 2003, and the massive blackout in the Northeast didn't surprise me at all. I think they took Montauk off line after making some final adjustments to the s/t continuum, and the resulting power surge blew out the grid. Imagine taking a massive underground facility like it is postulated exists at Montauk, and the major electro-magnetic and radar equipment they supposedly have there that needs gigawatts of power to run, and shutting down the big power guzzling machines. Power would back up throughout the grid, and the blowout would be at the weakest point on the way in, which just happened to be some squirrel on a transformer in Ohio, or something like that.

I was conceived on or about August 12, 1963, in King's Point, Maryland, not far from Montauk or the Philadelphia Naval yards, and some people say I'm weird. My Dad was a test pilot at Pax River that summer, and my oldest brother fell in the reflecting pool at the Washington Monument. I know that's not what you're looking for, but its a start.

[edit on 10-5-2005 by Icarus Rising]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
You know...I wondered the same thing...

I've been interested in the 'Montauk phenomena' for quite a while and couldn't help noticing the date that this recent event occured.

Interesting to note that there is still a building on the grounds of Montauk that is equiped with gigawatt electrical service (there are recent pictures of this building on the 'net). That is a lot of damn power, folks! Probrably enough that if it was being used to it's full capacity potential- might cause such a sudden cascading problem of electricity distribution. Hmmmm...
Makes you wonder why there would be a need & purpose for such a massive electrical service there if it is 'officially' not being used.

T.S.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I cannot google the information I need for this..theorizing only.
August full moons are the witches highest sabbats in each year..
If I could find the full moon dates, perhaps?
Being very ill in October 1965, I remember like yesterday the East coast blackout that was purportedely caused by ufo activity in the grid area?

Have no idea if this fits, if not, please dis-regard..

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I never noticed that

I think I will spend some time trying to find out if anything happended around Aug 12-14/1963. But it does seem to be something more than coincidence.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Yeah I thought the connection was very strange. There is something just unexplainable there.

I tried this site (recommend it if you are wondering about certain days, and what happened in a certain year)
news.bbc.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">
news.bbc.co.uk...

That's interesting that you were born around that day Icarus... but unless you are some walking s/t node point or something I dunno if there is a 1963 connection.

I do remember reading somewhere-believe it was the Mojhave files or something about these being powerful node points. The 20 year cycle as well as Siriuslyone's connection with the occlt (witch/moon connection) seems very odd to me.

I'll keep digging.

[edit on 10-5-2005 by robinm]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Oh, I didn't say born on, I said conceived on. There is a big difference when you think about it. One of the big stumbling blocks for the early PX/Montauk Project teams in achieving safe human participation was the individual and unique timelock each person has that is associated with their moment of conception. This is why I believe that life begins at conception. The early PX side effects on humans were devastating for this reason. You hear stories about people being fused with the hull of the Eldridge, or bursting into flames, or losing corporeality and disappearing altogether. This was because the experiment caused the disruption of the timelock of each person participating. Once they found a way to shield or protect a person's timelock, they just had to deal with the psychological effects of temporal and dimensional travel, which could be very disorienting, as well. When they got the Montauk Chair up and running, they were targeting specific moments and events, enabling them to undo much of the damage done by the original PX, and fiddle with our tomorrows while they were at it. Did they succeed in building a temporal bridge to 2013 and beyond? We'll have to wait and see.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by robinm
Just wondering if anyone was aware about the odd spacing of dates with regards to the Philidelphia Experiment, Montauk Project (the part where they openend the time warp??) and the recent blackout that took out the north american eastern seaboard in 2003.

All of these things happened somewhere during the end of the second weekend of august, spaced at twenty/forty year intervals.

The philedelphia experiment - Aug 12/1943
????????????????????? -Aug 12-14/1963 - anyone know anything wierd?
Montauk -Aug 14/1983
Blackout -Aug 14/2003

Kinda wierd, maybe i'm just nuts, but there was something very strange about the blackout... like how the grid just seemed to go dead, not even traffic lights were functioning. And, I can't help thinking that one bad transformer in Ohio or wherever the hell it was could be responsible for that type of malfunction. Something is weird....

Anybody got a theory? Links?

Oh holy mother mercy ... look Timewave zero ... Montuak ... it all gives sense ... The goverment is for a long time aware of TWZ - Increasing of the speed of the void of time itself. AHHH
Philadelphia ... 1943
+40
Montauk ... 1983
+20
Blackout ... 2003
+10
2012 - 2013
MUMMY HELP ME!!!

[edit on 12/08/09 by Durabys]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I think someone today already started a thread on this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join