It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trilateral Commission

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
yes. that is interesting. satan is usually associated with bad stuff and deception and that certainly seems to be whats going on. deception could also be what WITD was trying to say on another thread. "the football will be replaced with a dummy for the dummy." Satan is also incorporated with the ground and fire, and there have been an incredible amount of seismic activity and extreme heat this year. but what does that have to do with a public face. whats satans public face. George Bush, Suddam Hussain, Congress, money, or somebody else?

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I am confused by the 'Sell the DOW' comment earlier....buy the dow! Sure, we have picked up from the low that happened last October, but between now and January (there will be a dip again around October) buy everything you can. The next two years will yeild huge stock gains. (sorry for the off topic post...i just wanted to respon to that one thing)

As for the trilateral commision...it seems like something that can in fact control what goes on globally, but that it is driven by greed and ambition (not neccesarily bad traits) instead of diven by ancient illuminati or even omega agency connections. It seems (and i may be naive for swallowing this) it is just a group of super rich and powerful business people that would prefer to control the world economy for their own economic gain rather than by playing inside the standard rules.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   
More leads on the 1931 comment. This was the year that Nikola Tesla announced the discovery of a new source of energy. This is supposedly in the hands of a group called the Munich Group, that is in opposition with NWO and the Trilateral Commission.

This would explain several things, this group is very knowledgeable about the movements of the Trilateral. They could be behind the put option stock frenzy that happend days before 9-11 in order to finance the resistance (follow the money).

They could be behind the blackout of north-eastern america last week as a non-lethal response (friend comes back when needed) to the Jakarta incident (US/Israeli made?).

See more here_
www.joevialls.co.uk...

Has anybody ever heard of this group before? It sure makes up an interesting intrigue.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
great investigation skills Pahana. i've never heard of the Munich Group before, but i bet that it would keep a low profile because if you spread too much information out, the government could easily squash you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join