It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally a Secret Society conspiracy, worth talking about (Skull and Bones)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Thesis: The SS when crumbled by the force of the U.S. army in WWII, went underground and have infiltrated the united states government through skull and bones.

Wow, this post is epic. Inspired by a late night history channel marathon, i bring you this, which will hopefully spawn some good questions and answers.

Before we start, I must emphasize that the skull and bones society has no ties to masonry, and there haven't been any masons in the white house for quite a while. But when was the last election where we had a non-skull and bones president?

Here we go:

Well I should probably start with some history behind these beliefs (a.), and then I will move on to how Hitler set goals (b.) then accomplished them(c.).
(a.)We all have heard about Hitler’s search for the master race, the Aryan "master race," (the ones who lived in the Caucus Mountains.) Hitler and the SS scientists believed that these pure Aryans possessed certain genetic characteristics that mad them more superior and thus desirable for the Reich. Therefore there was desire to duplicate it.

taken from www.channel4.com... [1]

-At the turn of the century, the notion of the Ubermensch (superman) was taken up by many philosophers, notably Friedrich Nietzsche. It also found favour with the peddlers of a perverted form of Darwinism: another Englishman, the philosopher Houston Stewart Chamberlain, believed in the racial superiority of the 'Aryan' people who inhabited northern Europe.
This struck a chord with the Thule Society. Its members identified the Teuton tribes who, in AD 9, had defeated the Roman legions in the Teutoburg forest as descendants of the lost super-race of Hyperborea-Thule, guardians of the secrets of vril.

-An ancient Indian symbol of good luck, the swastika was also the traditional symbol of Thor, the Norse god of thunder, and was favoured by German neo-pagan movement of the early 20th century, who called it the Hakenkreutz. In similar fashion, the Hakenkreutz was adopted by the Thule Society, whose members, like the neo-pagans, had a strong anti-Christian streak.

We all know that Himler was an avid Thule enthusiast, and Hitler had connections to it through friends and his SS. Hitler wanted Atlantis pure and simple, he really believed that he was going to take over the world, and he may have, had he planned it correctly.

(b.) Hitler accomplished EVERYTHING through his SS. His army was merely holding the ranks of the allied powers at bay while the SS scrambled to do genetic research, while at the same time “dealing” with the problem of ethnic impurities. To do this they sent a team of experienced archeologist, and cultural anthropologists into Asia to look for traits of Aryan blood amongst the population.

The Ahnenerbe's overriding task was to provide scientific, anthropological and archaeological evidence to support the theories of the Thule Society and, in so doing, determine the origins of the 'Aryan' race.[1]

(c.) Hitler’s Ahnernerbe documented traits and took measurements of body proportion, skin tone, eye color, hair color, and many other things. They also sought out Jews as the antithesis of their goal. The result: the largest genetic catalog ever assembled. This is important; I will come back to this.

Moving on to my points. First I am going to attempt to connect skull and bones to the SS, and then I am going to try to show how they have infiltrated the United States, and thus the U.N.

So when I first typed in “Thule Skull and Bones” I got tons of hits, so many that I cannot really even post all the ones I want, so here’s a small variety of sources.

Beliefs of Thule, connection to bush (bias Christian) www.apfn.org...
More on Thule (liberal? Bias) www.cephasministry.com...
procinwarn.com... (logos of the SS and skull and bones.)

The truth is it is known loosely as a “Death Society” where it is not uncommon for members to contemplate one’s death to an extreme extent. So now we have two death societies that are united by the logo that chose to present (the skull and bones) The societies claim absolute dominance over life as well as death, according to the history channel documentary. This is where the SS power came from, Thule, through Himler.

Here’s the connection: www.newswatchmagazine.org...
clublet.com...

"It's too secret to talk about" is all that George W Bush, DC '68, and John Kerry, JE '66, have said to the American people about their membership in Skull & Bones. It's all they can say. As Bonesmen, their lips are sealed by the code of silence that has shrouded the activities of this Yale-based secret society for the past 170 years. The six-word wall of silence thrown up by America's Republican president and his top Democratic rival raises a question. To whom are these leaders accountable? To the American people or to the secretive organization that quietly paves their ways to the White House?

