It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex with boys: The root of Islamic Terror.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriz_4
Do any of you really believe terrorism derives from being molested as a child?

If other serious crimes can be blamed on being molested as a child, why not terrorism?

** shakes head **

You seem to be in denial on this.

Is there anything you'd like to talk about?

[edit on 5/9/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
What is this article trying to say? That Islamic culture must be eradicated so that there will be no more child molestations and therefore no more terrorists? And how would you go about eradicating Islamic culture? Killing all muslims? Its about as idiotic as can be. This article provides zero proof for its argument and its reasoning dips from the well of genocide that has spurred on the constant muslim bashing that is pervasive enough to be lethal in the minds of the hate filled ignorant.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Quite wrong, I am a very open thinker and am often told so. I think about things in a very deep way and on a very large scale.

This thread demonstrates that you are not and do not.

Me never getting it, to damn right, its an absolutley ridiculous claim.

The only thing you demonstrate is a lack of understanding about anything that isn't on your front door. Hatred and intolerance and possibly racism is all you have been demonstrating with your string of Anti-Muslim and Anti-Arab posts you have made lately.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Do any of you really believe terrorism derives from being molested as a child?

You seem to be in denial on this.

Is there anything you'd like to talk about?

[edit on 5/9/2005 by centurion1211]

Wow, you sick twisted individual. Go on just make an accusation friend, be more obvious, see what happens.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums

That's easy. Just go look at the guy's other work, the site's other writing and right-wing stuff they sell on that site.

And the Daily Mail qualifies as a balanced and unbiased legitimate News source? Come on now...

Djarums, I assume you're referring to that Palestinian Boy thread from yesterday? I did not start that thread. I did not post anything from the Daily Mail. I only commented on how awful it is for kids to be used as pawns - be they Palestinian, Jewish, Iraqi or Irish..

As far as this piece goes, I think its pure bunk. But that's just my opinion..

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Quite wrong, I am a very open thinker and am often told so. I think about things in a very deep way and on a very large scale.

This thread demonstrates that you are not and do not.

Me never getting it, to damn right, its an absolutley ridiculous claim.

The only thing you demonstrate is a lack of understanding about anything that isn't on your front door. Hatred and intolerance and possibly racism is all you have been demonstrating with your string of Anti-Muslim and Anti-Arab posts you have made lately.

You very clearly DONT get it. Your prior post proves it. You mention a single criminal act that involves sexual abuse by a US soldier. That has nothing to do with the big picture this article is speaking about.

The article is basically stating some Islamic cultural practices and social customs can breed the anger and hatred that drives terrorism. I suggest you read the article again and pay attention to the words themselves, not your feelings as you read them. And you will see very clearly that the author is describing a situation that results in very angry, very vengefull young Arab men who may use terrorsim as a vent, as thier own culture and laws have no outlet for it.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
You took us in this direction, 'friend' with your 'shakes head' post. Now it seems like maybe I've struck a nerve with you on this one, so I will suggest that you take a few deep breaths and try to relax. Meanwhile I will not respond to any more of your posts - at least not until you are little calmer.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I thought that the only people that are child molestors or the ones who call other people child molestors?

Come on people, that kind of childish playground rational and insinuations are pointless and silly, and worse, they denigrate the suffering of children who have been abused by actual child molestors.

Lets keep the logic of the discussion above the level of trying to figure out who farted.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
The article is basically stating some Islamic cultural practices and social customs can breed the anger and hatred that drives terrorism

I'll tell you what breeds terrorism..

Intense POVERTY

Political & spiritual Hopelessness

Watching your city and country blown back into the stone age by foreign nations based on fraudulent claims

The killing of friends and family by foreign occupiers

Lawlessness spawned by occupation

Being robbed of one's possessions

Seeing your women defiled by the 'infidels'

Being tortured and sexually himiliated on/off camera at ABU GHRAIB, GITMO, BAGRAM AIRBASE and wherever else..

These are but a few things that actually do fuel terrorism. If there was any basis of truth in the article you referenced, then I assure you, there would be a multitude of terrorists right here in the USA.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

The article is basically stating some Islamic cultural practices and social customs can breed the anger and hatred that drives terrorism

I'll tell you what breeds terrorism..

