It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion Board

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I don't understand why so many of the recent topics on this board have been transfered to the BTS. Because they were not consiracy related right? But not every board on ATS is conspiracy related such as the Science and Technology forum or any other one for that matter. I think that it should just be the religion forum, its not like anyone will be trolling that forum if I remember correctly you only get like 1 point for posting. I dunno but I think something should be done for this Forum.

[edit on 8-5-2005 by The_Final]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I agree, it doesn't make sense to me either.
Several forums do and do not require you to somehow connect your topic to a conspiracy, in order not to be moved to BTS.

Consistency is the key.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I don't see that there is a problem with the way religion is treated. The conspiracies are in ATS and religion and spirituality is in BTS, much the same as Medical Conspiracies is in ATS and Health & Wellness is in BTS.
If you look on the ATS main page, you will see that there are several section, one of which is Conspiracy-Related Subjects.
I see no inconsistencies.

There really is a need to have the BTS forum. Too many of the topics in Religious Conspiracies involved NO conspiracy.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
If it is conspiratorial in nature, post it in Conspiracies in Religion.

If it is not, take it to BTS. There is a forum created for non-conspiratorial thoughts.

Before you try it, do not try and throw the word, "conspiracy" into a non-conspiratorial thread and put it in ATS. I've got my eye on the whole lot of you!

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I mean that other forums do not require every post to be about a conspiracy, yet religion does.

Words not to make this a one-liner:

Umbrella.

Property.

new topics

top topics

join