It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Convicted Child Molester Confirms He Was Castrated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I would agree, intrepid, if there was a website to post videos of the "festivities"...

molestthis.org...yeah baby

[edit on 9-5-2005 by BadMojo]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
At any rate, I think he needs to have his forehead tattooed "CHILD" and his cheeks and chin tattooed "MOLESTER".

Zip

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Castration is definitely not enough!
Since rape is not sexual, castration does not really play into curbing the desires or the reccurence of an attack.
The following is from a study that was performed betwenn 1972-1983

The recidivism of 136 extrafamilial child molesters who had received phallometric assessment in a maximum security psychiatric institution from 1972 to 1983 was determined over an average 6.3-year follow-up. Fifty had participated in behavioral treatment to alter inappropriate sexual age preferences. Thirty-one percent of the subjects were convicted of a new sex offense, 43% committed a violent or sexual offense, and 58% were arrested for some offense or returned to the institution. Subjects convicted of a new sex offense had previously committed more sex offenses, had been admitted to correctional institutions more frequently, were more likely to have been diagnosed as personality disordered, were more likely to have never married, and had shown more inappropriate sexual preferences in initial phallometric assessment than those who had not. Behavioral treatment did not affect recidivism.

NCBI

I would be more than happy to see such animals put down like we would do with a radib animal

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by BadMojo
Why should we spend $50,000+/year for death row inmates? One year maximum on the row...one bullet to end it...'nuff said.

The amount of tax dollars save could make a HUGE dent in the national debt. Tax payer s would rejoice nationwide...

Actually, my plan would save you a lot of money. They'd last about 15 minutes alive in General Pop. The inmates would need that time to fight amongst themselves as to who would shank the perv.

The problem is they are place in Protective Custody Here in the States so the don't get harmed. Lord knows it would be a shame for them to get a taste of their own Medicine

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
True cutting off dangly bits won't stop a molestor whos motivation is purely mental (ie: screwed in the head) but for the ones who do it out of sexual gratification it will at the very least reduce their desires. No testicles = no testosterone = no sex drive, or an almost non-existant one anyway.

Thumbs up to this guy for PUSHING to get castrated, at least he's acknowledged he's a sicko n needs help. My first reaction to child molestors, rapists etc is string em up by the family jewels n beat the crud out of them, but I wonder just how effective this would be deterring others from doing the same? What is the crime rate like in hardcore muslim countries where you can get stoned to death for basically sneezing the wrong way? More? Less?

I think the laws do need to be changed though. None of this "yeah, well, the maximum time is 40years, but if he's a good boy, and says what we want to hear then we'll let him off in 10" nonsense. You rape someone, and it can be proven, 40years, no if's buts or maybes. Obviously leave it open for the prisoners to proove their innocence once in jail, but stop being so wishy washy about handing out maximum sentences and stick to the original sentence duration (unless the prison is found to be innocent). 40years in jail will change anyone. That's a loooong time to think about what you did.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Testosterone Nation
The physician, L.L. Stanley, ended up doing 21 transplants with human testicles and over 300 with animal testicles. San Quentin inmates were literally lining up to get the procedure and recipients reported "a feeling of buoyancy, a joy of living....."

About the same time, and inspired by Stanley’s work, a French physician began transplanting monkey testicles into patients who complained of loss of sexual drive. He declared that the procedure promoted physical and mental prowess and advocated that it be performed on children to create a "new super-race of men of genius."

The guy getting castrated could make a few bux- something for you guys a little hard up for cash?

You do have an extra

*ps- check out your #1 and #3 (ring) fingers. Which is longer? Are both hands the same?

[edit on 9-5-2005 by JoeDoaks]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Seems to me I read about chemical castration of some sex offenders a few years back. I don't know how it works, but plenty popped up (no pun intended) when I did a search. It's an interesting subject.

LARRY HELM SPALDING

• Copyright © 1998 Florida State University Law Review
    Child molesters, rapists, and other sex offenders are perceived as among the most vile members of society. It is not surprising, therefore, that the Legislature revived an ancient method of turning these condemned men into eunuchs. This time, however, the lawmakers advocated the use of drugs, not the surgeon's scalpel, to accomplish their objective.[8] While medical advances have made chemical suppression of the sex drive possible as a treatment for some sex offenders, the procedure is not free from criticism by medical, psychological, and psychiatric professionals.[9] Moreover, some, like the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), believe that court-ordered, mandatory chemical castration is unconstitutional

• Anyone who negatively effects that many young lives probably deserves the death penality, but our justice system has become far to corrupt & expensive to execute people - so I don't support the death penality. However I would gladly look the other way to allow the father of a molested child kill this POS.