Now that I have connected Thule to Skull and Bones, it is time for the real meat of the conspiracy. How ‘bout this America, what kind of DEMOCRACY do YOU live in where BOTH candidates have sworn blood oaths to the SAME secret society? Feeing you hairs stand on end. Since when did you elect the one that has the most ties to the NAZI party? I’ll give you a hint; you elected his daddy in the eighties. That’s right, the bush family, who sold steel to Hitler before and during the war (Prescott bush). How do you ask, did they infiltrate our government you ask? Anyone heard of a little organization called the CIA, I have, but I like to call it the Reichstag.
Moving on I will draw a step by step analysis of how we are stuck in a deadly loop, of past mistakes. First, the main thing that secured the peoples confidence in Hitler, was his ability to swiftly handle the incident at the Reichstag. It was firebombed by supposed “terrorists” who wanted to hurt the Reich. Note the use of emotion. Now Sept 11 comes around and guess what. The same old crap comes around. There is no denying that they knew it was coming, and that the may have let it happen, who knows all I’m saying is look at what happened after both incidents. Both leaders asked the people for help fighting the terrorists, the leaders inspired patriotism, and the people gave them what they wanted. Their rights. The patriot act is not new, when Hitler sent his SS on the terrorist witch hunt; he was setting up for his real plan, Putting SS in the Jewish neighborhoods, or in bush’s case training “urban police” in black, or poor neighborhoods. Then Hitler went to war seeking, gold and wealth to fuel his Reich, the collection of COMMODITIES such as gold, silver and oil feed the war machine. Hitler and Bush also believe in Lebensraum, a philosophy of Nietzsche (sp) Hitler believed that all people should live in cities and farmland should be maximized for sustainability. Look at UN agenda 21 for bush’s version
www.un.org/esa/sustdev/agenda21.htm
Look at the comparison of the SS to the Secret Service. Wow they didn’t even bother to change the letters. They work directly for the president, and under a different jurisdiction than any soldier or police officer.

The CIA also has former Nazi officers on their payroll

taken from: www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
As promised, Allen Dulles delivered the Nazi Intelligence unit to the CIA, which later opened many umbrella projects stemming from Nazi mad research. (MK-ULTRA / ARTICHOKE, OPERATION MIDNIGHT CLIMAX) Military Intelligence "cleansed" the files of Nazi references. By 1955, more than 760 German scientists had been granted citizenship in the U.S. and given prominent positions in the American scientific community. Many had been longtime members of the Nazi party and the Gestapo, had conducted experiments on humans at concentration camps, had used slave labor, and had committed other war crimes. In a 1985 expose in the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists Linda Hunt wrote that she had examined more than 130 reports on Project Paperclip subjects”

I am so burned out right now I just have to stop this could go on forever. The research is out there, but this is a start. Tell me what you think

Other interesting links
www.themedianews.com...

taken from educate-yourself.org...
The Order is a world unto itself in which he will have a new name and fourteen new blood brothers, also with new names." When Rosenbaum starts to enquire about The Order he is told: "They don't like people tampering and prying. The power of Bones is incredible. They've got their hands on every lever of power in the country. You'll see - it's like trying to look into the Mafia. Remember, they're secret society too."

Weird. And way out there. If I disappear suddenly, you’ll all know where. Well probably not where but what.

[edit on 9-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
UUUUHHHHH, Huh, huh, huhh, so like, Beavis. Maybe the Masons are the least of our worries.

heh, heh, heh, Shut up Butthead, I'm trying to watch TV.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
*****update*****

Anyone notice similarity to the "world ID" cards, which have a genetic fingerprint attached to them, and the immense genetic catalog that the SS was stockpiling to commit genocide? The numbers on the inside of the arms, the plans to begin microchipping?

