It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it my Imagination? (plz help)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The other night i was in the kitchen about to microwave a slice of pizza and i hear what sounded like a femalish type voice come from behind me. Behind me was only the sink and a window to my backyard patio. I think it was my imagination, probably a cat outside or something.

But sometimes in my room at night, either trying to sleep or watching tv/computer/writing ect, i'll hear a word but not be able to understand it (pretty rare occasions)

does living down the street from a cemetary matter?

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Well living near a cemetry may have summat to do with.

I live in H.K and my family and i have moved over 6 times around Hong Kong, 3 of the places we lived at whre near cemetries well 1 was 10 mins away from a crematorium, but each house was fine no strange things happened.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I hope this helps. Of course it is your imagination. What else is there?
Think about it!

tut tut

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

I live in H.K and my family and i have moved over 6 times around Hong Kong, 3 of the places we lived at whre near cemetries well 1 was 10 mins away from a crematorium, but each house was fine no strange things happened.

with a face like that you need to go to a 'creamatorium' and spare mankind

tuttutlol

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen

tuttutlol

Now that wasn't very nice Tut.......
Drunk .....Please sober up.......
How about a nice Avator!!!
The Avator , is that you???
Well,
the eyes look like the Exorcist.........are they permenant?
(no offense intended).......just trying to be helpful!!!
helen...

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Dont blame me blame damefool he chose it and put it as my avatar i love it and no it aint me.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   
yeah that avatar is just disgusting, makes me wanna puke or punch something.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
well gladius, your first mistake is nuking pizza, thats nasty! dont you have a toaster oven?
Cheers to drunk for constructing his longest post ever, almost 4 lines! and you should choose your own avatar dont ya think, i wouldn't let a damnfool pick mine.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I like drunk's avatar.

I think you are a marked man now, not long till he finds you.

Maybe leave some corporeal remnants as if you are shuffled from this mortal coil, shave that little moustache and move on out of that bunker soon with a new identity, Outlaw...

**** OK. I have had too much ATS. I was posting in drunk's defence on what I thought was a what happened to Hitler topic, not a ghost in the microwave topic. Time for some therapy. ****

[Edited on 31-7-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

Originally posted by tututkamen

tuttutlol

Now that wasn't very nice Tut.......
Drunk .....Please sober up.......
How about a nice Avator!!!
The Avator , is that you???
Well,
the eyes look like the Exorcist.........are they permenant?
(no offense intended).......just trying to be helpful!!!
helen...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had no idea you had a sense of humor Helen, thats great

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outlaw
well gladius, your first mistake is nuking pizza, thats nasty! dont you have a toaster oven?
Cheers to drunk for constructing his longest post ever, almost 4 lines! and you should choose your own avatar dont ya think, i wouldn't let a damnfool pick mine.

Well outlaw i let him do it cos i didnt know how to do it
bsides i couldnt find an avatar to fit my name so back off.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   
You live in Tokyo, but near a cemetary?
(Tokyo isn't exactly known for using land for such purposes, unless you spend hundreds of thousands, to be buried of course...)

While I find that a little dubious....I always give the benefit of the doubt...

Sound is an amazing thing... If this is the only phenomenon you are experiencing, I wouldn't worry about ghosts too much. You may want to go get a hearing test though, just in case, as what you described can be a symptom of some ear problems...

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
There's nothing wrong living next to a graveyard, I live next to a crematorium with a massive graveyard/churchyard right at the back of my flat.

There's also a very old church the other side of the crem', and I often sit in my kitchen looking out across the graveyard. In the evenings when its getting dusk, or when its dawn, thats nice. It can be really creepy, but it doesnt bother me or my son.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Well Gladius, I have heard snippets of words and starnge noises, but never a full blown human voice. I used to live in a house that was "haunted", that used to be an undertakers.......but I'm not sure if that's got anything to do with it.

On a side note, I love drunks avatar. It's F*cking funny, and seeing that screwed up face......well, don't it make everyone feel much better looking

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outlaw

You guys ...............??.............

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
i dont live in tokyo, i just put that

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Well, see what that gets ya?

new topics

top topics

join