Intense POVERTY

Political & spiritual Hopelessness

Watching your city and country blown back into the stone age by foreign nations based on fraudulent claims

The killing of friends and family by foreign occupiers

Lawlessness spawned by occupation

Being robbed of one's possessions

Seeing your women defiled by the 'infidels'

Being tortured and sexually himiliated on/off camera at ABU GHRAIB, GITMO, BAGRAM AIRBASE and wherever else..

These are but a few things that actually do fuel terrorism. If there was any basis of truth in the article you referenced, then I assure you, there would be a multitude of terrorists right here in the USA.

OK East, now explain the decades of terrorsim? Or the thousands of years of regional violence? You seem to have your explination for todays terrorsim, but what about before Iraq? You also mention poverty. HA!! Some of these people come from nations that have more wealth per capita than any nation on earth.

You argument is sound, but again you arent seeing into this. You stop thinking the moment your emtions kick in. You dont get it either.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

You very clearly DONT get it. Your prior post proves it. You mention a single criminal act that involves sexual abuse by a US soldier. That has nothing to do with the big picture this article is speaking about.

The article is basically stating some Islamic cultural practices and social customs can breed the anger and hatred that drives terrorism. I suggest you read the article again and pay attention to the words themselves, not your feelings as you read them. And you will see very clearly that the author is describing a situation that results in very angry, very vengefull young Arab men who may use terrorsim as a vent, as thier own culture and laws have no outlet for it.

Fine, ok then.

Please provide me with a case study or even a single event that backs up the article.

Show me, show everyone, an example of an Islamic abused child that has gone on to become a terrorist.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Skippy,

He is right, events like he described have gone on for thousands of years, well most of them.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Wow, such conflict from an obvious factor...
sexual abuse can't be blamed for everything, but it does have an effect here...
as well as with the ancient greeks, the catholics, the turks, native americans, and even the AMISH ... shall I go on?

If anyone tries to say that is all that causes a terrorist to form, then they are stupid, if they say it doesn't have the slightest effect, they too, are stupid...
(sorry to all the stupids out there)...

the source is biased, but a quick google brought me up over 50 links that deal with the obvious male sexual abuse effect of islam... so there is more than enough "source" backing to let that arguement go... a few of the links went to university studies on that very problem.

a problem, but not the whole problem...

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

The article is basically stating some Islamic cultural practices and social customs can breed the anger and hatred that drives terrorism.

And yet, terrorism is a relatively recent phenomenon, and most middle eastern terrorist groups started with help from the IRA. Do you suggest that Irish anger is solely from child abuse??? And that islamic culture has only recently started to repress women, sexuality, etc?

Also, what does this repression and taboo theory say about the potential in the US, which has a rather strict, prudish, attitude torwards sex? It would suggest that the incident with the sodomizing marine was not isolated.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Some claim Mohammed himself was a child molester. One of his many wives was a 6 year old.

www.flex.com...

from the article...

"Mohammed's favourite wife was Ayesha Bibi who was 6 years old when she was married to him.

Marrying a 6 year old baby clearly shows that Mohammed was not only a womanizer but also a child molester."

The article shows how Islam treats it women, with quotes from the Quaran.

Read and draw your own conclusions.

IV/15: (For women) If any one of your women is guilty of lewdness ...confine them until death claims them.

IV/16: (For Men) If two men among you commit indecency (sodomy) punish them both. If they repent and mend their ways, let them be. Allah is forgiving and merciful.

As you can see, for women any sort of sexual exploration is punishable by death. Whereas for a man, any form of perversion is pardoned by the all merciful Allah.

[edit on 9-5-2005 by Carseller4]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Thank you Carseller4,

I wanted to post this about Muhammad, but your sources and post were better than anything I could come up with.

So what have we learned so far?

- The Koran itself states that Muhammad, from his own words, was a pedophile.

- Islamic culture permits men to rape young boys causing massive psychological trauma.

- Islamic culture and law does not permit pre marital sex allowing release of sexual tension and re-masculation caused by these rapes.

- The damage compounds with age as the cycle is repeated. The victims start raping young boys themselves to release that anger/sexual tension as there is no other outlet.

- Eventually that is not enough and violence is the only outlet left.