begrüßen Sie das vierte Reich

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
So what about the 8 years Clinton was in office? He's not a Bonesman. Bob Dole isn't one either, so in 1996 no Bonesmen were running. Al Gore went to Havard, so ~50% of the 2000 election was Bonesman free. Furthermore, an oath of silence doesn't necessarily mean a constant, unending sworn alligence to Skull and Bones. What I mean is, I am in a sorority and I am sworn to silence on our ritual, but that doesn't mean that my sorority requires me to obey them at all costs. I doubt Skull and Bones was/is dictating what the Oval Office should do. Also, old soceities like this are very, very hard to change. Skull and Bones was founded in 1832, way before Hitler was a twinkle in anyone's eye. I highly doubt S&B would change their whole soceity to fit the goals of somone who appeared over 100 years after they did.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Besides, POTUS impersonator George W Bush is codename "Temporary" according to Skull & Bones. The 'best' is yet to come.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by scifemme
So what about the 8 years Clinton was in office? He's not a Bonesman. Bob Dole isn't one either, so in 1996 no Bonesmen were running. Al Gore went to Havard, so ~50% of the 2000 election was Bonesman free. Furthermore, an oath of silence doesn't necessarily mean a constant, unending sworn alligence to Skull and Bones. What I mean is, I am in a sorority and I am sworn to silence on our ritual, but that doesn't mean that my sorority requires me to obey them at all costs. I doubt Skull and Bones was/is dictating what the Oval Office should do. Also, old soceities like this are very, very hard to change. Skull and Bones was founded in 1832, way before Hitler was a twinkle in anyone's eye. I highly doubt S&B would change their whole soceity to fit the goals of somone who appeared over 100 years after they did.

Hey, guess what I'm in a fraternity, think about it, do your rituals really hide anything? Seriously, lets get real, if you want to hear about secrets in secret socieities you sould check out some mason threads. Really, the funny thing about masonry (fraternities/soroties) is, that you have assumed a quest to seek truth, or sworn an oath to the organization, and upholding it's ideals. Which are, hmmm...let me guess respect, honor, trust, love, kindness, truth, dignity? Funny, not really much hidden in it compared to a "death society"

The amazing "final revelation" of the 32nd and 33rd degrees is that the truth has been there all along, right in front of your face, it is in everything around you, everything you take for granted everyday. You just didn't know how to see it. Big deal, let's put THOSE"secrets" behind us.

Back to the thread, The society is a "death society" that claims to have complete mastery over the realms of life and death. What are their values, what are the "pilliars of thier fraternity. If you ask most other fraternal organization members what thier pillairs are, they will probably be happy to tell you. They were the SS, the Thule society, they were the people that committed the holocaust. Sounds like complete dominance over life and death, with no values but, death, dominance, and control. My friend sebatwerk said it best, You will know a true mason only by his actions, as such you will know a true Skull and Bones by his actions. The want to dominate, bring us into a NWO, is it necessarily a good/bad thing? I'll let you decide. But with the introduction of the patriot act, which btw I don't remember voting in (scratching head, looking puzzled). And,if and when you are microchipped, will you feel a bit dominated then? When all the proverbial (crud) hits the fan, and you and everyone else are led like sheep, to the pastures of glory by these "saviors," these "idols"? Will you feel dominated, or just feel patriotic, and "happy to help out" They use the crazy buzzwords like "freedom" and "terrorism" and "patriotic" and you may be about to witness the next step of thier plan, I may just be crazy, we'll find out. If it uses your emotions to make you give up your natural rights to be a human, then that's them knockin on your door. They are aiming for the whole schebang here people, this one is big time. There are threads already on this subject, in the government conspiracy boards, something about bush's astralogical future and supposed assasination plans.

"Ezekiel 25:17
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the selfish, and the tyrrany of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengange and furious anger, those who attempt to poision, and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the lord! When I lay my vengeance on thee."

The only bible verse I will ever quote, just because I love Pulp Fiction.
Dont let anyone lead you astray, only you decide where you go, and what you do. Just remember think of thier motive, to borrow a quote (bright eyes) "But I gotta keep in mind, that the bottom line, is the dollar sign" (dont really care for his music, but I like the the quote).

As far as the Bob Dole, Clinton years etc. I bet you you remember what happened at the end of the clinton era. The truth is that neo-cons killed the democrats (at the time, non skull bones candidates) with values. They operate very covertly, daddy bush's CIA (should be CDA for central dis-information agency) for instance. Little modifications across time, so you don't notice, and don't care when it is all over.

If we could just stop being so intollerant, we could just all get along, then NWO would follow, and it would be founded on courtesy and kindness and charity. And everyone would just let everyone else do their own thing, and stop being so offended. BTW charity is a masonic value, along with synonyms of the other two words I'm sure.

Good call M.A. on his S&B nickname, kind of odd huh?

[edit on 10-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eyeofhorus
Good call M.A. on his S&B nickname, kind of odd huh?

