It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Stars Wars- Disclosure?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
and I forgot he did Cocoon.

Actually, I think it was Ron Howard who did Cocoon:
www.imdb.com...

Hey!! Maybe we are all descendants from Luke and Leia, albeit with watered down force-wielding abilities.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Glad you corrected us both.
I did not recollect it being Speilberg, but Ron Howard is genuis too..

Thanks..

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
>>Some caution on Taken. While it draws from real names, events, etc., it just uses these as window dressing. The story itself is completely fictional. The real names, events, etc. are interwoven to increase believability, not intended to be documentary

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step

In the long, long ago the People From The Stars came to Elohimona...

Are you a raelian?

Nope. That's a Cherokee (Tsalagi, Aniyunwiya) legend from ancient Native Americans (Indians).

Originally posted by Trustnone
I am not familiar with these cherokee legends, could you give a few links?

Most of our knowledge is sung, not written. Some of it has been written down. Try this link and this link.

I used to laugh at this stuff. Then over the years I heard it from many different tribes and many different elders. Check these links on Shenandoah and on The Woman Who Fell From The Sky.

Our origin myths existed when we first met the Europeans, so we are not looking at post-contact, post-technological mythmaking. The stone-age Indians were quite clear: our ancestors came from the stars. They didn't get this idea from Star Trek; Rodenberry got it from them.

I tried rationalizing this as, 'sure, a hypernova was our Mother'. But that is not what the Elders mean. They mean we literally came from a starfaring race. But apparently one of not unlimited power. They barely made it here.

I've heard this around desert campfires and in books. And I've seen it in dated ancient petroglyphs, especially around Dinosaur National Monument.

Lucas obviously has, too.

Our legends must have spawned a lot of the 'Space Brothers' junk over the centuries.

Now, if the govt has actually found any artifacts confirming our Ancestors stories- on the Earth or on the Moon- well, its above top secret- thanks to Brookings and the Alien Contact Act (yeah, the original one was repealed but there's a new one in its place).

So contact may have already taken place. And ET is us.

Just the possibility means we need to take another, closer look at human origins, evolution, physics and so on...

[edit on 10-5-2005 by Chakotay]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Awesome. thanks.

I have limited knowledge of Native Americans, time to educate my mind.

Fascinating stuff.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Chakotay,

Here is the place from where Mr.Lucas got the idea on how the "storm troopers" should look like:
www.luisahell.com...
Check out the other photos,you'll recognize them

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

While looking through the pages of 'Atlas of Ancient America' I found an interesting photo of an urn found at Monte Alban, Mexico. Monte Alban is half way between Tikal and Teotihuacan (near Mexico City). I had a time finding a photo of it on the internet so to display a comparison to the mask of Darth Vader. The book says the urn is on display at the National Anthropological Musem in Mexico City. This terracotta urn was found at the Monte Alban burials. It is a personage identified by a buccal mask with bifid tongue. The character has a conical hat, a bead necklace and a loincloth. The hat is similar to Darth Vader's except that it has a flat top. There seems to be a strange mouth piece on the figure, with three vertical protrusions coming out of it. It resembles a form of Darth Vader's mouth piece.

Can anyone find photos on display of the National Anthropological Museum in Mexico City, on line so we can see the comparison here?

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
It's a well known fact Lucas got ALL his ideas for the Star Wars series from other sources. He has a GREAT BIG library on his ranch with books from almost every country. On every type of legend, myth, and history.

The Death Star for example comes from the Bablyonian story of Marduck. When the planetary body Marduck invaded our solar system and destroyed the ancient planet Tiamat. Part of it made our astroid belt. Part of it made Earth. But the idea of a spirical planetary object that destroys planets comes from Bablyon.

Darth Vader's costume is from ancient Samurai uniforms. They wore the exact same uniform as Vader. Watch the movie "Last Samurai" in the beginning you see the Samurai dressed just like Vader. Wearking the same helmets with a wide rear cover behind the head, and removable face masks.

Yoda - comes from an episode of "Mr Yamamoto". There's a guy dressed in the exact same costume!

The idea of the "Force" comes from some teachings of secret societies. (most notably the Thule Society.) They called it the "Viril". The exact same words Kenobi describes the Force are exactly how they described the Viril which unites all life.

Pay attention to the color of the light sabers! Colors have esoteric meanings. Red - extreem negative. Blue - extreem positive. Green a type of positive. Purple - can be negative or positive, depending on the country. But in older civilizations, it's a symbol of extreem power. Purple is the strongest color. Same with how the good guys and bad guys dress!
(Black and white are not colors.)
How come Anakin is the only Jedi who dresses in ... black? LOL! Man those other Jedi are really blind!

And yeah the Star Wars storyline is a perfect metaphor for what's going on in real life right now. Problem-reaction-solution. The emperor creates the problem on purpose. Causes a reaction. Then gives the solution to the problem he created in the first place! One of the best scenes is at end of Phantem Menace when Emperor says "I humbly accept being the supereme dictator ... *ahem* chanceler. When this emergency is over, I'll make sure to revoke my dictator powers. Thank you thank you."

The story, storyline, is flawless. But yeah the acting, and actual scripts for the dialogue could use more work.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The mouth piece

www.famsi.org...
This funerary urn has the same mouth piece in question (character on right) but here the vertical objects in the mouth are pointed down instead of up. The hat and color are also different. The one I'm trying to describe is greyish-black.

The helmet

www.humanities-interactive.org...
The four smaller characters here have the same hat as the one that has the Darth Vader look. Imagine one of these four with the mouth piece described above.

Opensecret2012 brought up a good point about the Death Star resembling the myth about the roving planet Marduk that comes in to destroy worlds like Tiamat. No wonder why Star Wars was such a great success he got base story from all of our ancestors.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join