It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Jihad: Oklahoma City Bombing predicted by the Governers brother????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Im just finding out about this, i read the reviews in Amazon and the book is about terroristic plot to blow up a federal building. It was written before the OKC bombing by the governors brother???

am i buggin or did he just get away with admitting to some kind of inside knowledge??

what do people make of this?

and one of the characters name is Tom McVey??

has anybody read this and has more info??
heres the reviews

thanks...

//ed. to shorten link//

[edit on 8-5-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueminatti

.......... and the book is about terroristic plot to blow up a federal building. It was written before the OKC bombing by the governors brother???

what do people make of this?

thanks...

I think the promo says it best:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
....' Martin Keating is a master storyteller with unique access
to government intelligence agencies
and clandestine terrorist group
[........]
Martin Keating knows intimate details of what the rest of us can only imagine. ......'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

me, i'm not so convinced he's such a unique 'story teller'
as i heard about a potential major bombing in a middle-American city in the heartland of America (most likely Kansas City, Kansas)
and foreign zealots working with American Survivalists/Militia would be the perps, who would use a fertilizer bomb like the one that happened in Galveston, Texas a long time ago.....it could likely happen in 1-5-or even 10 years from then.
This 'story' was heard in cordial conversations after the Church of Tsadi service in Phoenix AZ , 1990

The only thing i see, is that one person tries to make money on their story telling
while another person freely tells the people who are friends or associates or just plain interested people...who are receptive to be warned/cautioned/alerted that sinister plots are afoot

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The bombing of a federal building, was written about in the Turner Diaries (neo nazi book) long before that..

The fact that this book happens to be about the Oklahoma City federal building, could be simply a coincidence, or , McVeigh, could have read this book also.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
The bombing of a federal building, was written about in the Turner Diaries (neo nazi book) long before that..

The fact that this book happens to be about the Oklahoma City federal building, could be simply a coincidence, or , McVeigh, could have read this book also.

Very true. The Turner Diaries have been the impetus for many plots, both conspired to and perputrated.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
hah the guy names mcveigh in the book, I dont think it was a coincidence

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The other of this book happens to be my grandfather, and he does have unique access to the government, but it was pure coincidence with what happened in the OKC bombing.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Use the search button on this site and you'll find a wealth of material on this.

I ound this story about the Aryan Republican Army which is quite interesting. Except for being racist loonies, they did sound like quite a laugh. Robbing banks dressed as Santa, shouting "BANK you very much" as they leave... I do like the sense of humour.

But the short view is, there's enough evidence to suggest an inside job. Try Googling Timothy McVeigh Gore Vidal and see what comes up.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Nice one for that. Just read most of the Vanity Fair article. Interesting stuff. Waco was so long ago but is far more than how I perceived it as a much younger guy. The motivations of McVeigh are even more interesting. I'm at a loss as to how to stop the erosion of Civil Liberties and the growing powers of the authorities. It's why I have contempt for politicians. It's why politics is so sickening.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
You know having lived in Norman for 3 years before, there are so many people there who know that McVeigh did not act alone (asides from Fortier & Nichols) and they are upset that the government did nothing. One day all of this will come out...I hope anyway.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The story that the Turner Diaries was the inspiration is fantasy. In the book it is one or two paragraphs out of the whole book.

The final Jihad has Tom Mcvee bombing the OKC Federal building. It was written by Gov Keating's brother who was a federal agent.

Also the 12 cameras that filmed the bombing show Tim McVeigh DID NOT ignite the bomb!!!!

Here it is right off the news.

www.youtube.com...

Remember for the first couple says the ATF and FBI were pulling unexploded bombs out of the inside of the building which they said were LARGER than the one which detonated.

Why is this video not public? Why are questions not being asked?

www.civiliandefenseforce.com

resist tyranny!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueminatti

look who's back..

new topics

top topics

join