It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

How much do you trust the Israelis?

page: 3
0
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy


should remember that we sold high tech weaponry to Israel's enemies, u wonder y they spy on us. they really believe that they have no allies, also they started making their own weapons now instead of being dependant on us.

[edit on 10-5-2005 by deltaboy]



Sorry what high-tech weaponry? Which enemies of Isreal? You supported Iran when Isreal wanted you to (to mark Saddam), you supported Iraq when Islamic Iran worried you but high-tech? No your main contributions were intel and export markets.

'They believe' is a very strange & dangerous justification for illegal activities. The IRA believed they were fighting with honour when they were murdering 10 YO boys on shopping trips - does that justify their crimes (or those who bank-rolled them?)

You destroyed our empire and bankrupted our country. Are we, therefore, allowed to spy on you, bribe your officials, steal your secrets? Apparently not!

I personally think the US is the Great Satan, puts the world in poverty to fund cheap 'gas', 3lb burgers, institutional obesity and very poor dress-sense - would that justify me attacking America? Spying on you? No it wouldn't.

Very wierd patriotism the Americans have 'against all enemies, foreign & domestic (except Isreal, anyone slightly Jewish, or anyone who's name ends in 'itz')'??

Without US support Isreal would have no decent frontline fighters, no sumarine missiles to carry its nuclear warheads and would have been squashed by its neighbours along time ago.

The US's reputation (ha!) is tainted by their support of this racist nazi state and its racist nazi leader.




posted on May, 10 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
IMO the USA is completely in the hands of Israel and an overview as the
following one can give you an idea:
www.nogw.com...
Baloria



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   

You have voted CTID56092 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.


in my view the israelis are the ones most to blame
they use biblical text to steal land.

they squat 10 000 people in large areas forcing over 1million into a small area.

they then have the nerve to build a burlin style wall on someone else's land. ( cut off homes from hospitals and schools and other vital services)

they get away with breaking international laws ( more then saddam ) and still nothing has happend ( thanks to their lap dog uncle sam )




before anyone says i am antisemtic
i dont care because it seems right for people to be anti islam but not anti jew here


edit:forgot to quote

[edit on 10-5-2005 by bodrul]



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   


You have voted CTID56092 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

as posted by CTID56092
Without US support Isreal would have no decent frontline fighters, no sumarine missiles to carry its nuclear warheads and would have been squashed by its neighbours along time ago.


Since no one is going to call you on this, I will, cause quite frankly, your talking out your behind.
History seems to be against what your saying, eh?
Israel had no nukes or such capabilities when they went to war against virtually every Arab nation around them?
The US recognized Israel as a state in May of 1948, under the Truman Administration.
As such, Israel fought the surrounding Arabs in 1948-49, in 1956, 1967 Six-Day War, etc.
They utilized improvised Soviet weaponry that was smuggled and funneled out and through Czechoslovakia.
The US did not become the major arms supplier of or to Israel till 1965-67.

Your rhetoric is cheap and noticed.
The Arabs had the multiple chances to "crush" Israel and guess what?
They failed to do so.
You were saying again?






seekerof

[edit on 10-5-2005 by Seekerof]



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CTID56092

Originally posted by deltaboy


should remember that we sold high tech weaponry to Israel's enemies, u wonder y they spy on us. they really believe that they have no allies, also they started making their own weapons now instead of being dependant on us.

[edit on 10-5-2005 by deltaboy]



Sorry what high-tech weaponry? Which enemies of Isreal? You supported Iran when Isreal wanted you to (to mark Saddam), you supported Iraq when Islamic Iran worried you but high-tech? No your main contributions were intel and export markets.

'They believe' is a very strange & dangerous justification for illegal activities. The IRA believed they were fighting with honour when they were murdering 10 YO boys on shopping trips - does that justify their crimes (or those who bank-rolled them?)

You destroyed our empire and bankrupted our country. Are we, therefore, allowed to spy on you, bribe your officials, steal your secrets? Apparently not!

