It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting and Interactive "Zeta Talk" Website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Zeta Talk Website

Found this while surfing around today and found it to be pretty interesting. This lady named Nancy claims to be the emisary of the Zetas. I did a search but couldnt really find anyone talking about this site. Personally, I think Nancy is a little out there, but look and see for yourself.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
notice how these sorts of sites always seem to be verry badly made???...and no im not talking about ATS...

[edit on 8-5-2005 by 2012timofy]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
either way its still an intersting read, and yes she is a bit far out there...thanks man

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
There are heaps of past arguments over that site, nancy is well known on the net as a nut, she predected the coming of the aliens about this time last year. Naturally they never showed and she was ripped to shreds on the boards ever since.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
www.geocities.com...

www.ufowatchdog.com...

It has been reported on Yahoo that Nancy Lieder of www.zetatalk.com... and other un-named respondants are going to be the subject of a Class Action Law Suit over the whole Planet X hoax. The crux of the issue is the ppl who made "Life Altering Decisions" over the whole Planet X scare. When asked for comment, the Zetas, as they call themselves, had no comment.

Planet X was suppose to pass by our planet may 15th, 2003, and cause, according to some radio talk show hosts, "catastrophic and devestating earth changes." When the planet didn't pass at that date, then Nancy Lieder changed her date to June 1st, 2003.

The State of Idaho is looking into fraudulant practices of Nancy Lieder's group, which include tax evasion, and other false and misleading claims in which monies were paid. Nancy Lieder is also under investagion by WIASA: The Web Investigations and Security Agency, as well as being investigated by other agencies within the InterGOV International.

If you have been scammed by Nancy Lieder, and/or other parties, then contact these web sites:

www.scamwatch.com...

Or

wiasa.org...

Or contact your local law enforcement agency:

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
well, I was really trying to be a little "open-minded" without calling her a loony toon. But I guess if it looks like a loon and sounds like a loon..... oh who am I kidding she's got enough voices in her head to start a soap opera.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
From what I understand from my own alien contacts, Nancy Lieder was true and honest until she met a few "friends" who "helped" her along and caused her to lose her own way.

It is clear to me, from what I know from my own experiences with alien life and with govt agents, that Nancy Lieder was manipulated, seduced and mislead in order to ultimately, publicly discredit her person, her work and the alien races in a far-reaching way. I believe she has not been in control of her material for a long time. And I see it happening to other public figures in the field as well.

Among the many ways to mislead and discredit people, there are those who work for the secret govt who can visit individual people out of body and communicate with them just like the aliens do it.

It is "very" easy to mislead people in all walks of life and experience in absolutely all kinds of ways, but mostly because the public in general is kept uninformed, confused, and afraid of other forms of life, and of the spiritual nature of all life, even our own.

[edit on 5/9/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
In my opinion Earthsister speaks the truth. There is still much good data on Nancy's website.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
For anyone who considers Nancy a harmless kook, please read this

She is insane and the insane are unpredictable.

[edit on 9-5-2005 by HowardRoark]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hozer
In my opinion Earthsister speaks the truth. There is still much good data on Nancy's website.

I am not very familiar with all of Nancy Lieder's work or the material on her site, and I don't know her as a person at all.

I do not support anything on her site. Some original material there, if any, may be true, but her work is now more a work of professional ploy and disinformation. I feel very bad for her and that it was not her fault, but taken over beyond her.

The only things that I know are true are the things I learn from alien life myself, and witness of the govt and the public myself.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Puh-lease...if a person can file a lawsuit because soneone "led them astray" it would set a ridiculous precedent for lawsuits about ANY false information...VERY weak foundation for a lawsuit. These people should have done more research...like on ATS or something.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
From what I understand from my own alien contacts, Nancy Lieder was true and honest until she met a few "friends" who "helped" her along and caused her to lose her own way.
[edit on 5/9/2005 by EarthSister]

Which aliens have you had contact with? Did you have physical, or "channeling" contact?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 9-5-2005 by Wgatenson]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wgatenson

Which aliens have you had contact with? Did you have physical, or "channeling" contact?

Wgatenson

My husband and I work together with alien life. We work closely with the representatives of 30 worlds and their crews-- the most advanced races that visit Earth. Our main contacts are those who oversee the organization of all the races that visit Earth.

Our contact is educational and ongoing through life, and is both physical and spiritual. Our communication is advanced, and we don't "channel" for fun or show.

You can read my back posts and look at my site (link in my signature) and U2U me if you like, so we don't derail the thread.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
mad as a box of frogs

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Here's something to ponder. If I were an good and honest alien from the future, I certainly would not tell my conduit the future of the human race. That alone could have serious consequences on a person collective mind including those that believe the conduit. My advice would be to be honest, open minded, loving caring and helping towards your fellow man.

I believe that if 2012 does come it will be a positive and good thing for all mankind. Yes there will be a significant change in our society as a whole but I think it will be good not bad.

top topics

join