Where Is All The Money Really Going?

page: 1

join

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It is fairly common knowledge that the Government has made little, if any, progress in national security. Our ports are still hauling in uninspected cargo, there has been little improvement in airport security, and our borders are still wide alsp open. So bearing this in mind, I pose the following question... Where in the hell is all this money really going?
A few extra security officers in the airports costs billions?
www.truthout.org...

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
It is fairly common knowledge that the Government has made little, if any, progress in national security. Our ports are still hauling in uninspected cargo, there has been little improvement in airport security, and our borders are still wide alsp open. So bearing this in mind, I pose the following question... Where in the hell is all this money really going?
www.truthout.org...

to numerous black projects that are very secret, 9-11 was multifunctional, and one of the most important reasons is the massive extra funding of those black projects, not only directly but also indirectly as security funds make their way to black projects as well.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

www.truthout.org...

Most of the money the US spends defending itself from "terrorism" is spent on pre-emptive and pro-active activities... ie; Going to war with Iraq...

ever heard of the PPOG (aka P2OG) ?

join