[edit on 10-5-2005 by outsider]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:58 AM
    link   
    Cut his arms off up to his elbows along with his tonge, this may make me feel some better. For ALOT better I need this man DEAD.
    If I ever find out i'm dying, ima make it my personal agenda to take out as many as I can. And make it as painfull as I can as well.
    People say you need to be praying for these people they are mentally ill. I say a prayer that there will be no more born into our society, the ones that are here and have been convicted should be subjected to public punishment

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:07 AM
    link   
    How rediculous this sick bastard is.

Swami Sivananda

atmajyoti.org...

Ignorant people adopt foolish methods to kill the indriyas. They fail eventually. Many foolish aspirants amputate the organ of reproduction. They think that lust can be eradicated by such a procedure. What a great foolish act! Lust is in the mind. If the mind is subdued, what can this external fleshy organ do? Some swallow tons of nux vomica to kill this organ. They fail in their attempts to be centred in brahmacharya. The state of their mind remains the same, though they become impotent by taking nux vomica...

This is beside the point though. It seems the only 'correction' for this type of crime against The Holy Spirit, would be the Second Death.

And I agree that if there are any crimes worthy of the death penalty, they would be molestation and rape. No questions asked.

www.gnosis-usa.com...

Master Samael(Aun Weor) related that he was submitted to a certain kind of test while alongside Krishnamurti. The two were questioned, "What would you do if you were suddenly witnessing the rape of a woman?"

Krishnamurti answered, "I cannot answer that, because I am not there. When I face that situation, then I will know what to do; I can only answer while facing that in the moment."

The interviewer turned to Samael and asked him the same question. "What would you do?"

Samael said, "I would do ANYTHING to help the lady, even to the point of KILLING her attacker."

The questioner said, "You are right. This is the correct thing to do."

True indeed.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:14 AM
    link   
    I see a lot of mob mentality and trust in the jucicial system. Right here. Why are you all trying to treat the symptom instead of the cause? Do humans do anything without a reason? What was his upbringing, what kind of environment could foster his behavior, in short what was his programming? Wouldn't it be better if we just didn't have to worry about child molesters because they were too rare, and that because the programming no longer works to allow their existence?

Or are there so many of them because of media coverage? Or because it is a handy way to silence those who ask too many questions? Or a handy way to dodge other important issues? What about those factors?

So many questions and so little time. Let's focus more on the cause and less on the symptom.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:44 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Matyas

Why are you all trying to treat the symptom instead of the cause?

...Let's focus more on the cause and less on the symptom.

In most cases I would agree with you.

However, regarding said type of individual in question; it would be a waste of time to even deal with him.

It may only be my opinion, but I don't see how a person who would commit such a crime, could still be connected to their Soul or Innermost.

It seems that a person who would do such a thing, no longer has the inherent Buddha Nature, and is just an "empty shell" so to speak, or a demon who's only purpose is to mechanically serve the Law of Karma.

Why allow them to live?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:02 AM
    link   
    240 times is a lot...

and the thought of killing is really bad.

Still this individual will be reincarniated over many kalpas until he stands with the World Honored One at the gate of Nirvana.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:17 AM
    link   
    PEACE Matyas

Perhaps there is possible salvation for such an individual, without first having to suffer the Second Death.

I don't know.

You may be interested in this thread I quoted from though.

www.gnosis-usa.com...

It is explained quite well, how Compassion and tolerance aren't necessarily the same thing.

By the way; what do you mean by this?

240 times is a lot...

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:36 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
    By the way; what do you mean by this?

240 times is a lot...

That was his confession for the number of offenses. I will check out your thread.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:05 AM
    link   
    Namaste Tamahu

Pray for his happiness, expedient means will shorten his stay, remember the Buddha exists in Hell and the demons will drive him to enlightenment

All things are exactly the way they are, the Buddha will not enter Nirvana without him. May he accelerate through the stages of evolution, the suffering of many lifetimes for all the acts of this and the others. May that which we cannot tolerate be transformed into life on the Golden Path.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join