It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trilateral Commission

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This year marks the 30th aniversary of this illustrious group. For all the attention they get, wouldn't you think they had been around longer?

www.trilateral.org...

So what are the opinions? Are they secretly working to bring about the New World Order? Or are they just a global version of a Chamber of Commerce?

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Nobody has an opinion on these guys anymore?

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   

So what are the opinions? Are they secretly working to bring about the New World Order? Or are they just a global version of a Chamber of Commerce?

"Just" a global version of a Chamber of Commerce is STILL an incredibly powerful organization. Even at the national level, the "Groupthink" that likely exists within these closed-off organizations is immense. Where are the "checks and balances"? There are none. A good example of what happens what "checks and balances" fails is the Bay of Bigs invasion. For further information on Groupthink & Bay of Pigs, check out the theory of "Groupthink" by Irving Janis.

I believe that the Trilateral Commision are one of several globalist organizations currently in control on a meta level. The Bilderbergs are another group that is quite active, as well as the Council on Foreign Relations (I think of it as the council OF foreign relations).

The "New World Order" is the theoretical agenda of these globalist organizations. It involves global population control, economic control, and most importantly KNOWLEDGE control.

Council on Foreign Relations:
www.cfr.org...

Bilderberg Group info:
www.namebase.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Well. They are part of a global, economic control system??? North America, europe and asia-Tri lat.

They are in league with NWO goals....

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 07:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally by WhispersInTheDarkFor now, and the Trilateral. Watch Jakarta for a sign of their games very soon. It will look like terrorism.

HOW DID YOU KNOW THIS BEFORE IT HAPPENED Your post is from yesterday, this didn't happen until today, so how did you know about it... Is there anything else that you know that we should??

Tuesday's bomb blast at a Jakarta.

[Edited on 5-8-2003 by K_OS]

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Who was the true target there?

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I read that ofifcials at the US Embassy were planning to stay there for the week or so staying in 10 rooms but cancelled 3-4 hours before the bombing. Hey, Whisper, should I leave DC?

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I wouldnt be in DC right now..

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Scary,
WITD reveals future attacks
And the plot thickens...*starts drum roll*

Wishing for Wisdom,
Tassdaar

AF1

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
ONly officials that might have been in the Hotel are Australian.

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider

Well, thanks.

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by dragonrider

Well, thanks.

Colonel.......
Eyes WIDE open buddy......
Be ever alert and vigilant.....
Always be prepared....
One piece of the 9/11 puzzle was in your neighborhood...
And its possible to probable that another "piece" of the greater puzzle will be in your neighborhood...

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Man I cant believe WITD actually knew the attack was going to happen. Now that really freaks me out. Makes me wonder if he was right about everyting else he said.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   
No wonder the FBI was after him.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I note that the The Commission is due for its new triennial at the end of this year. So they will need reasons to justify new extension.

Anybody know the significance of 1931:

Japanese war www.danford.net...

Edison died that year

Trouble with short wave radio languages members.aol.com...
could have promted govt to look at new technology

September, 1931. A bank panic spreads across the nation. Over 800 banks shut down in September and October.
scriptorium.lib.duke.edu...

the DOW fell by a good 50%
theoptiontrader.com...

I'll say again sell the DOW!!!!!

When the State works a man from five to twenty years and sometimes longer, and then turns him loose in the world penniless, and in most cases many miles from his home and friends, it naturally has a tendency to induce him to continue his life of crime. If he doesn't succeed in getting employment immediately after his release, he will be forced to steal or starve, which in a way will make the State a party to the crime

www.dc.state.fl.us...

7.8 on the Richter Scale.
10-11 on the Modified Mercalli Scale of felt intensity in the Napier/ Hastings area.
www.hb.co.nz...

Australia - Statute of Westminster 1931
www.oefre.unibe.ch...

Lawrence in the RAF, 1931
www.lawrenceofarabia.info...

THE WORLD CRISIS

1931-1939

In the 1930s, several international crises led to world war.

Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party came to power in Germany in 1933 and quickly established a ruthless dictatorship. Germany seized Austria in 1938, and occupied Czechoslovakia in 1938-39. Italy, another dictatorship, attacked Abyssinia (Ethiopia) in 1935 and occupied Albania in 1939. After invading Manchuria in 1931, Japan attacked China in 1937. Britain and France appeased these brutal regimes in an effort to avoid another world war � a policy supported by most Canadians.

The Nazis� military aggression led directly to the Second World War. In August 1939, Germany insisted on territorial concessions from Poland. Finally abandoning �appeasement�, Britain and France pledged to assist the Poles and stop Hitler. On 1 September 1939, Germany invaded Poland and, two days later, Britain and France declared war on Germany. The Second World War had begun.
www.civilization.ca...

The Spanish Revolution 1931-37
easyweb.easynet.co.uk...

Well quite a lot was happening then wasn't it

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by K_OS

originally by WhispersInTheDarkFor now, and the Trilateral. Watch Jakarta for a sign of their games very soon. It will look like terrorism.

HOW DID YOU KNOW THIS BEFORE IT HAPPENED Your post is from yesterday, this didn't happen until today, so how did you know about it... Is there anything else that you know that we should??

Tuesday's bomb blast at a Jakarta.

[Edited on 5-8-2003 by K_OS]

I think what whispers was saying is that a lot of the stuff that goes on in the world isn't exactly what it seems.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
hm..is WITD gone? Does anyone know where he went because..it seems we might pay more attention now...he was right about Jakarta...what else does he know?

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
remember what he said. "Look to 1931. Find your answers." but whats the significance of 1931?

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I was kind of hung up on 1931 and found something interesting. It is connected with prophecy and religion, but why not add some flavour to the debate.

If you read this article:

goodnewschristianministry.org...

It says that according to christianity, Satan was imprisoned for 1931 years, starting in 70 A.D., thus ending in 2001.

Maybe a little flaky connection, but religion pretty much makes up most of our lives.

"When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison and will come out to deceive all the nations in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, and mobilize them for war." (Rev.20:7).

Well, I cant argue that this is not the case after the events of 9/11.

Maybe this is not what WITD meant, but anyway.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join