It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movies about AP/OOBE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I have looked at many video stores for anything on this topic, but i haven't found anything. Ive also checked google and amazon and nothing came up on there either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would rather rent something but i will buy if necessary. Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Excuse my ignorance, but what is AP?

Never mind, it is astral projection.
Doubt you will find any movies on those 2 subjects, as both are scoffed at, and nobody would risk the $$ to make a movie of such..IMHO

[edit on 8-5-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I find it hard to fully explain, but it has to do with "tricking" your mind into having a conscious Out of Body Experience (OBE), basically your conscious mind staying awake while your subconscious mind enters a dream state. Many other ATS users are quite a bit more experienced at this than me, seeing as i never achieved one, but you can ask them or go to astraldynamics.com

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
.......'WAKING LIFE' ...............is about this subject, and covering lucid dreaming..........it is however animated, but worthwhile....I even bought a copy

'What dreams may come' with Robin Williams is along those lines.......but about the afterlife, very interesting perspective......

Not to MANY movies I know of covering this subject......lots of books in print however. I think visually it would be a very difficult task, and I doubt it has been tackled very often.........

Read Richard Bach's 'The bridge across forever' and 'One'...............you will like that I bet......

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Didn't Shirley McLaine do a movie about her personal experience with AP? I know she wrote a book about it but seem to remember hearing about a movie as well.

Jemison

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
does Remote Viewing count? Millenium, the series, had some episodes dealing with it, and of course there's the recent movie Suspect Zero (which kind of sucked, im afraid to say...)

-koji K.

[edit on 8-5-2005 by koji_K]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Those all sound very interesting and compelling. Thanks a billion for the info!

I read your OOBE thread RG and im very glad you could answer my thread.

Once again, thanks, you really have no idea what this means to me.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Vanilla Sky, all about Lucid Dreaming and that type of thing. Pretty awesome movie too actually, you should check that out.

[edit on 9-5-2005 by Ajax]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I see what you mean, someone should make a movie about this. As I am filmmaker, rather lazy one at that, I'll mull over that for a while.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
.......'WAKING LIFE' ...............is about this subject, and covering lucid dreaming..........it is however animated, but worthwhile....I even bought a copy

Damn beat me to it.. Altho I am thinking he died. but thats the cool thing about the movie.. the ending is up to what you think happened...

[edit on 5/9/2005 by ThichHeaded]

top topics

join