It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classical Music Question

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   
let me know man
it's driving me #ing nuts haha

bah page 2

scoresheet.tripod.com...

[edit on 7-6-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
in the hall of the mountain god?

thats a classic war tune

i use to play a lil war game called Return Fire, and man when that would start you knew the poo was about to hit the fan

MA, probably has the right name of it, I just know that it was called in the hall of the mountain god on some classical CD I had a long time ago.

or maybe they're are too different songs? as my classical knowledge stops with a video game hahaa.

[edit on 8-5-2005 by Lysergic]

ok, this is long over due...first of all, thanks to all of you...sorry for the delay...ive checked every link so far and will try to update as much as possible.

as far as this one...

i cant find any songs with that name it, but im lookin into the game. I know little of classical, as i took piano for about 6 years, but im not an expert by any means. thnks alot though..ill keep lookin into the game. thats probably where this is going to turn up. ill ask my kid if any of his games have, cuz he knows the song and wants it to...i know, i know..its weird.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
link says they aint available for download..gotta name attached to em?

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
really wont let you dl? I just clicked it and said open...

it's real media so go fig

it's
Thus Spake Zarathrusta, I believe, if it wont work try googling it, I could see Ice Cube using this song imo

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
its cool, i found another link...sooo close, but it aint that. but its right along those lines, but so much more powerfull.

let me try to describe it better..(remember all those "ba ba bum bum"s)

it starts of softly but keeps building and building to this grand triumphent finale. there are vocals, but i think they are in italian. sounds like a choir of angels (but like their super pissed) Ba Ba bum bum..and its that over and over...."ba ba bum bum" each beat ...real forcefull..the angels comin down, its like the soundtrack from the armegeddon. But very victorious feeling.

ok, its 4 in the mornin....im out....keep the fire goin guys.....we'll figure this out...see ya'll in about 6 hours...

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well, thanks to my 8 yr old, i now have a reference for the song.....

its in the opening to "Jackass-The movie"..when they are all in giant shopping cart gettin cinder blocks thrown at them....

HELP ME ATS...YOUR MY ONLY HOPE !!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
AH HA! Now all those ba ba ba bums make sense

.......Still no clue though - I have the song stuck in my head and can't think of the name of it - Gimme a sec to try doing a search....

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
HAHA! I found it for ya....

"O Fortuna"

www.minnesotaorchestra.org...

I rock!

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
OMG !!!!!!!!!!

awesome!!! thnks to all of you!!! this was rackin my brain, like you wouldnt believe.....

im pullin out of BK today with the wife and kids, and me and the 15 yr old are talkin bout it. I tell him to think of a movie with it in it. From the back seat, my 8 year old says.."i know that song!"..im thinkin, "sure ya do..." then he said the jackass thing...cant believe i didnt remember that, but he did..lol...kids....gotta love em!

ENRON YOU KICK ASS!!!!

thnks again everyone!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join