It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

David Ickes Illuminati Lecture

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   




posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
David Icke is very entertaining to ay the least.

Now for the other five movies.



posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by yekway
David Icke is very entertaining to ay the least.

Now for the other five movies.


Yeah I love him... he's really whitty and funny but at the same time, exposing information that has been hid from us for thousands of years



posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Thanks D


Heres to more ay!



posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I wish people would stop giving this man credence. He is a failed Footballer and TV presenter and makes money by selling books that make Fairy tails believable. Don't waste your money on this conman.



posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bulldog 52
I wish people would stop giving this man credence. He is a failed Footballer and TV presenter and makes money by selling books that make Fairy tails believable. Don't waste your money on this conman.


I have to agree with Bulldog. I've read some of the stuff Icke wrote for his website, it's pretty much all fiction. Very entertaining, comedic fiction. If you like that sort of thing, go ahead and read his stuff. Just keep in mind that the vast majority of it isn't true. If you don't believe me, read a bit of his writings, then do a bit of research. It shouldn't take much time to convince yourself.



posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I wish people would stop giving this man credence. He is a failed Footballer and TV presenter and makes money by selling books that make Fairy tails believable. Don't waste your money on this conman.


Very true.

But each to their own views!



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Hey his theory on the reptillians controlling politicians is confiirmed by Credo Mutwa... the 2nd to last surviving members of the Zulu Shamam tribe.

In part3, he shows descriptions of the 3 major reptilians that control the world and also the royal ones and he also sheds the truth on the Greys and why they look like they do.

BulDog, I'm sick of you... I know you havent read anything or very little on Icke becuase we have talked in a few other threads and you come in here and try to spoil my thread with your baseless opinion.



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The fact is David Icke has spent 15-16 years extensively researching not only the reptillian agenda but other political conspiracies, most notably his complete debunkment of the 9/11 disaster.

People really don't even know who David Icke is. They hear that people 'disagree' with him and they are more than happy to jump on the 'David Icke is a looney' bandwagon. Before I picked up one of Ickes book I was in this same frame of mind, however it changed after just a few pages.



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
People really don't even know who David Icke is. They hear that people 'disagree' with him and they are more than happy to jump on the 'David Icke is a looney' bandwagon. Before I picked up one of Ickes book I was in this same frame of mind, however it changed after just a few pages.


same here, i believe he was a nutcase from hell, but his theories are really interesting. He was talking about bohemian grove way before Alex Jones broke in, Icke sadly falls down with the reptilian theory, which is very hard to believe.



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinitesame here, i believe he was a nutcase from hell, but his theories are really interesting. He was talking about bohemian grove way before Alex Jones broke in, Icke sadly falls down with the reptilian theory, which is very hard to believe.


Watch his Illuminati lecture. www.freedomfiles.org...



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Driver

Watch his Illuminati lecture. www.freedomfiles.org...


im going to when i get home,
im at college at the moment



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
Hey his theory on the reptillians controlling politicians is confiirmed by Credo Mutwa... the 2nd to last surviving members of the Zulu Shamam tribe.


Well, say no more! I mean if Credo Mutwa says it's true, then that's good enough for me



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Can we try and keep the jokes out of this thread please,
i dont want this turning into "lets make fun at Icke thread", if you disagree...fine, just dont sit and take the piss.



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Can we try and keep the jokes out of this thread please,
i dont want this turning into "lets make fun at Icke thread", if you disagree...fine, just dont sit and take the piss.



Originally posted by infinite
i believe he was a nutcase from hell


hmmmmm...okeedokee



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
yeah, i use to believe that until i read some of his books for myself. anyways, back to the subject

*looks on*



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The first time i heard of David Icke was on this website before i was a member. He changed my life. i'm downloading the lectures now, and i'll comment further after i've watched them. i was wondering if you know anything about his "Matrix" theory? i watched the boxset of 10 dvd's of the real Matrix movies & the smartest minds in the world say that there's about 60-70% we ARE living in the matrix. how would this connect to what David is saying?



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Yup he changed my life too.

In 2003 when I was convinced by a friend to go down and watch him speak live.... best bloody thing I ever done. Most fascinating, exciting and shocking 8 hours of my life, actually.

I see the world in a totally differant way that the sheeple do.


Originally posted by infinite i believe he was a nutcase from hell



Originally posted by infinite yeah, i use to believe that until i read some of his books for myself. anyways, back to the subject


Prime example of a before and after opinion on Icke.

To all those of you here such as BullDog who jump on the "bash Icke badwagon" without knowing a damm thing about what he talks about GO AND ACTUALLY RESEARCH THE THING YOU ARE MOCKING


[edit on 10-5-2005 by Driver]

[edit on 10-5-2005 by Driver]



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
"I see the world in a totally differant way that the sheeple do. "

and it you keep buying his books and cd's, you'll be a shicke ? or ickeep ?



posted on May, 10 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I believe your a high priest of IGNORANCE. Our goal here is to DENY IGNORANCE. Even though I don't believe I god, doesn't mean I won't listen to a person who says he has proof he exists. Stop hindering conversations and start helping.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join