It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Ickes Illuminati Lecture

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
Hey his theory on the reptillians controlling politicians is confiirmed by Credo Mutwa... the 2nd to last surviving members of the Zulu Shamam tribe.

In part3, he shows descriptions of the 3 major reptilians that control the world and also the royal ones and he also sheds the truth on the Greys and why they look like they do.

BulDog, I'm sick of you... I know you havent read anything or very little on Icke becuase we have talked in a few other threads and you come in here and try to spoil my thread with your baseless opinion.

This has got to be a Monty Python post . Ok but Icke is still filling his coffers . I think this post is a wind up , so im off , byeeeeee

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Off subject, but I don't know where to post it... and it has to do with Ickes reptilian agenda...

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with the lizard idea, I just have a question.

Is Prince William half reptilian?
Do you anticipate him being sacrificed? He seems to hold fast to his mothers legacy, or atleast he tries to.

Thanks.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
"Half-reptillian".

I dont think u understand.

It is the DNA that differs.... just the DNA....

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I think david is a interesting guy, but a bit confused.

hmmm.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
David Icke is interesting, and people do take notice of him for a number of reasons, so if this is happening, and he is getting attention, then that is the first part of his job done!
Most people, it seems, tend to jump on the "Icke is a Screwball" wagon, but with the exposure he gets, it gives some free thinking people a chance to take in what he has to offer, then decide for themselves.

I have yet to get any of his books as i am a bit skint, but i will when i can. I have seen some of his documentaries though, and they are very interesting, and worth a look!
He does talk a bit about the Reptilians, but Reptilians or not, it seems the people of power on our planet are up to no-good, so whether they are human or not, it is still something we should be paying attention too.

You can take his Reptilian talk on two levels.
1) He is very knowledgable about the way of the world, and provides some valid evidence, but ruins it all with hard to believe stories about 12ft aliens
....or
2) He is very knowledgable about the way of the world, and uses the "Reptilians" as an outstanding claim, and way to bring attention to the other worrying arguments he makes.

It is everyones own choice whether to believe him or not, but branding him a Screwball without taking into account what he has to offer is not really fair... Silver mullet or not!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join