It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally a Secret Society conspiracy, worth talking about (Skull and Bones)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Skull and bones meeting announcement
www.bilderberg.org...

translation of
"est hodie en bonis"

.est V 5 1 PRES ACTIVE IND 3 S
sum, esse, fui, futurus V
to be, exist; also used to form verb perfect passive tenses with NOM PERF PPL

hodie ADV POS
today, nowadays; at the present time;

in PREP ABL
in, on, at (space); in accordance with/regard to/the case of; within (time);
in PREP ACC
into; about, in the mist of; according to, after (manner); for; to, among;

bon.is N 1 1 DAT P F
bon.is N 1 1 ABL P F
bona, bonae N F uncommon
good/moral/honest/brave woman; (Bona Dea => Roman goddess worshiped by women);

bonus, boni N M
good/moral/honest/brave man; man of honor, gentleman; better/rich people (pl.)

bonum, boni N N
good, good thing, profit, advantage; goods (pl.), possessions, wealth, estate;

bonus, bona -um, melior -or -us, optimus -a -um ADJ
good, honest, brave, noble, kind, pleasant, right, useful; valid; healthy;

TO BE AMONGST THE RICH(noble,)

[edit on 15-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This is the infamous "TOMB" at Yale -

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enigmatic Debris
I found this on a German Anti-Skull & Bones website. I can't find any information about it though. If you know ANYTHING about this picture, please share it with the rest of the class.

[edit on 15-5-2005 by Enigmatic Debris]

Could very possibly be a propaganda photo. Could also be something else. More than likely propaganda.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I have about 10-12 different members lists of Bonesmen. I'm going to compile them all, then research all. Would it be safe to post something like that, a compilation of information from different sites? I've already been fined due to not posting links.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I have about 10-12 different members lists of Bonesmen. I'm going to compile them all, then research all. Would it be safe to post something like that, a compilation of information from different sites? I've already been fined due to not posting links.

Only post a link if you can, but I am very interested in this list, I haven't been able to find a complete lising of all yale bonesmen. I cross referneced some of the names I could find.

They are very active in the commodity market, mainly oil and energy. You will find bonesmen there (rockafeller, bush, etc.). Lots of money to be found in cornering the market.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
My only 2 problems are A: After 1971, I can't find any out (except for a few). B: Some first names are misspelled, some middle, some last, some list wrong dates even. How should we go about finding this out together & posting our results?

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   

the Council On Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, or the Bilderberg Group. ALL CONTROLED BY THE ILLUMINATI!!!

Do you have proof of this? Any evidence at all that the Illuminati even exists?

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   

When you said Dole was not a 33 degree Mason. THOSE MASONIC LIES!!!!!!!

So, just because I have never heard of Dole being a mason, and I can't find his name in ONE credible list of masons on the internet, this means that I'm lying? You still have not explained what "masonic lies" means. How about you give us some evidence of these "masonic lies".

It'd be great for your agenda if all masons were simply liars, wouldn't it?

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

When you said Dole was not a 33 degree Mason. THOSE MASONIC LIES!!!!!!!

So, just because I have never heard of Dole being a mason, and I can't find his name in ONE credible list of masons on the internet, this means that I'm lying? You still have not explained what "masonic lies" means. How about you give us some evidence of these "masonic lies".

It'd be great for your agenda if all masons were simply liars, wouldn't it?

Do you then deny the possiblity of SOME masons lying? Because that is deinitely false. I know you probably don't lie seb and uphold the values of masonry, but do some of your brothers lie, maybe not to you but to others? Is there a slim possibility of a masonic temple becomming corrupt? Because I bet it has happened.

You seem to think that all masons are as dedicated as you are. This is a bad assumption.

Also the Illuminati, would be congregation or co-op of high ranking members of many secret societies, and world organizations. Some masons could be involved, but it makes no difference, because many different organizations funnel into the illuminati. The problem is not their affiliation to the masons, but to the Illuminati itself, the retreats, the secret unannounced meetings. Masonry would merely be a stepping stone for these people. Like extracurricular activity on a college application.

These fraternities gives these people a medium that they can network though. Such as meeting famous masons, meeting politicians, meeting people who would invest in a company with you. It is a way to get your foot in the door, and if you climb to the top, you will find the hands that make the puppets dance. Masonry looks like the mickey mouse club next to organizations like builderburg, Skull and bones, Trilateral comission. Now that is some stuff that is above top secret.

I don't even know why we are wasting our time (not saying masonry is a waste of time) arguing about masonry, masonry is not part of the Illuminati, they don't really have secrets.But Skull and bones does. Wonder what are the S&B guys are doing right now? Drinking champagne with a beautiful chick, on a bed covered in 100 dollar bills, watching satelite TV, with the gentle sway of the Yacht caused by waves crashing against the hull? While daddy foots the bill, and rubs elbows with the ruling elite?

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
One very possible member of the sculls is the govenor of Ohio, Bob Taft. His great, great , great grandfather was the first scull&bones member to become president of the U.S., so it leads to the idea little Bob may be too. Bobby also, went to Yale.

