It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four bloody lies of war, from Havana 1898 to Baghdad 2003

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Originally posted by deltaboy
Osama didnt need to "turn off" NORAD since NORAD was design against foreign hostile planes and missiles like the Soviet Union, it was design for the Cold War, nobody expect Osama to use civilian airliners as suicide attacks, some thought maybe for hostage taking but not suicide. Osama has millions of dollars thanks to donations and drugs from Afghan opium. Osama has the power to get people to do things for him, like martydom, or provide money to him. He is in charge. His group looks up to him. He has bodyguards around him.

PLEASE!

NORAD is the North American Aerospace Defense Command. It is a joint United States and Canadian organization which provides aerospace warning and aerospace control for North America, and was founded on May 12, 1958 under the name North American Air Defense Command. Aerospace warning or integrated tactical warning and attack assessment (ITW/AA) covers the monitoring of man-made objects in space, and the detection, validation, and warning of attack against North America by aircraft, missiles, or space vehicles. Aerospace control includes providing surveillance and control of Canadian and United States airspace.

NORAD is in COMMAND of the Skies over othe United States, and they have control over each and every aircraft passing thru - especially the ones that the control tower LOST CONTACT WITH.

The United States Air Force (USAF) is the most technologically advanced, and the most dominate military force ever known to man. There were seven Air Stations that were armed and on full alert to protect the continental United States on Tuesday September 11, 2001. The Air National Guard exclusively performs the air sovereignty mission in the continental United States, and those units fall under the control of the 1st Air Force based at Tyndall Air Force Base (AFB) in Panama City, Florida. The Air National Guard maintains seven alert sites with 14 fully armed fighters and pilots on call around the clock. Besides Tyndall AFB, alert birds also sit armed and ready at; Homestead Air Reserve Base (ARB), Homestead, Florida; Langley AFB, Hampton, Virginia; Otis Air National Guard (ANG), Falmouth, Massachusetts; Oregon ANG, Portland, Oregon; March ARB, Riverside, CA; and Ellington ANG, Houston, Texas.

I am sure that they could intercept. There were at least 28 other USAF bases that were in range of the 4 airliners on 911.

New York City and Washington D.C. are far and away the top two cities in the United States that would be targeted by terrorists.

NORAD is a binational United States and Canadian organization charged with warning of attack against North America whether by aircraft, missiles, or space vehicles, utilizing mutual support arrangements with other commands. Aerospace control includes providing surveillance and control of Canadian and United States airspace. The job of NORAD is to know every inch of the skies over North America.

Almost one hundred and thirteen minutes elapsed between the time American Airlines Flight 11 lost contact and was hijacked at 8:13:31 till the time United Airlines Flight 93 crashed in Shanksville, Pennsylvania at 10:06:05. One hour and fifty-three minutes went by and the USAF did not intercept any one of these four "hijacked" airlines.

you be surprise how slow the U.S. military is. remember people were still stunned by wat happened on 9/11 after the first attack people thought it was an accident and then the other craft crash they realize they were under attack. also people are still hesitating if they should shoot down the aircraft or not, it could be disastrous if they shot the wrong airliner so pretty much terrorists took advantage of the chaos.

[edit on 9-5-2005 by deltaboy]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

You still Fear the Great Communist invasion coming from Cuba?

You still fear that Dictator Castro - a dictator that has brought Medical, Social and Educational Reforms to Cuba, so that today EVERYBODY in Cuba has Free Medical Service, Free Public Transport and rate of Literacy Higher then United States?

Wow, what a dictator. Guess CIA should have never missed in shooting this guy - seems like the ultimate evil on Earth huh? That poisoned cigars should have ended up in his Mouth Right?

Lol....i was born in Cuba and i still have family in Cuba suffering from the sob of fidel castro...so don't try to claim he is a good man....

There is no free transport in Cuba... The only free transport are school buses which are only used to take the children from the schools to la plaza where castro would make his speeches.

He brought medical and social reform huh?.... Do you know that Children who attend school from 10 years old up to the last graduation date, in whatever field you want to graduate from school in Cuba as an adult, that people, including children have to go to summer work camps, working manual labor, to pay for all the free education and free medicines, which most of the time are lacking?....

I have a large family still living in Cuba, some of them are doctors, some are dentists, some have been soldiers and have fought in many of the revolutionary wars because they were forced to.... Yet all of them, and most Cubans want one thing.... either the end of the regime of fidel, or they want to come to the US. I wish i could bring them all but we really can't cause it is very expensive to bring people from Cuba....

You know # as to what is happening in Cuba....and the sob that made the country what it is has been fidel castro and his communist assholes...

BTW, don't believe that crap that the rate of literacy is greater in Cuba, when i recieve letters from my family, quite a few who havehave higher education their letters seem to be from 8 year old children instead of adults. Not all of them are like this, but castro has overhyped all these statistics trying to portray Cuba as having higher standards than the US...which is BS...

Don't believe either that more people in Cuba are getting better medical treatment...that's bs.... in Cuba there are special hospitals only for tourists which are equiped with the best equipments you can get, yet the regular people do not have access to these hospitals. The doctors even lack the essentials in Cuba such as gloves, alcohol, and vaccines for most of the people....

So, don't go trying to sell me the crap that communists keep trying to say is happening in Cuba...because I know differently.

