It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men only...?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Is the Illumanati a men's only club? If so just what are the implications?
On the surface it may seem simple elitism...but is it something more sinister?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Could you provide some commentary? A link?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Last time I attended an Illuminati breakfast meeting the ratio of female to male membership was greater than 1:1.

I kid you not.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmokatt7

Bill Cooper's book Beyond a Pale Horse lists many famous women who are in it..
I will not list them here, as it could be seen as slander...

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Last time I attended an Illuminati breakfast meeting the ratio of female to male membership was greater than 1:1.

I kid you not.

Last dinner I had with them, they were discussing kitty litter and how profitable it had been for them..
Must have been a code I knew nothing of..
I kid you not..

[edit on 8-5-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
,,,I'm sorry to assume but whenever I read about the "true" Illumanati, I only hear about men members. What about the Masons? They are thought by many to be an Illumanati front....And, how about the Knights Templar, aren't they all men?
And, what about that group in Russia that allegedly wrote the Communist Manifesto for Karl Marx; "The league of just men"?

Check out this website; the Art of Global Politics by Gunther K.Russbacher

www.whale.to...

[edit on 8-5-2005 by cosmokatt7]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Let's back up a step. What credible evidence do you have that there is a group called the "Illuminati" that existed after 1790 ?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
JustMe, it is an historical fact that the Illuminati existed. Their doings were prontpage news, literally.

The question is not "did they ever exist?", it is, "do they still exist today?"

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   

According to David Icke, i believe it was, stated that the illuminati was controlled by female and that women really control the world when it comes to the illuminati. Apparently the controlling members are indeed female.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
No,no,no,no,no.....

The Illuminati is not a group per se.

The Illuminati are those who are Illuminated, or enlightened.

Illumination or enlightenment is a status or condition. The Illuminati are those who have attained this status, reached this condition.

It is not a club with a building, bylaws and dues. It is a blanket name, like the Elite or the Chosen, covers a lot of territory, gives general rather than specific information about those it describes.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Researcher
No,no,no,no,no.....

The Illuminati is not a group per se.

The Illuminati are those who are Illuminated, or enlightened.

Illumination or enlightenment is a status or condition. The Illuminati are those who have attained this status, reached this condition.

It is not a club with a building, bylaws and dues. It is a blanket name, like the Elite or the Chosen, covers a lot of territory, gives general rather than specific information about those it describes.

Yeah I think your right.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
According to David Icke, i believe it was, stated that the illuminati was controlled by female and that women really control the world when it comes to the illuminati. Apparently the controlling members are indeed female.

What do they do, NAG their way into a position of power?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Hey now! None of that Intrepid. I just got dinged 20 points for posting a one-line response by another moderator. You guys should practice what you preach. I don't have the authority to take 20 pts. from you, but since you did this, from now on when I see your name and your ATS points I'm going to automatically subtract 20 pts. in my mind.

So there!

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Originally posted by intrepid

Hey now! None of that Intrepid. I just got dinged 20 points for posting a one-line response by another moderator. You guys should practice what you preach. I don't have the authority to take 20 pts. from you, but since you did this, from now on when I see your name and your ATS points I'm going to automatically subtract 20 pts. in my mind.

So there!

And I just got dinged 20 points for quoting. What's that all about!?!?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
And I just got dinged 20 points for quoting. What's that all about!?!?

If you engage in excessive quoting, you will receive a "warning" and points penalty. Examples of what would cause a warning for an excessive quote are:

Quote the post immediately before yours: This doesn't make much sense, but if you must quote the post before yours, please quote just a small portion.

Quoting an entire post: Size doesn't matter unless the post is already small, less than 3 sentences. You will receive a warning if you quote an entire post that exceeds four or more sentences.

Compound quoting: If you quote someone quoting someone, this will result in a penalty.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Quoting an entire post: Size doesn't matter unless the post is already small, less than 3 sentences. You will receive a warning if you quote an entire post that exceeds four or more sentences.

And what if quoting the entire post is necessary to outline your reply and make your point?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Changed my mind.

I don't care enough about this thread to tell the truth.

[edit on 9-5-2005 by senrak]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
...getting sidetracked, I think.

But I think the Illumanta is a group. and there appears to be a patriachal hierarchy.

I have read many accounts that suggest that the Illumanti just went underground after 1790.

I think they operated at that time in "sleeper cells", like modern
terrorists groups. In fact the Illumanati may have introduced this concept to the west.

Now, the infiltration practiced by the Illumanati is so complete, that they are almo ready to operate openly.

Hence, their timely broadcasting thru the media of Hollywood...

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I have read many accounts that suggest that the Illumanti just went underground after 1790.

So you're telling me that the REAL Bavarian Illuminati, a not-so-secret society that was plagued by internal bickering and jealousy, tried to bring down a government and were stomped like a bug, are the group that silently run everything in the world now without leaving so much as a trace of their existance? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

Look, there's a reason why NOBODY can produce any kind of evidence of their existance: they don't exist! Pretty simple really...

[edit on 10-5-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Quote the post immediately before yours: This doesn't make much sense, but if you must quote the post before yours, please quote just a

Please explain to members who want to post only once, how that efficiency goal can be reconciled with the quoting minimization goal where the topic is a popular fast moving one and the member concerned is composing an erudite and detailed response.

Back to regular programming by the Illuminati/NWO/evil brotherhood du jour.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join