It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally a Secret Society conspiracy, worth talking about (Skull and Bones)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyeofhorus
What if a secret society, gained enough financial strength or political power, that they were able to influence politics to suit thier views? Wouldn't that be opressive of the citizens of a free country? Do the views of a secret society reflect the majority view?
Seb, you seem to think that there is no problem with having two candidates from the same "fraternity," i strongly disagree. Democracy is not about having two "cookie cutter" candidates, who belonged to the same Secret society, and have the same values.

You are ASSUMING that the candidates have the same values simply because they are in the same fraternity. Additionally, you are assuming that a fraternity always has political views. That may not always be so, I know for a fact it is not so with Freemasonry. I am guessing that a college fraternity is no different. This can be attested to by the fact that both candidates were of different parties.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Seems to me Men, You may well consider looking into this realm of things..

Those who are interested expect perhaps your time will be unwillingly spent searching for more cause in order to control and be able to step away that will only be equal to and allowed through knowledge of this matter.

Dallas

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
All this talk about "the two white guys from Yale & Skull And Bones", but why aren't people talking about how to get someone like Ralph Nader in office? Why was it considered helping Republicans if you voted for Nader?

John "Lurch" Kerry should have been called out on stealing votes away from Ralph Nader for the Republican party. What Kerry says in Senate is one thing, but what he would have done when he was in office is follow instructions. Just like he has since before he was in Skull & Bones. Republicans said Howard Dean was going to pull Democrats more to the Left. Isn't that what's needed? Doesn't that spur a better debate & deeper thoughts from everyone?

Oh, I forgot. Both sides were created by the same group. THE ILLUMINATI. The same group that created Skull & Bones chapter 1 & 2. It's time to think outside the box, or risk all of us being "tapped" by a Bonesman. Say no and you'll know why Jesus died.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Enigmatic, sorry I can not reply to your message because I have not posted 20 times yet. I just registered yesterday to help you with your question. The information I found is at en.wikipedia.org...

happy conspiring.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Thes societites, have made it impossible, for people outside thier realm to run for president.

The example of Nader is very good. Really who is stealing votes frome who here? Nader represents a more liberal stance than kerry, why doesen't he represent the liberals? Kerry represented a limited sprctrum of liberal ideas, but he is the candidate that the liberals think can win. So the jack-liberals vote for Kerry in hopes that he is the best of "two evils." How does this represent opposing viewpoints? A true Bi-partisan democratic nation, would not stand for such attrocities. They are CONTROLING who gets into thier "circles" and then they help eachother into positions of power, and then they recruit new members fron thier circle. Nobody, sees it, they just think "I could never be president," and this is simply because they weren't born with a silver spoon in thier mouths? I feel really bad for these people (wipes tear away) , they face sooooo much criticism it must just be agonizing (sniff, blows nose into hakerchief) , with all the people wanting to know the TRUTH about thier candidate, it just makes me sick.

I am so fed up with how people don't care where this government goes. What would Washington think if he were here today. And would Jefferson drop to his knees and weep for out nation, if he were alive today?

They are phasing out the liberal view, slowly, and we are so far into this mess that I don't know if it will ever return. They operate under the wire, they do have agendas, they are making money off of the war, they are rich. We are not. We just work and conume, every day. Maybe we're so distracted by TV, Internet, Movies, Drugs, Work, Religion, masonry, and possesions, that we don't even notice. We work 40 hrs, and go to school, just to pay the bills, pay the intrest, just to survive. We pay sales tax, property tax, and other tax, ten times over. Just to pay thier sallary, and tell you what, I wouldn't choose to hire any of these illuminist people, if they applied to my company.

Mr. Lif.- "Live from the plantation"
"the purpose of our life is just to serve the economy, they misinform our minds to paint a picture of harmony, but if you listen then you know that S***'s out of tune cuz the function of our life is just to work and consume."

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eyeofhorus
Thes societites, have made it impossible, for people outside thier realm to run for president.

The example of Nader is very good. Really who is stealing votes frome who here? Nader represents a more liberal stance than kerry, why doesen't he represent the liberals?

Oh please! You are ABSOLUTELY pointing your finger in the wrong direction. You think ANY of what you wrote has to do with a college fraternity!?!? Wake up man, it has to do with partisan politics in general. Nader doesn't get voted because he's a third-party candidate, and he doesn't represent the liberals because he is not electable. Nobody wants to see him in office. Like you said: one of the biggest reasons Kerry was able to run under the Dem ticket was because he had a good chance of being elected, and of getting Democrats back in power. It didn't matter that he didn't have exceptionally liberal views.

And nobody ever said that we had a TRUE bi-partisan political system. There's too many blurry issues, and too many people "on the fence" to allow for this.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
actually sebatwerk there are people who would like to see nader in office. not all of us are happy with having to choose between two cookies from the same cutter.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by quietwar
actually sebatwerk there are people who would like to see nader in office. not all of us are happy with having to choose between two cookies from the same cutter.