Every new Bonesman picks his own fraternity nickname. At the time, Dubya couldn't think of anything, so they wrote in "Temporary" and said he could pick one later and change it. Turns out he never did change it (probably because he didn't care, because the fraternity really is no big deal).

THAT is how his 'Temporary' name came to be.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
No big deal? With all do respect seb, these are our politicians for crying out loud. George bush will not, talk about S&B. Doesn't that seem weird to you? This seriously violates democracy, having two candidates from the same secret society. I would think that this was something important to bush.

Unless...his daddy pushed him into it. Maybe he didn't want to go, maybe he is the manchurian candidate for "the carlyle group"

There are a lot of what-if's. I just don't like how much secrecy shrouds thier organization, compared to the masons (which is little to none).

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   

No big deal? With all do respect seb, these are our politicians for crying out loud. George bush will not, talk about S&B. Doesn't that seem weird to you? This seriously violates democracy, having two candidates from the same secret society. I would think that this was something important to bush.

Unless...his daddy pushed him into it. Maybe he didn't want to go, maybe he is the manchurian candidate for "the carlyle group"

There are a lot of what-if's. I just don't like how much secrecy shrouds thier organization, compared to the masons (which is little to none).

Two presidential candidates in the same FRATERNITY? No, I don't think it's THAT weird considering that they are from a prominent school that tend to output successful individual. I think it's a coincidence. And I've stated MANY times that it is none of my business what a person, public officer or not, does on his own private time... much less what he did in college. It's his own business.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I guess you're right, I really wouldn't want people prying into my buisness. but...

It is a question of public scrutiny. I beleive that these peole have accepted this job, and that I as well as you seb are thier interviewers, as well as thier boss. They are public servants. We pay them. If a compay has the right to make me take a drug test and inquire about a criminal past, then why cant I have the ability to question a president's devotion to his country? As well as veify and completely check his background. After all this isn't a grocery store, this is America, take your gvernment seriously. It was created by the people for the people, and you seem to demonstrate that we should think otherwise.

People hide thier greatest, and deepest secrets far away from the public eye, in private, personal settings, with trusted people only.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I guess you're right, I really wouldn't want people prying into my buisness. but...

It is a question of public scrutiny. I beleive that these peole have accepted this job, and that I as well as you seb are thier interviewers, as well as thier boss. They are public servants. We pay them. If a compay has the right to make me take a drug test and inquire about a criminal past, then why cant I have the ability to question a president's devotion to his country? As well as veify and completely check his background. After all this isn't a grocery store, this is America, take your gvernment seriously. It was created by the people for the people, and you seem to demonstrate that we should think otherwise.

People hide thier greatest, and deepest secrets far away from the public eye, in private, personal settings, with trusted people only.

A drug test and a criminal background check are acceptable because they WOULD affect the way a person does their job. But if you're telling me that someone has to answer too you about what they do ON THEIR OWN TIME INN A PRIVATE CLUB, you're nuts. You don't want your employer intruding in YOUR private life, do you? Your employer can claim everything you just did, but it's illegal for a reason. Just like sexual preference and religion can't be discriminated against. So don't be a hypocrite.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
But when was the last election where we had a non-skull and bones president?

don't ask the question if you don't know the answer.....

the short way to answer your question is to point out only a few presidents even went to Yale.

Yale University
William Howard Taft
Gerald R. Ford (Law School)
George H. W. Bush
Bill Clinton (Law School)
George W. Bush

did you know 9 presidents never even went to college ?

NINE PRESIDENTS never attended college: Washington, Jackson, Van Buren, Taylor, Fillmore, Lincoln, A. Johnson, Cleveland, and Truman. The college that has the most presidents as alumni (six in total) is Harvard: J. Adams, J. Q. Adams, T. Roosevelt, F. Roosevelt, Kennedy, and G. W. Bush (business school). Yale is a close second, with five presidents as alumni: Taft, Ford (law school), G.H.W. Bush, Clinton (law school), and G. W. Bush.

so you have twice as many presidents that never went to college as presidents who went to Yale.......

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I am actually applying one aspect of the S&B in my own recently formed secret society.

That is the idea that a one member cannot deny another member a request if it is at all possible to fufill.

Its an idea that helps create a bit of a helping hand up to those who do not yet have means or influence in the outside world.