I personally think the US is the Great Satan, puts the world in poverty to fund cheap 'gas', 3lb burgers, institutional obesity and very poor dress-sense - would that justify me attacking America? Spying on you? No it wouldn't.

Very wierd patriotism the Americans have 'against all enemies, foreign & domestic (except Isreal, anyone slightly Jewish, or anyone who's name ends in 'itz')'??

Without US support Isreal would have no decent frontline fighters, no sumarine missiles to carry its nuclear warheads and would have been squashed by its neighbours along time ago.

The US's reputation (ha!) is tainted by their support of this racist nazi state and its racist nazi leader.


high tech weaponry, well lets see, lets start with Egypt-m1 abrams tanks, apaches, Patriot SAM system, F-15 Eagles etc. Saudi Arabia-m1a2 abrams, AWACs planes, F-15s, F-16s, Apaches, etc. Kuwait-m1a2 abrams, apaches, f-16s, etc. so u telling me that we didnt sell weapons to enemies of Israel. we sold them to Arab nations in return for peace with Israel and to get good relationships with the Arab governments.



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I cant understand why America supports Israel to the extent it does, is it because there are a lot of Jews in America?If they are so called friends , why do they spy on you?Why do you spend so much on Israel? As a person from the UK i don't understand the relationship.



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof


Since no one is going to call you on this, I will, cause quite frankly, your talking out your behind.
History seems to be against what your saying, eh?
Israel had no nukes or such capabilities when they went to war against virtually every Arab nation around them?
The US recognized Israel as a state in May of 1948, under the Truman Administration.
As such, Israel fought the surrounding Arabs in 1948-49, in 1956, 1967 Six-Day War, etc.
They utilized improvised Soviet weaponry that was smuggled and funneled out and through Czechoslovakia.
The US did not become the major arms supplier of or to Israel till 1965-67.

Your rhetoric is cheap and noticed.
The Arabs had the multiple chances to "crush" Israel and guess what?
They failed to do so.
You were saying again?



[edit on 10-5-2005 by Seekerof]


Ah Sekerof we lock horns again.

US is the major supplier of arms at discounted rates to Nazi Isreal. FACT

Did they buy their M60's / F-16 / F-15 / Patriot / Harpoon from USSR?

Isreal HAD no nukes I agree (but in '67 only the 'big 5' had them) but now they have Harpoon which they've adapted to carry nukes so they have the only second-strike capability in the region.

Where did they buy these from? NOT from us!

If the US was serious about nuclear profileration it surely could have used sanctions / less funding to prevent Israeli adoption of the technology. But apparently those standards only apply to 'certain nations'. Eh?

Your discounted support gives them a technological lead against their enemies, preventing further attacks and preventing any Arab nation putting pressure on Isreal to return land it gained in conquest.

Only link I can find about planes via Czech were ME109's and Spitfires in '48. Presumably when the Arabs had no air capability.

By '66 the had A4's (CIA source info) so you supported them in their major war.

www.photius.com...

For a moderator of a 'Deny Ignorance' board you seem remarkably pro a 'certain agenda' and it is, certainly noted.

And your point was?



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy


high tech weaponry, well lets see, lets start with Egypt-m1 abrams tanks, apaches, Patriot SAM system, F-15 Eagles etc. Saudi Arabia-m1a2 abrams, AWACs planes, F-15s, F-16s, Apaches, etc. Kuwait-m1a2 abrams, apaches, f-16s, etc. so u telling me that we didnt sell weapons to enemies of Israel. we sold them to Arab nations in return for peace with Israel and to get good relationships with the Arab governments.



Hmm

Israel 'bought' from you F-15, F-16, M60, Patriot, Harpoon, Apache etc etc anything you sold the Arabs you sold to Israel first - good business! You must be very proud!

So these sales which are favourable to Isreal in terms of delivery time and giving them full-capability kit (I'm sure the Arabs are getting second-line technology) justify them spying and bribing their way around US secrets? (This was, I recall, the gist of this thread originally).

As I said a wierd interpretation of patriotism




top topics



 
0
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join