It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro Abortion Mothers Day Gifts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
www.now.org...

The National Organization of Women is selling pro-abortion
Mother's Day gifts.
Can you see going up to your
mother, who gave you the gift of life, and giving her a
bracelett that is pro-abortion? This just seems really
silly to me. Kinda' out of touch? I suppose that there
are some people out there that would go to their mothers
and give them abortion jewlery .. but really .. this is
bizzare. It's like saying ... 'I am here to say Happy Mother's
Day, but it would have been okay with me if you had
killed me before I was born. I would be fine with having
been murdered by you.'

This is just ..... strange!

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
www.now.org...

The National Organization of Women is selling pro-abortion
Mother's Day gifts.
Can you see going up to your
mother, who gave you the gift of life, and giving her a
bracelett that is pro-abortion?

Never mind what this says about my family, but I think that would fit my mom's sense of humor perfectly. If it would come across as inappropriate in my family, it's only because my soon-to-be sister-in-law is pregnant.

You do have to love the baby-killer crowd though. I'm waiting for the next step. Sooner or later they'll want to do abortions on teenagers, and I'm not talking about pregnant ones. lol

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Okay. For the love of God. It has to be said. Supporting keeping abortion legal is NOT THE SAME AS PRO-ABORTION. There is a HUGE difference that people can't seem to get their closed minds around. I support keeping abortions legal because they are often needed for the health of the mother, the condition of the baby, family issues, rape, risk, etc. Now just because I support keeping abortion legal does not mean I think we should all go out and get them, encourage them, or even have one myself.

NOW is not a PRO-ABORTION organization, they support womens' rights to decide what happens to their bodies and their families. They do not encourage women to have abortions, they just support their right to do so.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedBalloon
Okay. For the love of God. It has to be said. Supporting keeping abortion legal is NOT THE SAME AS PRO-ABORTION. There is a HUGE difference that people can't seem to get their closed minds around. I support keeping abortions legal because they are often needed for the health of the mother, the condition of the baby, family issues, rape, risk, etc. Now just because I support keeping abortion legal does not mean I think we should all go out and get them, encourage them, or even have one myself.

NOW is not a PRO-ABORTION organization, they support womens' rights to decide what happens to their bodies and their families. They do not encourage women to have abortions, they just support their right to do so.

If you're not against something, you're for it, and vice-versa.

Most women who had abortions would never have done it were it illegal. Keeping it legal actually encourages women to have it done.

Pro-choice I take to mean pro-wrong-choice. Some choices are wrong, and abortion is one of them.

top topics

join