His leadership of Ohio definatly screams Scull&Bones corruption.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I wouldn't doubt it. Look at the Adams, Allens, Binghams, Bissells, Blakes, Brewsters, Brooks, Browns, Buckleys, Bundys, Bushes (6 in all), Camps, Campbells, Carters, Chafees, Cheneys (8 of his relative, plus Dick himself), Clarks, Clays, Coffins, Cookes, Coopers, Crosses, Daniels, Davises, Days, Demings, Edwards, Ellises, Emersons, Farnams, Fosters, Gillettes, Graysons, Halls, Harrimans, Harrisons, Harts, Holmes, Howes, James, Lamberts, Lewises, Lords, McClellans, Mallons, Millers, Moores, O'Briens, Paines, Palmers, Parkers, Parsons, Pattersons, Perrins, Peters, Phelps, Philbins(Yes, Regis. The World Record holder for being on TV more than anyone in the World,) Pierces, Pillsburies, Prestons, Prices, Robinsons, Rockefellers, Rogers, Roots, Russells, Scarboroughs, Schwabs, Scotts, Seeleys, Seymours, Sheffields, Shepards, Smiths (different clans of Smiths), Spencers, Stevens, Stevensons, Stewarts, Stimpsons, Stokes, Stones, Strongs, Sumners, Tafts (9 in all, although the conformation of one from Ohio would make 10), Taylors, Thachers, Thompsons, Thornes, Tighes, Waites, Waldens, Walkers (14 relatives of Dubya), Warrens, Washingtons, Wells, Whites, Whitneys, Williams, Wilsons, Woodruffs, Woodwards, & the Wrights.

All born with a silver foot in their a$$ to follow their relatives in controling us. Antony Sutton said that at any one time 500 to 600 Skull & Bones members are actually alive. Who many people does it take to run the U.S.? Does it matter? I think we're killing ourselves anyway. Their just leading us to the cliff like lemmings. In the end, the only people we can blame is ourselves for not waking up & revolting on all state capitals or the White House.

Our Founding Fathers that did belong to these Societies, led us to believe that if a hostile Government ruled us, we have the inalienable right as Americans to overthrow it. Look all over the world people are waking up and doing this with corrupt regimes. I think it's time to step back as a whole and figure out how to do this. IT NEEDS TO BE DONE!

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Ever wonder why Freemasonry uses the letter G in the middle of the compass & square? Even George Washington was quoted as saying he didn't know why.

This is a ring with Ancient Rune engravings on it. The symbol that represents G is a normal swastika. The kind on Buddah's belly....

This is a Nazi pin. Notice to exercise the true evil potential of it, they reverse it and turn it on it's side. This is where Skull & Bones comes in with the "322", the extra 2 is to represent the second society, as the first was formed in Germany.

Not something to be proud of, SEBATWERK. oh, I get it. Like KRAFTWERK. Maybe you do know more than George Washington. At least you think you do.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Not something to be proud of, SEBATWERK. oh, I get it. Like KRAFTWERK. Maybe you do know more than George Washington. At least you think you do.

That is not called for. Please refrain from this type of posting.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Why is it I get censored when I prove my point? Who runs ATS?

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Why is it I get censored when I prove my point? Who runs ATS?

Handled by u2u.

Check it out ED.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Ever wonder why Freemasonry uses the letter G in the middle of the compass & square? Even George Washington was quoted as saying he didn't know why.

Actually I know EXACTLY why we have a "G" In the middle of the square and compass, and the reason you gave is 100% wrong. The G stands for Geometry, and is the ineffable name of God. Of course you won't buy that, because that explanation would be too simple for your twisted theories.

Riiiiight, I THINK I know what it means, but only YOU know the truth, right? Get real.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
For anyone questioning the knowledge of the G, please read between pages 9, 10, & 11 of this fine document.

www.freemason.org...

I found this because of our dear Masonic friend Sebatwerk. Thank you for proving me right again.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

For anyone questioning the knowledge of the G, please read between pages 9, 10, & 11 of this fine document.
I found this because of our dear Masonic friend Sebatwerk. Thank you for proving me right again.

Let's try this again: did I ever state that I knew WHERE IT CAME FROM? Or did I simply state that I know what it means? There is, after all, a reason why it is still being used and presented to candidates as standing for Geometry. What it may have been in the past or who put it there is irrelevant to your claim that Freemasons do not know what it means. But Freemasons indeed do know what it means, as they give it the symbolism that it holds today.

Your pointless attacks on Freemasonry serve no purpose other than to make you look like a biased individual with an agenda.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Here we go again, a thread overun and corrupted by another secret sociey that is not in the subject of the thread. Scull & Bones here, stay on topic.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Here we go again, a thread overun and corrupted by another secret sociey that is not in the subject of the thread. Scull & Bones here, stay on topic.

Maybe the discussion changes because Skull and Bones IS NOT 'worth talking about'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join