[edit on 9-5-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

you be surprise how slow the U.S. military is. remember people were still stunned by wat happened on 9/11 after the first attack people thought it was an accident and then the other craft crash they realize they were under attack. also people are still hesitating if they should shoot down the aircraft or not, it could be disastrous if they shot the wrong airliner so pretty much terrorists took advantage of the chaos.

Wait, wait - we are again, going very far away from the original topic of the thread. Anyway, for whatever reason they did not intercept and shoot down this aircraft - fact is, that "somebody" DID take the advantage of the chaotic situation, which resulted in a attack.

I am not saying that Osama was not involved - I am saying that he was Definetly NOT alone in this, and had Strong support from the People High in Power in America.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Wait, wait - we are again, going very far away from the original topic of the thread. Anyway, for whatever reason they did not intercept and shoot down this aircraft - fact is, that "somebody" DID take the advantage of the chaotic situation, which resulted in a attack.

I am not saying that Osama was not involved - I am saying that he was Definetly NOT alone in this, and had Strong support from the People High in Power in America.

You mean like Bush? he helped Osama, because his family connections to Osama's family.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Muaddib

What was I watching then - a Communist propaganda Documentary? As I remember it was a BBC documentary, and the facts were pretty close to the ones I stated.

Apparently I was wrong.

I presume that you dont like Castro, since you now live in America, so I guess you would also present the facts, with an anti-Castro tone.

Thank You for your insight and the First Hand information - most of these facts I never seen or read in articles about Cuba. There is always two sides to every medal, I guess.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Muaddib

What was I watching then - a Communist propaganda Documentary? As I remember it was a BBC documentary, and the facts were pretty close to the ones I stated.

The government of castro is really oppressive, some people say the US is an oppressive government....lol....Americans born and raised in the US don't know what is an oppressive government. You and I have more liberties living in this country than in many countries in the world. All my family and most Cubans would trade your citizenship for theirs...perhaps then you will see how well the educational system and how good the free health care, among some other things are in Cuba....

Did they show in this documentary the piles of trash, which the government has not collected, in almost every block of Havana?...

Or did they show the stocks of food and necesities in the "bodegas" in Cuba?...they are most of the time empty...

Did they show the "libretas" (notebook of food) and what families are allowed to buy for the good of "la revolucion"?....

I am sure they didn't...

fidel is an oppressive sob, any documentaries done in Cuba have to be approved by fidel castro, and has to show the things that fidel castro wants to show. That is the truth of what is happening in Cuba.

BTW....what's his name... Oliver Stone, also made a locomentary (it can't be called a documentary) in which several Cubans who had taken a plane to leave Cuba were captured...they were being filmed infront of fidel castro and asked by the idiot of Stone what they thought of the veredict they were given.... what do you think they said?...fidel probably threatened these people that he would make their lives hell if they said anything against the government in Cuba or fidel, and probably threatened their families also.... the Cubans said that they had committed a mistake and were very happy with the veredict......

if i remember correctly they were given a veredict of 15-20 years in prison.

That locomentary was bought and paid for by fidel castro...and the sob of Stone sold his soul to an oppressive sob....

[edit on 9-5-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
BTW....what's his name... Oliver Stone, also made a locomentary (it can't be called a documentary) in which several Cubans who had taken a plane to leave Cuba were captured...they were being filmed infront of fidel castro and asked by the idiot of Stone what they thought of the veredict they were given.... what do you think they said?...fidel probably threatened these people that he would make their lives hell if they said anything against the government in Cuba or fidel, and probably threatened their families also.... the Cubans said that they had committed a mistake and were very happy with the veredict......

if i remember correctly they were given a veredict of 15-20 years in prison.

That locomentary was bought and paid for by fidel castro...and the sob of Stone sold his soul to an oppressive sob....

Hey I saw that Documentary too - its called Looking For Fidel. I remember that scene with the hijackers in one room with Fidel himself, and Oliver Stone(d) filming it. Its a pretty "funny" situation, that the president asks yourself, what kind of sentance would you give to yourself.

I have read somewhere also, that Fidel and Oliver are "great friends" and also 33 Degree Masons, so ofcourse they "help each other".

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Good Post

What about Grenada? Sudan? etc etc - other examples of illegal acts resulting in the deaths of innocents & US soldiers in military activity started for political ends.

After so many examples one would expect the US people to be more cynical.

Who says you can't fool most of the people most of the time?

R

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I have read somewhere also, that Fidel and Oliver are "great friends" and also 33 Degree Masons, so ofcourse they "help each other".

My grandfather was a 33 Degree mason, and many members of my family are masons too, none of them were part or believed any of the crap that fidel keeps trying to sell to the world. i doubt fidel is a mason, and i don't think a mason would do what Oliver stone did.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   

well actually, remember Franklin D. Roosevelt got us into a war with Germany and Japan intentionally because he didnt want us to be at war with the Axis alone if they started attacking us with Britain out of the picture so he decided to get America into the war by having merchant ships armed and also have ordered frigates and destroyers to attack any possible German U-boat they spotted even if they don't attack them while they protect merchantships heading towards Britain.

Point of Order!

US did NOT declare war on Germany.

US declared war on japan after PH.

3 days later Hitler (honouring the terms of the axis pact) bizarrely declared war on his ally's enemy - USA.

We know FDR armed the merchant ships, instructed the USN to defend the convoys against the U-boats etc but if he didn't choose to declare war on the Nazis after 3 days who's to say he ever would have done if not pushed into it?

Not to decry your efforts in WW2 just wanted to make sure the facts were straight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join