It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Conspiracy Theory?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I was watching Worlds Wildest Police Videos and there was one part where this girl was paranoid and speeding up like crazy. The cop pulls her over to ask why she was speeding, she talked about how there was some religious cult after her that was out to kill her and had access to putting a clone in her place to make it seem like nothing had happened. She said the girl next door was killed and said that they thought it was her.

So the cop told her to slow down and let her go, and later the same cop found her still speeding up and he pulled her over and she was alleging that they were still after her so thats why she was speeding up.

Now I've heard a lot of popular conspiracy theorys about reptilian governments all the way to the illuminati and their mind control.

So my question is have any of you guys heard of this type of religious cult with access to cloning humans? Or could this just be another crazy lady?

[edit on 8-5-2005 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca

So my question is have any of you guys heard of this type of religious cult with access to cloning humans? Or could this just be another crazy lady?

[edit on 8-5-2005 by kyateLaBoca]

Did she look/sound crazy? I'd have to vote for crazy in this instance, thou it would make a more interesting world if such cult existed so i'm not trying to write you off here but...

I think if any religious cult had access to human cloaning then:
a) why waste a clone on her and her neighbour?
b) if they can waste one on her, they are making them pretty fast and effcient and they are dispensable.
c) if they are making them fast and effcient, then they are obviously well oganised and have money and technology above most.
d) if they are well organised as C suggests then they would be in high power positions.
e) if they are in high power positions, they most likely are involved in controlling the media, police and government.
f) if they are involved in controlling the media, police and government then she wouldn't have made it on a TV program.

In other words, she's probably a crack head.
UNLESS, it's all true and she's on TV BECAUSE the story makes her sound like a crack head???

Sounds like she may have been watching 'The Last Starfighter' while under some heavy influence and needed an excuse quick.

If she didn't mention the cloaning part it would sound more possible.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis
Did she look/sound crazy? I'd have to vote for crazy in this instance, thou it would make a more interesting world if such cult existed so i'm not trying to write you off here but...

Seriously! How many people have you seen on cops who "claim" some crazy stuff? Like one guy who was running from the police, but was scitzophrenic and hadnt taken his meds, so he thought he was ONE OF THE COPS, and was chasing someone else!!! HAHAHA!!!!

Put my vote in for either nuts, or a tweaker.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
hrmm to "clone" a grown human....grow it from an embryo to an adult in a few days time and educate it yada yada yada.....sounds to me like someones imagination/reality threshold is a little off.

new topics

top topics

join