It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Stars Wars- Disclosure?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Suppose for a minute that George Lucas didn't write Star Wars. Suppose that he- or a team of linguists- translated it. From ancient Native American documents- in the Maya script? found- on the Earth, or the Moon...

Disclosure presented as science fiction.

Farfetched? Check this link on The Origin Of George Lucas' Starwars.

Here's a small hint of George's weird Native American occult activities:

Powaqqatsi was co-produced by Coppola and George Lucas...

Our Native tribal origin stories say our Ancestors came from the stars.

Anybody else have Lucas links to possible disclosure?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The writing process of Star Wars is pretty familiar to it's serious fans (i.e. like the ones who know Chewbacca was inspired by his dog, or that Ewoks were originally going to be Wookies...
)

It's basically more akin to the classic Buck Rogers-style cliffhanger nickleodeon movies of old, than any kind of disclosure attempt...

His buddy Steven however....well, that's another story!

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Oh boy..... No offense, Chakotay, but I sincerely doubt that Lucas translated Star Wars from ancient texts.

It's been well established that Lucas studied a great deal of mythology and philosophy in creating the mythos that we now know as the Star Wars movies, drawing from various sources to put together an epic fairy tale presented in the format of the old-style movie serials. He's since been able to expand upon those original ideas due to the success he had with the original movie, but there's no evidence that I know of that he took the story word-for-word from an ancient text about mankind's ancestors.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well I thought I had heard it all and then I clicked this thread. In a related note though I can't wait till next Wednesday. May the force be with you Chakotay, I think your gonna need it.

[edit on 9-5-2005 by pompano]

[edit on 9-5-2005 by pompano]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Agreed that there is a public history. But there is a depth to the scripts that George Lucas never diplayed before- or since in 'his' writing

This could be the origin story for our species- with names changed to protect the inscrutible. We may be refugees from an ancient galactic battle.

Our tribal legend says simply,

In the long, long ago the People From The Stars came to Elohimona...

You can see an ancient petroglyph in the first scene from Koyanisqatsi, the first in the Trilogy of Qatsi movies that Lucas is connected to, that records this legend. The next scene? A rocket lifts off into space. Then a barren Earth. Then humans create a technological civilization. At the end, an identical rocket lifts off. This looks like a Von Neumann replication (millions of years in the making) to me.

We are the aliens- and Darth Vader is our father...

[edit on 9-5-2005 by Chakotay]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
There are those posts which make us think "Wow, this is really interesting".
Then there are those which kinda pop out there as "Well, this sounds good, but...ehhhh".
And then there are those, which come up every now and then, and make the majority wonder "What the hell was this guy smoking?".

This my friend, is one of THOSE ^ threads.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
And even I can write more than one screenplay a decade. Of course, I'm not waiting for translation, re-write and disclosure review board approval.

Look at all the money that was poured into the early productions! And where it came from. You might be 'surprised'...

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If you read the closing credits of 'Star Wars-New Hope' you will find one location for shooting was Tikal National Park, Guatemala. The rebel base near the end of the movie star wars was arial shots of the temples of Tikal.

I'm not sure about George Lucas being inspired by the Maya legends of Tikal but I've been having a gut feeling about world events and about Palpatine's subtle control over the Senate through the dark side of the force. On the surface it looks all good and great, but your going to loose your freedom in the end. You give him power now to make you safe but he won't give it back once there's order. You didn't ask for this New Order and now it's too late.

'The shrowd of the dark side has fallen' -Yoda

By the way, I bought the 'Lords of Tikal' a few months ago and haven't read completely through it yet. The reference made to the 'star war' in the Hiatus is a strange coincidence with George Lucas' use of the site of Tikal. I'm going to give this section a closer look.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   

In the long, long ago the People From The Stars came to Elohimona...

Are you a raelian?

Regardless, it is interesting nevertheless because we really don't know. I'm more interested in Kubricks involvement with the SCI-FI movement.

Anyway, I think Star Wars is just another movie, good v evil to keep the masses entertained.

[edit on 9-5-2005 by one_small_step]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I am not familiar with these cherokee legends, could you give a few links?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The last recorded ruler of Tikal was Double Bird Head before the Hiatus of 125 years of Tikal's silence (Lizard Head II was mentioned by Caracol, the enemy as being the last ruler). There is no Maya word for the name 'Double Bird Head' but there is a similar name glyph for the founder of the city of Copan. The glyph represents an interwined quetzal and macaw and this bird combination is translated at Copan as Yax K'uk' Mo'. Copan and Tikal were also allies along with Palenque.

The bird and lizard combination remind me of Quetzalcoatl the feathered serpent of Teotihuacan. The Double Headed bird image reminds me of the old Masonic symbol. What is represented by a two headed bird in both cases? This interesting Masonic symbol shows a two headed eagle with 16 stars under one wing and 16 more stars under the other wing, making a total of 32 stars. Above the dual bird head is a large crown. Above the crown is an Iron Cross. Above the Iron Cross is a triangle radiating rays of light in all directions. The Hebrew divine name, YHWH, is usually found within this type of triangle in old European Chuches. Inside the triagle is the number 33. The eagle sits upon a sword which has a banner which says, 'Ordo Abchao-Deus Meumque Jus'.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Wow, what a topic.

Seriously, though... I want a lightsaber... so bad...

I'm surprised Jedi Masters have all their limbs and appendages.

[edit on 10-5-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   

And even I can write more than one screenplay a decade. Of course, I'm not waiting for translation, re-write and disclosure review board approval

When one is a multi-millionaire, one tends to lose incentive to actually DO something, hehe.... Why do you think it's taken so long for the next Harry Potter book? Simple....the NEED to do it simply isn't there, so it's an at her whim kind of thing.....

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
IMHO, the 2 movies of Speilberg's CE of the 3rd kind and his new mini-series Taken are 'real' dis-closure..
Nobody but this director has the 'inside' of the truth.I wonder why/ how he got the scoop..He must have friends in the highest places..

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CloudlessKnight
Wow, what a topic.

Seriously, though... I want a lightsaber... so bad...

[edit on 10-5-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

here you go Cloudless.... Bring forth to me a saber of light to weild again my bagel

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

They don't.

Luke and Aniken both lost a hand in their respective second movies...

As for Speilberg...it's an interesting question....

Oddly enough, his very first feature film (while a teenager) was based on the Battle of LA UFO event...
Then, CE3K was actually a remake of that, with some elements of the Holloman AFB meeting legend woven in... Then of course, we have ET and then Taken...not to mention Coccoon, etc., etc.

I still love the rumored whisper of Reagan to Speilberg, during the White House screening of ET, hehe....

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I knew it!!

We are the descendants of the Ewoks!!

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
>>As for Speilberg...it's an interesting question....

Oddly enough, his very first feature film (while a teenager) was based on the Battle of LA UFO event... Then, CE3K was actually a remake of that, with some elements of the Holloman AFB meeting legend woven in... Then of course, we have ET and then Taken...not to mention Coccoon, etc., etc.

I still love the rumored whisper of Reagan to Speilberg, during the White House screening of ET, hehe....

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Well, Speilberg's first movie wasn't called Battle of LA, was just based loosely on the event....can't recall the title offhand, but easy enough to see on imdb.com.

Some caution on Taken. While it draws from real names, events, etc., it just uses these as window dressing. The story itself is completely fictional. The real names, events, etc. are interwoven to increase believability, not intended to be documentary...

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
God help us if Jar Jar was real. Weesa in biiiig troubles!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join