Facts:
- Abuse of this nature causes permanent psychological damage
- Violent offenders are typically victims of the same crimes
- The Koran allows pedophilia
- Islamic laws dont allow premarital sex

Intangibles:

If it’s a fact that children that were raped and abused grow up with a greater risk of repeating the cycle, how does a society that doesn’t allow any release or outlet for this trauma affect the victim as they develop into adults?

Conclusion:

Its quite easy to see that massive anger and violence can result from a complex situation like this. The question we all need to look into however is how many kids in Islamic societies are being abused in this nature: All of them? Half of them? Less? But I guess the most important question is: How many actual terrorists have been legally raped and abused in Islamic societies? That’s a study we will never see I am sure. I for one think that this theory has some merit. The only question is, is how prevalent is it?

[edit on 10-5-2005 by skippytjc]

[edit on 10-5-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Yes, I have read this as well..... only recently found this out....
Many Muslims themselves do not know this.....

www.hrcp-web.org...

www.littlegreenfootballs.com...

www.okaz.com.sa...

www.sout-al-haqe.com...

My God and Saviour Jesus Christ .........

QUOTE//////
in John 8:53-8 the Jews challenge Jesus:

53 Are you greater than our father Abraham, who died? And the prophets died! Who do you claim to be?"
54 Jesus answered, "If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing; it is my Father who glorifies me, of whom you say that he is your God.
55 But you have not known him; I know him. If I said, I do not know him, I should be a liar like you; but I do know him and I keep his word.
56 Your father Abraham rejoiced that he was to see my day; he saw it and was glad."
57 The Jews then said to him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?"
58 Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am."

What does this refer to? Exodus 3:14:

14 God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And he said, "Say this to the people of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'"

So as you see, Jesus claims to be "I AM" Which is the name God revealed to Moses. So Jesus is God.

Who then is Allah?
and Muhammed ?

Glory be to God !

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
And yet, terrorism is a relatively recent phenomenon, and most middle eastern terrorist groups started with help from the IRA. Do you suggest that Irish anger is solely from child abuse???

I don't know if we can really compare the IRA to middle eastern terrorist groups. The IRA hasn't made large efforts to target attacks outside of thier own country. They may have trained current past terrorist groups in the middle east, but I would imagine that it would have been just for tactical purposes, and not religious agendas.

And that islamic culture has only recently started to repress women, sexuality, etc?

Is that true about the recent oppression of women in Islamic culture? Couldn't you then equate the recent oppression with recent needs for sexual release on young boys. That could lead to a recent mindset of terror and revenge on a Western Society who flaunts their sexuality openly.

Also, what does this repression and taboo theory say about the potential in the US, which has a rather strict, prudish, attitude torwards sex? It would suggest that the incident with the sodomizing marine was not isolated.

Any sexual oppression in the US is nothing compared to that in the middle east. Here, if you act out your sexual desires, the only consequence is shame from religious groups or perhaps parental or authorative figures in your life. There, your sexual acts result in death or torture. The sexual freedom here, though not quite as free in Europe, is one of the main reasons we are hated so much by the middle eastern terrorists groups.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This is just a psywar ploy to further demonize Arabs and Muslims.

Noone has presented any hard evidence whatsoever that pederasty is the rule rather than the exception in Muslim cultures, just suggestions and innuendo.

It is a typical propaganda techhnique, mix a little bit of fact with a lot of supposition, in order to accomplish the desired result. The desired result in this case is to taint all Arabs and Muslims with the behavior of a few, in order to make it seem more morally acceptable to kill them en masse.

[edit on 5/10/05 by xmotex]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
Any sexual oppression in the US is nothing compared to that in the middle east. Here, if you act out your sexual desires, the only consequence is shame from religious groups or perhaps parental or authorative figures in your life. There, your sexual acts result in death or torture.

Dear mpeake,

I think you over generalize. There are Muslim countries in North Africa (Egypt and Tunisia for example), which are being kind of strict and yet by far not as oppressive as you describe. I can imagine Lebanon is pretty liberal. I would agree that places like Saudi Arabia can be nasty in that regard.

The sexual freedom here, though not quite as free in Europe, is one of the main reasons we are hated so much by the middle eastern terrorists groups.

The US, unfortunately, is hated for their blind and unwavering support of Israel. If the terrorists cared about the liberties related to s*e*x, they would firebomb places like Amsterdam, which they do not do.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join