It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution-Creation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Now by no means here do i mean this as racist or anything like that at all, ok just wanna clarify that now. anyhow do you think its possible for god to have created whites and african americans to have come from evolution. thats all, and again if this sounds racist to anyone, tell a mod to just delete it, i dont want anyone to hate me or anything for this.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989
Now by no means here do i mean this as racist or anything like that at all, ok just wanna clarify that now. anyhow do you think its possible for god to have created whites and african americans to have come from evolution. thats all, and again if this sounds racist to anyone, tell a mod to just delete it, i dont want anyone to hate me or anything for this.

Africans and whites differ in the frequency of certain alleles that affect pigment deposition/production within each population. Africans either produce, or deposit more pigment... or both. The frequency of the alleles is a response to environmental factors that influence their selection... God or not.

[edit on 10-5-2005 by mattison0922]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
We are all decended from africans. As humans spread through the world we adapted to the different conditions. Europeans adapted to be suitable to cold conditions, our pale skin enabled us to get more sunlight to make vitamin D and our narrower noses are to warm the air more effectively. Apart from these minor adjustments, genetically there is very little differences between all human peoples. There is no such thing as god.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Man created God, so the question is irrelivant.

And btw, to even pose a question like that, can very construed as extreme racism. Even though you go out of your way to say otherwise.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   

do you think its possible for god to have created whites and african americans to have come from evolution

Possible? Sure. The reverse is also equally possible.

I very much doubt it tho. Black people are humans, white people are humans, all people are humans. I can't see any reasons for thinking otherwise.

apc

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

We are all decended from africans. As humans spread through the world we adapted to the different conditions. Europeans adapted to be suitable to cold conditions, our pale skin enabled us to get more sunlight to make vitamin D and our narrower noses are to warm the air more effectively. Apart from these minor adjustments, genetically there is very little differences between all human peoples.

There is significant evidence to refute this, although it remains the commonly accepted theory. It is entirely possible our current lineage of homo sapiens came about at multiple points simultaneously.

There is no such thing as god.

This remark shows an ignorance equal to that of Christians.

Schmidt1989: your question is not racist, rather fundamentalist. It would have been racist if you inferred that blacks had no place in heaven, having not been a creation of God. But you didnt go that far, so don't worry.

Now to answer your question... well... I think it's already been answered:
Human is human.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
There is significant evidence to refute this,

Such as what??

t is entirely possible our current lineage of homo sapiens came about at multiple points simultaneously.

Indeed, but, on the balance, the evidence seems to support an african origin.

There is no such thing as god.

This remark shows an ignorance equal to that of Christians.

But you didnt go that far, so don't worry.

Actually, it is sort of racist. He's saying that white people are the direct creation of god, and blacks and others are just animals that look human.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I believe melonin is the scientific difference. That and the fact that people purposly took others to be used as slaves. You wonder why it's not a good thing that Fox said that, finally raising another race's credibility. Now, if we could only change the lives of people that still work those jobs. The whole thing is sad, really. I wish we were all purple so such a visual society could be happier. Some a$$hole would probably ruin that too, about height or weight. Wait..........we do deserve to wiped away and started anew.

If this offended anyone, you don't belong at this site...

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Enigmatic Debris]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

anyhow do you think its possible for god to have created whites and african americans to have come from evolution.

The two reference groups are the same genus and species. Therefore it would seem illogical to propose such a question.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUNN

anyhow do you think its possible for god to have created whites and african americans to have come from evolution.

The two reference groups are the same genus and species. Therefore it would seem illogical to propose such a question.

Agreed.
Each produces after its kind and comes from the same place as the rest of its kind.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Even if you believe in creationism blacks and whites are all referred to as man. The belief that blacks are some kind of sub species falls in line with Hitlers supreme Aryan Race beliefs and the failed science of Eugenics. Both of these beleifs have been proven invalid.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

apc

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Nygdan: It's just a theory, the same as the out-of-Africa theory. I dont have specifics on hand but this briefly dives into it in comparison with others:
en.wikibooks.org... ic
Im not saying there is overwhelming evidence, just that the evidence exists, and as we don't really know for certain yet, it remains a possibility.

On reflection I would agree there are some racist overtones to the idea, however judging by the authors previous postings on the board I feel they are more innocently the result of fundamentalist Judeo-Christian upbringing, and not necessarily a true emotional belief that "Whites are better than Blacks" or anything along those lines. I could be entirely wrong, all I have to make judgement on are words on a computer screen.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jake1997
Each produces after its kind and comes from the same place as the rest of its kind.

"Kind", as in the barimin or whathaveyou, has no biological reality, and infact does not exist. For example, there is no "Bird kind". "Bird" exists as a human concept of course, but the 'group' has no biological reality.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Whether you acknowledge him or not our God is God! The distinction between black/white/asian or otherwise came about because us humans were not treating each other with dignity and kindness. All the peoples of the world were separated by land, race and language bariers to force us to deal with ourselves in smaller groups. We as people have grown immensly because of these barriers and thus we as a creative united entity are now striving for the dignity of all through kindness to all. How naieve you non Christians are.

apc

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Whether you acknowledge him or not our God is God!

If you're going to try and be proper, unlike your fellow hipocrits, atleast do it right. What you're saying there is the same as "Our Joe is Joe."

... for the dignity of all through kindness to all. How naieve you non Christians are.

Refer to my previous statement... specifically the "hipocrit" part.

Ignorance is bliss.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
God created every1, and he created every1 equally. Thats all you need to know.

new topics

top topics

join