It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Illuminati and NWO really bad?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Interesting point you make the the US army is doing all the work... have you ever stopped to think who is being the wars and conflicts in the first place and why in reality a war created. Yes I said created in the first place, you might not like what you find out!
Another point you might like to research further is the 'Forbes Rich List'. Why is it that the owners of certain companies like Exxon are not listed when they have far greater wealth, the rothschilds and other families of similar wealth. These families are linked with many central banks, global companies and yet never appear in the press, rich list or anywhere else for that matter... I just ask why and why would they be so secretive if they have nothing to hide.
I will leave it there for now but there is plenty more proof if you just start to connect the evidence.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Hunting Veritas

absoutly!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Are you mad, you would rather be united under a type of people who want to unite the world through war and brutallity, rather then takeing a little more time to truely be united under peace, and harmony.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The Rothschilds are the NWO. IMO they are'nt benevolent.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join