It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crystal Skull Left on Your Porch?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Was going through all my stones, crystals,etc and ran across the exquisitely carved small crystal skull with a very large brain that was left on my porch about 3 months ago..
I studied it for a while, but I have a crystal ball and a 22 pound rock of
quartz crystals. I was concentrating on..
I was going to wait to see if anybody confessed to leaving it, but nobody comes to my house but the gardener and my ex--non-believing hubby..
Question--Has anyone else had such a gift been left anonymously?

If anyone knows who carves these, I will post pics of it..
I need aide, here...

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
So, that's where that went!!! Danged black holes anyways, always sucking stuff up and sending it elsewhere!

What area of the world do you live in? I'll ask around.

do you pick up anything off of the skull..

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
So, that's where that went!!! Danged black holes anyways, always sucking stuff up and sending it elsewhere!

What area of the world do you live in? I'll ask around.

do you pick up anything off of the skull..

My entire home is a black hole..LOL..full of my collections...
I live in the deep South...
Looking at it, the carving is exquisite, but the flaws in the crystal are just as interesting..there is a flaw behind the ear and one right through the right brain..When I hold it up and look into it's eyes, they seem to glow and change colors??
It has lots of teeth, but a big head,, I have no idea if it was supposed to look like a Neanderthal mixed with et or what??
I used to use crystal balls but have not the inclination now..
Perhaps, I will 'use' this guy to see what comes?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
If someone left a skull on my porch I'd view as a threat and/or warning.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
If someone left a skull on my porch I'd view as a threat and/or warning.

I only fear 2 things, big dogs and bad thunderstorms, nothing else...
People on my street, I have lived here for over 2 decades, they would 'see'
if it was anybody messing around..
I LOVE him....

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Not sure if you can but it would be great if you could take a pic of the skull for us. or find something simular so we can take a look and hopefully get more of an idea on what it could mean,

took a look around and found a a little bit of info on this kind of thing.

Just scroll down on the link a little.

www.allsands.com...

People who have been exposed to the crystal skull, even for a short time, have said that it changes color, or that actual scenes are visible through the skull’s eye sockets. Others swear they’ve heard sounds coming from inside it, or that auras have surrounded it that sometimes lasted a few minutes.

[edit on 9-5-2005 by asala]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
If anyone knows who carves these, I will post pics of it..
I need aide, here...

Still waiting for those pictures. If you want to host them for free, go to www.imageshack.us

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm missing a few left socks if you ever find any on your porch...

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
is there any numbers or letters etched on the bottom, and well, rinse it under water very well to remove any latent energies on it from someone else. ain't no one up this way having this happen to them...and well, by what I am being told, these things are worth $10-$20

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Weird..........i dont really know what else to say....just...weird....
Arent i so helpful!?!?

my ex-nonbelieving hubby

Sorry to sound naive, but um, what is an ex nonbelieving hubby?

[edit on 9-5-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I saw one of those things in a gift shop in AZ a few years back. The shop owner told me to hold my hand over it and stare in the eyes and I would see the roads that my life will take me on. Interestingly I saw what appeared to be roads but what I conclude was the print of my palm.
I did however win $500.00 on my way back to the eastcoast while in Jean NV. a few days later.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
One of the most popular and interesting objects on display at the British museum for many many years was a crystal skull. It was moved to the Department of Ethnography (study collection) in 2002 and since then has not been returned to the museum permanent collection as it was determined all of a sudden to be fake...

Fake Crystal Fake Skull Fake Fake Fake...

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
A seach query for "crystal skull" on eBay returns 170 items. Does your skull look like any of those?

Zip

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I used to sell those in my new age store... they come in three sizes and price ranges...

amethyst or crystal, they were same price
small (less than inch long) $1.00 (great for necklace pendants)
med (1.5-2inch) $2.50
large (2.5-3.5inch) $3.50
we would double the price and we sold bunches... it was funny to hear all the "lore" that people would spout when they would buy them...

BTW... they are made in mexico or central america by quarry workers, (mass prodution methods) nothing fancy... I understand they cost about 25 cents in mexico...
they are also rumored to be a way to launder black market money for organized crime (as are all semi precious stones/rocks)... so perhaps there is a devious origin after all...

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vesuvius 13
Weird..........i dont really know what else to say....just...weird....
Arent i so helpful!?!?

my ex-nonbelieving hubby

Sorry to sound naive, but um, what is an ex nonbelieving hubby?

[edit on 9-5-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

it was just that he could/would not share my belief systems..too airy, we were together for 18 years, but when it was over, we are still best friends.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Not sure if you can but it would be great if you could take a pic of the skull for us. or find something simular so we can take a look and hopefully get more of an idea on what it could mean,

took a look around and found a a little bit of info on this kind of thing.

Just scroll down on the link a little.

Thanks for the link..this is the best image I could get..It has no numbers nor stamps and measures about 4.5 by 3.5.
I know this is not great, I will try to do better, my camera is shot, so I had to scan it..

www.solisearch.net...

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by antiriad
One of the most popular and interesting objects on display at the British museum for many many years was a crystal skull. It was moved to the Department of Ethnography (study collection) in 2002 and since then has not been returned to the museum permanent collection as it was determined all of a sudden to be fake...

Do you know exactly why they proclaimed it to be a fake?

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Originally posted by antiriad

Do you know exactly why they proclaimed it to be a fake?

He's the lowdown in brief

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
I saw one of those things in a gift shop in AZ a few years back. The shop owner told me to hold my hand over it and stare in the eyes and I would see the roads that my life will take me on. Interestingly I saw what appeared to be roads but what I conclude was the print of my palm.
I did however win $500.00 on my way back to the eastcoast while in Jean NV. a few days later.

Great story..I LOVE your avatar!!
Palm reading I was born with, and I was wondering hos this guy may help me with that.
The old saying "your life is in your hands' is a very true statement.
All I have ever won is a turkey when I was about 10 years old..

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Am doing some research,,new pics.
I weighed it and it weighs 1 1/2 pounds.

www.solisearch.net...

from the botom

www.solisearch.net...

from the side, clearer...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join