However since everyone in S&B is privileged already it really is, at the very least, an example of a Good Ol' Boys Club at its worst.

The allegations of grave robbing and other illegal activities against them just goes to show the character of those who belong to the S&B system - an immoral, self centered bunch of spoiled rotten kids.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well, put, but in your analogy, who are the parents? Are they in contol of these "spoiled kids?" The secret society itself? Why was this society created to begin with, what are the foundations?

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Well, put, but in your analogy, who are the parents? Are they in contol of these "spoiled kids?" The secret society itself? Why was this society created to begin with, what are the foundations?

It's a debating FRATERNITY! Seriously, they get together, have dinner, and debate!

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

It's a debating FRATERNITY! Seriously, they get together, have dinner, and debate!

Where was George at these meetings? I think it may have benefitted his speaking ability.

Do you have any good links, that aren't written by some crazy conspirator. Basically I am asking if you have links to this information.

Skull and Bones is an odd name for a debate club. And just out of curiosity, do a majority of thier mambers actually compete on the Yale debae team. I know Kerry did, but I am having trouble matching most of the names of the members of S&B to any debate related activity.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
sorry this is so long but:

-------------AL GORE----------------
Preface: A paper, titled Use The Sun, was submitted to the Florida Solar Energy Commission for presentation at a symposium called Hydrogen '94. The paper told of a small group called the Council on Foreign Relations and its sister organization the Trilateral Commission, whose members include the names of leading American, Western European, and Japanese citizens. This group had been sabotaging the development of renewable energy resources while promoting nuclear proliferation. The group did this to create an economy of unrest from which they could profit. After accepting the paper the paper was rejected. Vice President Al Gore and Senator Thomas Harken were among the invited guests. Vice President Gore's father played a key role in establishing Nuclear Power in America. A letter and a copy of Use the Sun, was sent to Gore questioning why the Committee Chairman and Technical Committee found the paper inappropriate for presentation at the symposium. A copy of the Gore letter was sent to Senator Thomas Harken. Harkin had written a book called Five Minutes to Midnight:Why the Nuclear Threat is Growing Faster Than Ever. The forward to Harkin's book was written by former CIA director William Colby. Colby tells the reader that a group of "Emperors of the Superpowers" have built a dangerous myth clothed in the guise of national security. Colby tells the reader that the citizens were kept uniformed on purpose. What Colby doesn't tell the reader is that he is a member of the Group.

---------------BOB DOLE----------------
33rd Degree Freemason (I've got a picture of him on the cover of the Scottish Rites Of Freemasonry Southern Jurisdiction U.S.A. Journal, September 199?, sorry it's fuzzy. It calls him "Senator Robert J. Dole, 33`, G., C.")

-------------Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Al Gore------------
Several ex-witches now Christians identified Clinton’s running mate Al Gore as a witch. Al Gore’s book promotes several witchcraft themes such as Mother Gain worship. Senator Al Gore has intimately worked with other men who are Illuminati for years. Al Gore was close friends with Armand Hammer, the Illuminati courier who shuttled back and forth between Moscow and America on a regular basis, and had homes in both countries. Hammer bankrolled both Al Gore, Jr. and his father Al Gore, Sr.

- Al Gore and Bill Clinton raised their hands at the Democratic National Convention and declared that their administration would be the "New Covenant." Bill Clinton’s brother ended up in prison in connection to the illegal drug trade that I know that Bill Clinton was also involved with helping while he was Governor of Arkansas. Readers of this newsletter are aware that the top Illuminati families are the power behind the drug trade. (See previous newsletter 3/1/93, p. 19 about some of Bill’s role in Arkansas with the drug trade.)

- Bill Clinton’s chief campaign advisor James Carville is pictured in People’s Magazine. p.50 wearing a pentagram in the middle of his forehead.

- Bill Clinton calls his first press conference as President. elect according to the astrologically correct full-moon day.

