It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What number1 chart song made you want to scream?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
what is the worst hit within the charts made you chinge? and want to smash the tv , mine is

* cheecky girls (not just 1 of their songs all of them!)*

what are yours?
xx oni xx

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
But the "thong song" just about made me break stuff.

Everywhere you went for six months, that's all you heard...

And then ppl starting wearing pants that showed off the top of their underwear....*shudder*

That song was evil incarnate.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
gosh i hated that song....it was tolerable for a little while but it then got under my skin!
yer i remember when all the girls where wearin those boob tubes and low jeans with illuminous thongs.... it made me laugh!

x x oni x x

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This is an easy one "Who Let The Dogs Out" has got to be the single most annoying song ever.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
are you two from the USA or UK?
x x oni x x

you are right about who let the dogs out as well!

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Deep South in the USA or as I like to say "From the Land Of Ya'll and the watermelon crawl"

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
cool cool never been to USA is it nice where your from??
x x oni x x

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
"I ain't missing you" by John Waite!!!

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
all of the boy band crap i had to endure in the 90s

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:07 AM
link   
lol your funny everyone you have very good points! can you name anymore??
how about the macarena?? or saturaday night?? or kechetup??
x x oni x x

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
The Fast Food song by the Fast food rockers.

I want to get a gun and make my own kind of fun when I hear that song.
:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:36 AM
link   
A song called "Downturn" made me scream !!

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
what is downturn?? who is downturn?? lol sorry im a UK girl and have no idea who or what they are! lol

x x oni x x

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
oh gosh for me its got to be that bryan adam's hit " Everything i do' the one from the robin hood film,, Years and years ago lol it was No 1 in the UK for about 18 weeks!

It just hurt my ears to keep hearing it, i knew every word even the darn drum beat.

lol i could probably play it myself as i got to know it so well lol

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   

This is an easy one "Who Let The Dogs Out" has got to be the single most annoying song ever.

I'd have to agree...though there are so many.....

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Yeah, Lysergic is right. Anything by New Kids on the Block, or as they later became known as NKOTB. That was supposed to make them tougher I think.

But the worst #1 (at least I think it made it to #1) song ever is Mmmmm bop by Hanson. That song would turn my mind into mush. I couldn't get it out of my head and just wanted all the pain to stop.

Peace

[edit on 10-5-2005 by Dr Love]

[edit on 10-5-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
asala that was a brill song! i love it you know that is why you said it!!
*tongue stuck out*

hum bop it didnt think of that.... at the time i loved it
but listerning to it now it akes me want to curl
up and cry! lol only joking but it is still a bad song!

x x oni x x

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

But the worst #1 (at least I think it made it to #1) song ever is Mmmmm bop by Hanson

I stand corrected....yes, this one was even worse than my previous choice... I still marvel that any little boy would PURPOSEFULLY look like one of the Olsen twins, but hey, that's just me.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x
cool cool never been to USA is it nice where your from??
x x oni x x

Not too bad and I've always fancied living on your side of the pond

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Hey, I like WHo Let the Dogs Out, the whole Carribean Junkanoo style is awsome. They been recording for about 2 decades and finally came over from the Bahamas with WLTDO. Right up there with Buckwheat Zydeco.

Hmmm, any boy band, or "Hehehe, I have no talent, but look at my breast implants!" dogs(not the word I wanna use, but T&C of ATS) song ever. Also, any rap song, they all need to be burned.(cds, not the singers)

But some, like WLTDO I like even though they can be annoying. Hell, Tubthumping by Chumbawamba cost me 3 bucks when I heard someone say "knock me down" and I went insane with the song stuck in my head until I bought the cd.

Praise You by Fat Boy Slim can get annoying, when it first came out every show had to have it somehow played on the show.

Or Iko Iko, great song, Grateful Dead, Taii Jakku, Zydeco, Goombay Dance Band, Belle Star Sisters, all did it. But then a little hanson type kid did it. There is a part in the song that says "Look at my man all dressed in Green, Iko Iko I'm dead, he's not a man he's a lover machine, chocobo fi ma nay." Every other band, including GD, got a woman to sing it or modified the song(Zydeco) to leave that out. But noooo, Aaron Carter sang that part, himself, proving he was gay.(hate those people, just as bad as boy bands and Implant Dogs)

Edit: NOT GAYS! Little kids with no talent saying they straight but then coming out with Long Schlong Song or something where all they do is sing about deepthroating a sausage while sodomizing themselves with another.

[edit on 11-5-2005 by James the Lesser]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join