Two cookies from the same cutter? Because they were in the same college fraternity? Come on now, let's be serious shall we? Have you ever heard of a fraternity changing someone's political views? And I don't mean conspiracy theories about what you think goes on in Skull and Bones, I'm talking about factual knowledge.

And would you honestly like to see Nader in office? Or do you just NOT want to see Bush or Kerry in office? There's a big difference.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I agree with Horus, let's look at the 1996 elections. Bill Clinton, who is a Bilderberg Group member, a Council On Foreign Relations member, a Trilateral Commission member and a Rhodes Scholar. His opponent, Robert J. Dole, who is a 33 degree Mason.

What about today? Dick Cheney is a Mason (and he and 7 of his relatives are Skull & Bonesmen), Donald Rumsfeld is a Mason... hell, even Colin Powell was spotted galavanting at the Bohemian Club with Henry Kissinger. Yeah, he was the moderate. Just like Kerry. Wake up and see through the Masonic lies SEB!!!!

[edit on 15-5-2005 by Enigmatic Debris]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
And would you honestly like to see Nader in office? Or do you just NOT want to see Bush or Kerry in office? There's a big difference.

Actually there's little difference. 1 coin, 2 faces. All leads back to those that are really in power. BIG BUSINESS.

Nader could do worse, he could do better as well. Well not really, as if any party man (Rep or Dem) would work with him.

As long as you have this 2 party system, it will be exploited by those with a helluva lot more money than you. That means you're screwed.

They control the media as well.

Media control= control of the country.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
sebatwerk i am not saying that bush and kerry are virtually the same just because they were in the same frat.i am saying they are virtually the same because the fact is they are.and i think nader is like any other politician in that he is not perfect but that doesnt mean i dont think he could do an overall good job.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Thank you Intrepid for pointing that out.

Now let's look a the media : No matter if it's Peter Jennings, Jim Lehrer, Chris Matthews, Barbara Walters, Katherine Graham, Roger Ailes, Ted Turner or Dan Rather, THEY ALL BELONG TO ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING : the Council On Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, or the Bilderberg Group. ALL CONTROLED BY THE ILLUMINATI!!!

Don't even get me started about big business! The next time I get in trouble, I hope the sitting vice-president would take my judge out the morning of the hearing to duck hunt. Dubya doesn't call him Kenny-Boy for nothing.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Two cookies from the same cutter? Because they were in the same college fraternity? Come on now, let's be serious shall we? Have you ever heard of a fraternity changing someone's political views? And I don't mean conspiracy theories about what you think goes on in Skull and Bones, I'm talking about factual knowledge.

Seriously, this fraternity, gets people into politics, obviously. It is the connections the fraternity has that is becomming the problem. Those who are in control of politics are funded in their campaigns, by companies who are started and run by former bonesmen (like bush and other bonesmen, Arbusto Energy), and other secret societies as dictated in the above posts. Obviously money, is what is important in politics, not values. This fraternity is a ticket "in" for those who are tapped. There is also wealth wherever you find a bonesmen. This society has the power to make you a "made" man, like the mafia. However, in the mafia, do you not owe your oath to the "don." And above all, don't you do what the Don tells you? Your obligation, to the organization is of utmost importance, and you will make your decision based on the interest of the Don. Politics is the new organized crime, and skull and bones is the proving ground.

Would love to research further, but the organization lacks an OFFICIAL WEBSITE. And I don't know about you seb, but my fraternity has a website.

Information on bush campaign fund raising:
quest.cjonline.com...

[edit on 15-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Michael Moore is funded by George Soros. Does anyone know if Alex Jones, or more importantly, David Icke is funded by? I heard Icke is out of his own pocket.......

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enigmatic Debris
His opponent, Robert J. Dole, who is a 33 degree Mason.

Bob Dole is not a Freemason. Especially not a 33rd degree one!

Wake up and see through the Masonic lies SEB!!!!

WHAT "masonic lies" are you talking about? Why do you people always think that whatever opinion I have was given to me by Freemasonry? Did it ever occur to you that these are my own opinions? I am, after all, an intelligent proifessional adult with an interest in world history and current affairs. Seriously, give it up. Freemasonry avoids the subject of politics like the plague. There is no such thing as masonic lies.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
SEB, if you can please tell me how to post a picture from my computer within my posts, I'll give you proof of Dole.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   

When you said Dole was not a 33 degree Mason. THOSE MASONIC LIES!!!!!!!

There is no such thing as politics!!!!!! Just THEM!!!!!!!!

Shake you head, your brain's stuck!

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I found this on a German Anti-Skull & Bones website. I can't find any information about it though. If you know ANYTHING about this picture, please share it with the rest of the class.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Bob Dole should have been president.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Kai-Raega

No offense, but I think you need to stop meditating. How could he sign any law into being since the only thing he can do is hold a pencil in his hand & fall off stages. I guess you liked George H.W. (Roman Showers) Bush too.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join