It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Oil Infrastructure Rigged For Self-Destruction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
According to a book which will be released to the public on May 17th, Saudi Arabia has rigged its oil infrastructure for self-destruction. In case of an invasion or internal attack they will destroy the infrastructure and leave the country a contaminated nuclear wasteland ensuring that the Kingdom’s oil would be unusable to anyone.

Rigged with dirty bombs...?

Huffington Post Exclusive: Embargoed book claims Saudi Oil Infrastructure rigged for catastrofic self-destruction

According to a new book exclusively obtained by the Huffington Post, Saudi Arabia has crafted a plan to protect itself from a possible invasion or internal attack. It includes the use of a series of explosives, including radioactive “dirty bombs,” that would cripple Saudi Arabian oil production and distribution systems for decades.

According to the book, which will be released to the public on May 17, based on National Security Agency electronic intercepts, the Saudi Arabian government has in place a nationwide, self-destruction explosive system composed of conventional explosives and dirty bombs strategically placed at the Kingdom’s key oil ports, pipelines, pumping stations, storage tanks, offshore platforms, and backup facilities. If activated, the bombs would destroy the infrastructure of the world’s largest oil supplier, and leave the country a contaminated nuclear wasteland ensuring that the Kingdom’s oil would be unusable to anyone. The NSA file is dubbed internally Petro SE, for petroleum scorched earth.

To make certain that the damaged facilities cannot be rebuilt, the Saudis have deployed crude Radioactive Dispersal Devices (RDDs) throughout the Kingdom. Built covertly over several years, these dirty bombs are in place at -- among other locations -- all eight of the Kingdom’s refineries, sections of the world’s largest oil field at Ghawar, and at three of the ten indispensable processing towers at the largest-ever processing complex at Abqaiq.

Click the link to read the full article...

Related News Sources:
Dagbladet: Saudiske oljeanlegg kan vaere rigget til aa gaa i lufta (in norwegian...)

[edit on 2006/4/23 by Hellmutt]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Ummm... just a heads up before you swallow this story whole. You should do some research into the background of the author Gary Posner.

He's the patron saint of coincidance theorists.

It's the same guy who blamed 9-11 on Clinton link, said there was no conspiracy in the JFK assassination and no conspiracy in the MLK assasination link. And his research leaves a lot to be desired...

metaphysical certainty from a man who writes about scouring the Toronto Sun newspaper for mentions of Ray in 1967 when that newspaper did not exist until 1971. Ditto for research Posner did at the so-called Canadian Bureau of Vital Statistics, which also is non-existent.

Despite his shoddy "research" the mainstream media love to praise this guy. Look for this book to creat media frenzy.

This guy is NWO all the way and is given far too much mainstram media exposure for a two bit "investigative" journalist.

Besides, why would the Saudi monarchy spread radioactive waste over their own people and country ruining their only source of power and wealth. I smell an intelligence op.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I am stunned, if it's true I have to admit it's a brilliant plan by the Saudi's.

And if so I am confident they will not be invaded anytime soon.
No matter how many of their citizens kamikaze themselves here

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
so brilliant it's patently idiotic.

They set up bombs just in place for their enemies (al-Qaeda type Islamicist radicals) to blow up.

OK, suppose they blow up their oil refineries.

What are they going to do after that? They can't eat crude oil.

And then Iran (enemy of Sunni Saudi Arabia) becomes #1 mideast power.

And I thought Bush was stupid.

new topics

top topics

join