- Bill Clinton in his inaugural speech said, "This ceremony is held in the depth of winter. But, by the words we speak and the faces we show the world, we force the spring.’ Clinton repeated the words ‘we force the spring’ later in the speech. That expression is a very unusual expression. To ‘force the spring" is witchcraft language. in witchcraft and Satanism Lucifer (Baal) rises from the underworld on May 1st (also known by the following list of names Beltaine, a major European holiday, Communism and the Illuminati’s chief holiday, and Walpurgis). The May 1st rising brings forth the season of fertility, which the witches each year take credit for, by claiming that their magic rituals ‘force the spring.’ The ritual magic that ‘forces the spring’ is done on 3 Sabbats-the first is Imbolg (also known by names: Candiemas by the Catholics and Ground Hog Day by common dupes); the second is the vernal equinox (Mar. 20) in which blood and sex rituals are carried out and the third is Beltaine (May 1) in which fire festivals are done.

This is one of the fire festivals which people around the United States tell me they have witnessed from a distance. Witches believe that on May 1st, the female force completes her takeover from the male force. There are 12 cabinet members which when they assemble with their head Bill Clinton make the number 13. Bill Clinton choose ‘to force the spring’ with his ‘cabinet coven.’ In true witchcraft tradition, the Cabinet of Bill Clinton followed the pattern of ‘forcing the Spring.’ In order for the female to overtake the male force, Clinton chose the position of Attorney General. The title ‘General’ has a male connotation. All the rest of the cabinet members are called Secretaries which has a female connotation. The Attorney General position was to be given to a woman. But in order for the witchcraft ceremony and timing to be right, the woman couldn’t take over until after Feb. 2, or Imbolg and there had to be 3 female candidates, from which one is traditionally picked by a witchcraft coven.

This is why the selection of the Attorney General was not confirmed until Feb. 2. And sure enough all three candidates given by Bill Clinton were women, from which one was selected. Bill Clinton did indeed ‘force the spring’! Further, Clinton gave told us HOW he would ‘force the spring’ in his inaugural speech. On the 666th word of his inauguration speech, Clinton launched into a sentence on sacrifice, ‘it will not be easy; it will require sacrifice. But it can be done, and done fairly, not choosing sacrifice for Its own sake, but for our own sake.’ Clinton gave the hand signal of Satanists at the end of his speech. (See previous newsletters this year). And Newsweek Magazine headlined its story ‘New Age President Takes Office.’ (Jan. 25, ’93) That Clinton would consider his Cabinet a coven is not so far fetched. Most of his cabinet tie in closely with the Illuminati. The Council on Foreign Relations is an upper level of the visible arm of the Illuminati. The Jan. ‘93 newsletter explained that the CFR was the equivalent of the 4° of the Bavarian Illuminati. Note, that many of these people do not realize the full Satanic implications of what they are in. If one reviews the various levels of the Bavarian Illuminati, you will realize that the process of corruption was gradual, and that the lower levels had no idea what they were really involved in, although some probably suspected what they were into. The basic ingredient of the lower levels is loyalty to their superiors, because they believe they are in the elite’s organization. Consider, Clinton and his cabinet: Slick Willie Clinton — CFR TC (Trilateral Commission), Bldrbgr (Bilderberger participant), participant in various Illuminati front organizations such as DLC, Rhodes Scholar, wife Hillary is known to practice shamanism witchcraft.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Clinton is also funded by Pam Harriman, daughter of a Bonesman.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
smoe bones history:

When Russell returned to Yale in 1832, he formed a senior society with Alphonso Taft ('33). According to information acquired from a break-in to the "tomb" (the Skull and Bones meeting hall) in 1876, "Bones is a chapter of a corps in a German University.... General Russell, its founder, was in Germany before his Senior Year and formed a warm friendship with a leading member of a German society. He brought back with him to college, authority to found a chapter here." So class valedictorian William H. Russell, along with fourteen others, became the founding members of "The Order of Scull and Bones," later changed to "The Order of Skull and Bones".

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Where was George at these meetings? I think it may have benefitted his speaking ability.

Do you have any good links, that aren't written by some crazy conspirator. Basically I am asking if you have links to this information.

Skull and Bones is an odd name for a debate club. And just out of curiosity, do a majority of thier mambers actually compete on the Yale debae team. I know Kerry did, but I am having trouble matching most of the names of the members of S&B to any debate related activity.

I do have links to this information, but they are at home. I will post them as soon as I get home from work. Don't forget that the fraternity has been infiltrated by a reporter who exposed the rituals and stuff (as well as pictures of their "crypt", including a room with license pllates all over the walls
). Also several former Bonesmen, frustrated with some things about the frat, decided to expose this stuff to a Yale newspaper reporter.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join